Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 20629|Reply: 333

[Tempatan] Pastor Kena Abduct Oleh Men In Black Dah 5 Hari Tanpa Khabar Berita

[Copy link]
Post time 18-2-2017 09:36 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by spiderman80 at 4-3-2017 09:57 PM

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/n ... call-from-the-kidn/

PETALING JAYA: The mystery of missing pastor Raymond Koh Keng Joo (pic) deepens with each passing day, with no calls from his abductors.

Checks carried out by The Star at the alleged location of the incident revealed that most residents in the adjacent housing area were unaware that a kidnapping had taken place on Monday.

Koh has been involved in many church charity and community work with a group called Harapan Komuniti, which he founded more than 10 years ago.

Harapan Komuniti holds free tuition classes for children and English lessons for adults.

He courted controversy in 2011 after his NGO was accused by the Selangor Islamic Religious Department (Jais) for proselytising Muslims following a raid on a thanksgiving and fund-raising dinner at the Damansara Utama Methodist Church.

His abduction was confirmed by Selangor CID chief Senior Asst Comm Fadzil Ahmat on Tuesday and police are still investigating Koh’s disappearance.

Koh’s family is anxious to know if he is safe.

Relatives said his wife Susanna Liew Sow Yoke, 61, was stressed as it had been five days without word of his whereabouts.

The family has enlisted the help of Kelana Jaya MP Wong Chen to appeal for Koh’s safe return.

“We have sent a letter to the Kelana Jaya police station as we received a request from the family.

“As the abduction happened in my constituency, we wrote in on behalf of the family so that the police would give special attention to this case and update the family regularly. However, we do not want to intervene in the police investigation,” Wong said.

Koh, 62, was last seen by his family on Monday while he was delivering belacan to a friend who was returning to Medan, Indonesia.

He was wearing a polo-neck beige T-shirt and dark grey pants at the time of his disappearance.

The family has since heard from people who saw his abduction that three to four SUVs cornered the light-coloured Honda Accord.

They were told that one of the men was seen recording the incident while another diverted traffic.

All of the kidnappers were reportedly wearing black ski masks.

Police have gathered CCTV footage from the surrounding areas, including nearby residences.

One of the CCTV recordings shows three black SUVs stopping in the middle of the road at the time of the incident.

Koh’s abduction was not captured by the camera but the shuffling of feet can be seen, with two SUVs seen moving away followed by a light-coloured car which is believed to be Koh’s. The remaining SUV was seen trailing them.

Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/news/n ... xQgDATDP5RCxymlJ.99

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-2-2017 09:38 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Changa at 18-2-2017 09:39 AM

motif sister tiada siapa buka thread ini??
akak tergerak hati buka pun sebab kes heshe ini macam sesuatuh jah...yang abduct heshe very the men in black gitu...

more like kena abduct dengan orang2 yg high power or authority tanah air jah??
siap guna SUVs in black, para abductors pun pakai in black dan buat secara profesional siap record video lagi.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2017 09:40 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Changa replied at 18-2-2017 09:38 AM
motif sister tiada siapa buka thread ini??
akak tergerak hati buka pun sebab kes heshe ini macam se ...

Mana videonya sis

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2017 09:41 AM | Show all posts
semuga dijumpai dengan selamat

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-2-2017 09:44 AM | Show all posts

kena pergi minta dengan kejiranan sana la kot?
sis ghase??? siapa culik heshe??
kalu ikut description memang di lakukan dengan penuh profesional...bukan abductors cabok.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2017 09:52 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Changa replied at 18-2-2017 09:44 AM
kena pergi minta dengan kejiranan sana la kot?
sis ghase??? siapa culik heshe??
kalu ikut descri ...

I ada baca somewhere lupa plak dkt mana, busy baca pasal jong nam je. But dlm news tu katanya pastor ni ada terlibat dgn acticity  yg boleh memecahbelahkan perpaduan agama

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-2-2017 01:10 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
So dah berkecai kena bom...ke kena simen

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2017 02:03 PM | Show all posts
adakah ni propaganda north korea?  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-2-2017 02:30 PM | Show all posts
Al-Ma'unah? atau ISIS?  

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2017 03:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dia ternmpak sindiket pemerdagangan org kot ms buat charity

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2017 04:24 PM | Show all posts
cashhhhhhhh

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2017 05:09 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
juliez replied at 18-2-2017 09:52 AM
I ada baca somewhere lupa plak dkt mana, busy baca pasal jong nam je. But dlm news tu katanya past ...

Kalau dah cakap aktiviti memecah belahkan agama sah2 heol berdakwah pada Moslem/mengKristiankan Moslem.

Semuga ditemui selamat.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2017 05:13 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Keje gini biasa kalo x teroris, geng2 melayu rasis

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2017 05:24 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
biasanya kalo gereja memurtadkan moslem, ummah berdemo ajah. takde main men in black.

mungkin kerja criminal gang kot

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2017 05:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by WhiskeyScotch at 18-2-2017 09:52 AM

Oh, pakcik ni mmg aktif kristiankan muslim. Pakcik ni satu group dgn Joshua Jamaluddin dalam menyebarkan dakyah kristian.

I rasa team radikal Islam ni yang culik. Kalau betul team radikal Islam yang culik, maaf cakap, I rasa pakcik pastor ni dah mati. Dah 5 hari hilang tanpa sebarang panggilan minta ransom. So, I believe mmg culik dan bunuh ni.

Hopefully, I am wrong. Tapi, judgment I jarang salah!

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2017 05:58 PM | Show all posts
mendiang baik orangnya...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-2-2017 06:17 PM | Show all posts
.... dan tak penah tinggal semayang.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-2-2017 06:27 PM | Show all posts
chazey replied at 18-2-2017 05:09 PM
Kalau dah cakap aktiviti memecah belahkan agama sah2 heol berdakwah pada Moslem/mengKristiankan Mo ...

jujurin akak sokong jah memana ummah yang nak murtad ke apa...kepercayaan ugama itu satu benda yang personal....sesiapa pun boleh tukar agama kalau mereka mahu. tiada siapa boleh paksa kepercayaan kamu, ianya benda yang spiritual

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2017 06:30 PM | Show all posts
tak jadi isu pun pastor hilang. berita sendu sundal malam.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2017 08:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dah kene simen ker.....takziah la....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 10:36 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066686 second(s), 45 queries .