CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 5759|Reply: 33

[Lain-Lain] Festival Filem Antarabangsa Malaysia (1st MGGA) - Results #3 , Singing in The G

[Copy link]
Post time 22-2-2017 10:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by dauswq at 10-3-2017 03:50 PM

Pernah kah korang idam-idamkan Malaysia buat festival filem antarabangsa seperti Cannes, Venice, Berlin , Sundance & Torronto Film Festival?

Currently, kita dalam proses anjurkan festival ini untuk pertama kali dalam sejarah
impian tercapai gak industri filem ade nmpk perkembangan sket

berikut adalah anugerah-anugerah yang diberikan:

MGGA AWARDS

• The Best Actor
  • The Best Actress
  • The Best Director
  • The Best New Director
  • The Film
  • The Best Screenplay
  • The Best Cinematography
  • Lifetime Achievement Award
  • The Audience Choice Awards

Calon-calon filem akan bertanding:
(separuh daripadanya tengah tercalon dalam Oscar sekarang )

SoulMate (CHINA)

Presented by:J.Q. Pictures
We Pictures Limited
Producer:Peter CHAN Ho-sun
Jojo HUI Yuet-chun

Toni Erdman (GERMAN) - *Academy Award Nominee*
Presented by:Komplizen Film
Producer:Janine Jackowski
Jonas Dornbach
Maren Ade
MichealMerkt

Singing in Graveyards (PHILIPINES)
Presented by:M-Appeal World Sales
Epicmedia
Outpost
Rebel Studios
Producer:Bianca Balbuena
Bradley LIEWC

The Road to Mandalay (TAIWAN/MYANMAR)
Presented by:CMC Entertainment
Fine Time Entertainment
Flash Forward Entertainment
House on Fire
Myanmar Montage Films
Seashore Image Production
Star Ritz Productions Co.
Producer:Partrick HUANG
Midi Z

Hema Hema: Sing Me A Song While I Wait (CHINA)
Presented by:TsongTsong Ma Productions
Dewathang Talkie
Producer:Jeremy Thomas
Pawo Choyning Dorji
Sarah CHEN

I, Daniel Blake (UK) - *BAFTA Best Picture Winner*
Presented by:Sixteen Films
Why Not Productions
Producer:Rebecca O’Brien

The Salesman (IRAN)- *Academy Award Nominee*
Presented by:Arte France Cinéma
Farhadi Film Production
Memento Films Production
Producer:Alexandre Mallet-Guy
Asghar Farhadi

One Night Only (TAIWAN)
Presented by:Fujian Hengye Pictures Co
Producer:Leste CHEN

White Ant (CHINA)
Presented by:Big Houses Film Production
Content Original Film Co. Ltd
Producer:LAI Meng-hsiu
KAO Chun-ting
Mark CHEN

Ma’ Rosa (PHILIPINES)
Presented by:Centerstage Productions
Producer:Larry Castillo

The Summer is Gone(CHINA)
Presented by:Beijing Mailis Pictures
Beijing Yoshow Culture Development Co. Ltd
Iqiyi Motion Pictures
Beijing MailisiFilm & Television Culture Co. Ltd
Beijing Transcend Pictures Co. Ltd
Producer:Pema Tseden
Mai Lisi

Perfect Strangers (ITALY)
Presented by:Lotus Productions
Medusa Film
Leone Film Group
Producer:Marco Belardi

Mad World (HONG KONG)
Presented by:Golden Scene Company Limited
Film Development Fund
Create HK
A Mad World Limited Production
Producer:Derek CHIU
Heiward MAK
I am not Madame Bovary (CHINA)
Presented by:Beijing Sparkle Roll Media Corporation
Huayi Brothers Media Corporation
Beijing Skywheel Entertainment Co., Ltd.
Huayi Brothers Pictures Ltd.
Zhejiang Dongyang Mayla Media Co., Ltd.
Producer:HU Xiaofeng

The Wailing (SOUTH KOREA)
Presented by:20th Century Fox
Side Mirror
Deapzin
Producer:Suh Dong-hyun
Kim Ho-sung

Apprentice (CHINA)
Presented by:Akanga Film Productions
AugenscheinFilmproduktion
Cinémadefacto
Peanut Pictures
Zhao Wei Films (I)
Producer:Fran Borgia
Raymond Phathanavirangoon
Fong Cheng Tan

Interchang (MALAYSIA) - *Dain Said*
Presented by:Apparat
Producer:Michael Lake
Nandita Solomon

Happiness (HONG KONG)
Presented by:Emperor Motion Pictures
Producer:Goon Kei-Mei
Albert Lee

SUMBER: http://www.mgga.com.my/malaysia- ... lden-global-awards/

@sepitsiput @katibism  @cyclops_psycho   @alessandra   @mat_arof   @Rhyno

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 22-2-2017 10:42 PM | Show all posts

Malaysia International Film Festival And Malaysia Golden Global Awards

Malaysia International Film Festival (MIFFEST) and Malaysia Golden Global Awards (MGGA) will host a press conference on 10th January 2017, Tuesday at Content Malaysia Pitching Centre, Kuala Lumpur. The inaugural mega event is set to celebrate the best international and local films and to promote the unique Malaysian arts and cultures to audiences worldwide.
Malaysia International Film Festival will run from 28 February 2017 to 4 March 2017 at Nu Sentral Shopping Centre, Kuala Lumpur while the awards presentation will take place on 5 March 2017 at the Arena of Stars, Resorts World Genting. The festival is supported by National Development Corporation Malaysia (FINAS) and several embassies in Malaysia.
The organizer is honored to have Malaysian singer-actress, Ms. SinJe Lee as the ambassador for this mega event. YBhgDato’ Kamil Othman has joined in to the festival as the programming director and it is the organizer’s great pleasure to have invited Mr. Kim Dong-ho from South Korea as the jury chairman. Among the jury panel lead by Mr. Kim Dong-ho for this event including Mr. Andreas Dresen from Germany, Mr. GarinNugroho from Indonesia, Prof. XieFei from China, Ms. Yeo Yann Yann from Malaysia and Ms. YehJufeng from Taiwan.
The organizer would like to show their gratitude to the sponsors during the press conference by credit mentioning all sponsors to the public. Those that have been supporting the event are The Presenter:Grandeur Lifestyle; Co-Organizer:Qingdao Creative Cultural Film Television Industry; Official Venue:NuSentral Shopping Centre and Resorts World Genting; Official Automobile: BMW Wheelcorp Premium; Official Beauty Partner: Lancôme and L’Oréal Professionnel; Official Timepiece: JaegerLeCoultre; Official Hotel: Dorsett Kuala Lumpur; Official TV: Astro A-list; Official Webtv: iQIYI; Cinema Partner: MM Cineplex; Official Media Partner: Rocket Entertainment; Official Billboard Partner: Spectrum and more.
Kindly visit www.miffest.com.my / www.mgga.com.my or email to marketing@mgga.com.my for any inquiry.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2017 10:46 PM | Show all posts
Edited by dauswq at 10-3-2017 03:49 PM

Juri-juri anugerah:

Kim Dong-Ho, Korea
President of Jury
He is the founder of the Busan International Film Festival, one of the world’s most popular and best film festivals, also the largest international film festival in Asia. He is the winner of the Outstanding Contribution to Asian Cinema at the 2011 Asian Film Awards, the Golden Mulberry Awards at the 2013 Udine Far East Film Festival and the Honorary Golden Wheel at the 2011 Vesoul Asian Film Festival.
“Greatest congratulations on the successful beginning of MIFFEST and MGGA!”

Professor Xie Fei
China
He is a world recognised director and writer from China, he had won many prestigious awards including the Golden Berlin Bear at the 1993 Berlin International Film Festival, Best Director at the 1995 Montréal World Film Festival and the Special Jury Prize at the 2000 Golden Rooster Awards. He is known for directing Song of Tibet, The Women from the Lake of Scented Souls and many more.
“1st Malaysia International Film Festival and Malaysia Golden Global Awards is a good platform to assemble various types of films around the world. Through this grand feast of the film, it allows more viewers to understand the producer who worked behind the film. This film festival can encourage countless outstanding filmmakers and directors, and also to establish the authority of these activities. Malaysia International Film Festival and Malaysia Golden Global Awards assemble films from all around the world with a heritage of innovation by showing the film’s creative energy. A good film is able to stand alone within a period of time. Through the 1st Malaysia International Film Festival and
Malaysia Golden Global Awards, it can increase the number of viewing population, but also the visual arts into people’s life. I would like to thank all the producers who have worked quietly for the film production and hope the 1st Malaysia International Film Festival and Malaysia Golden Global Awards able to gather more people to view and tribute to a good film. Finally, blessing this year MIFFEST & MGGA a complete success!”

Garin Nugroho
Indonesia
He is a director and writer from Indonesia. He has won many amazing awards such as the Netpac Award at the 2003 Berlin International Film Festival, the Lino Brocka Award at the 1999 Cinemanila International Film Festival, the Golden Crow Pheasant at the 2006 Kerala International Film Festival and more. He makes different genres of movies like feature film, children’s film, documentary and others, showing how versatile he is.
“This festival not just a competition but more, on the way we look at a map and see movie growing social and political issues as well as individual expression.”

Yeh Ju-Feng
Taiwan
She is a famous producer who helped to produce popular movies like “Our TImes” , “Red Cliff I & II” and more. She was the winner of the Outstanding Taiwanese Filmmaker of the Year at the 2013 Golden Horse Awards.
“It is honoured for me to participate in the 1st Malaysia International Film Festival and Malaysia Golden Global Awards. Malaysia is a multi-ethnic country. I’m glad and honoured to know many Malaysian filmmakers and became best friends with them in past few years.They have a strong creativity vitality, enthusiasm to film and also brave to pursuit the way to shoot the story to become their film. It makes everyone to look forward for their works.
I hope through the 1st Malaysia International Film Festival, the local and overseas filmmakers can exchange their knowledge and get the encouragement from each other. In the future, Malaysian films will be shine upon the rest of the world.”

Yeo Yann Yann
Malaysia
She won the Best Supporting Actress in the 2013 Golden Horse Film Festival and Awards. She has appeared in many films produced in Malaysia, Singapore, and China, demonstrating how good she is as an actress.
“I am very honoured to be invited to be on the jury of the inaugural MIFFEST. Here’s wishing you all the best for this edition, and for many editions to come.”

Andreas Dresen
Germany
From Germany is the director of many critically acclaimed movies like “Grill Point”, “Stopped on Track”, “Cloud 9” and more. He has won the Un Certain Regard Awards twice at the Cannes Film Festival, in 2008 and 2011. He was also nominated thrice for the Golden Berlin Bear in the Berlin International Film Festival, in 1999, 2002 and 2015.
“I am very looking forward to get the opportunity to be part of the 1st ever Malaysia International Film Festival in Kuala Lumpur. As films are part of the universal culture and arts scene, I think that through the art of film making we can actually build bridges between cultures and support the intercultural exchange in the world. I am honored to be a member of the international jury during the film festival and excited to watch the big variety of the selected films that will be shown.”

The Best New Director 最佳新晋导演 : 《Apprentice 徒刑 - Boo Jun Feng 巫俊峰》
The Best Screenplay 最佳编剧 : 《I, Daniel Blake 我是布莱克 - Paul Laverty》
The Best Cinematography 最佳摄影 : 《I am Not Madame Bovary 我不是潘金莲 - Pan Luo》
The Best Director 最佳导演 : 《Ma' Rosa - Brillante Mendoza》
The Best Actress 最佳女演员 : 《Toni Erdmann - Sandra Huller》
The Best Actor 最佳男演员 : 《Mad World 一念无明- Eric Tsang 曾志伟》
The Best Film 最佳影片 : 《Singing in Graveyards》
Lifetime Achievements Award 终身成就奖 : 拿督黎桂润 (Dato LaiMeng)
Audience Choice Award 观众票选奖 : 《Hema Hema: Sing Me A Song While I Wait》

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2017 10:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Nsib baik Malaysia hantar Interchange... festival film ni hanya utk ummah yg reti menilai kualiti film ya.. peminat film sol sol sol, david teo, rempit2 segala silakan undur diri

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2017 10:49 PM | Show all posts
Orix replied at 22-2-2017 10:47 PM
Nsib baik Malaysia hantar Interchange... festival film ni hanya utk ummah yg reti menilai kualiti fi ...

standard ni tak leh dicapai oleh filem sol taraf munafik ker ape yg menang aritu
bezanya antara langit dan bumi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2017 10:50 PM | Show all posts
kemungkinan filem2 yg tercalon oscar tu akan swept anugerah utama..

Asghar Farhadi dah konfem boleh dpt best screenplay tak pun best director..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 22-2-2017 10:52 PM | Show all posts
so sepakah akan merebut best actor/actress ?
bolehkah pelakon filem dain said merangkul salah satu?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2017 10:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 22-2-2017 10:49 PM
standard ni tak leh dicapai oleh filem sol taraf munafik ker ape yg menang aritu
bezanya antara l ...

Iols smpai skrg x bkesempatan tgok filem bahasa melayu terbaik tu  
Indon tak hantar pencalonan ke chuols?  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-2-2017 11:01 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 22-2-2017 10:52 PM
so sepakah akan merebut best actor/actress ?
bolehkah pelakon filem dain said merangkul salah satu? ...

iols rse dlm interchange lakonan nadiya nisaa je promising..nicholas saputra n shaheizy sam tak menguji kebolehan diorg sgt pn.. nmpak biasa je bg siapa yg selalu tgok lakonan shaheizy sam n nic tu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2017 11:05 PM | Show all posts
Edited by dauswq at 22-2-2017 11:07 PM
Orix replied at 22-2-2017 11:01 PM
iols rse dlm interchange lakonan nadiya nisaa je promising..nicholas saputra n shaheizy sam tak me ...

tp tak de kategori supporting actor/actress plak..
nak compete agak susahlah

kemungkinan acik pinoy yg menang best actress cannes aritu akn dpt award ni...
ataupun aktress dr filem salesman tu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2017 11:06 PM | Show all posts
Orix replied at 22-2-2017 10:58 PM
Iols smpai skrg x bkesempatan tgok filem bahasa melayu terbaik tu   
Indon tak hantar pencalona ...

tak lepas tapisan kot..

aku rase kita punya filem pun fit the quota requirement, yg mane malaysia tetap akn wakilkn at least satu filem buatan malaysia di festival berkenan..

tp at least interchange pernah ditayangkan kt toronto film festival thn lepas..
so tak de lah kaget di nominasikan sebaris dgn filem2 hebat tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2017 11:14 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 22-2-2017 10:50 PM
kemungkinan filem2 yg tercalon oscar tu akan swept anugerah utama..

Asghar Farhadi dah konfem bol ...

Toni Erdman dari Germany plss!

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2017 11:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 22-2-2017 11:06 PM
tak lepas tapisan kot..

aku rase kita punya filem pun fit the quota requirement, yg mane malays ...

AADC2 byak jugak join festival filem luar negara.. Interchange mmg bagus cuma CGI dia kat part ending burung kenyalang terbang tu mcm tgah tgok cite doremon jah  

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2017 11:16 PM | Show all posts
@sepitsiput tak nak gi riki2 kah festival ni?
untung-untung boleh jd pengkritik filem yg bertanding tu,...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2017 11:19 PM | Show all posts
cyclops_psycho replied at 22-2-2017 11:14 PM
Toni Erdman dari Germany plss!

aku pelik gak producer yg tercalon oscar masih gigih antar filem diorg utk festival ni..

tp kategori audience choice tu org malaysia lah akn tentukan..
kita nak tgk mentaliti org malaysia ni camne
adekah filem tarap mat repit kah bohsia kah hantu mat limah kah (kot2 ade dlm nominees tu) di angkat sbg standing ovation?

biasanya yg pergi festival ni kebanyakannye pengkritik filem, wartawan, filmmaker dsbnye..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2017 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Orix replied at 22-2-2017 11:15 PM
AADC2 byak jugak join festival filem luar negara.. Interchange mmg bagus cuma CGI dia kat part end ...

maybe interchange kuat dr segi screenplay dan directing..
technical biasanya tak dipandang sgt..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-2-2017 11:25 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 22-2-2017 11:16 PM
untung-untung boleh jd pengkritik filem yg bertanding ...

Choi. Apa barang datok pit jd pengkritik.. tok pit jd vvip sampaikan award best picture together with kak mah ok  

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2017 11:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 22-2-2017 11:16 PM
untung-untung boleh jd pengkritik filem yg bertanding ...

as long as tokti x dipanggil perform lagu normala semaca KL international film festival dedolu , meols on jah

meols.meletakkan kegagalan festival filem antarabangsa malaysia sblm ni adalah gara2 bau pprt drps performance citrawarna tokti yach!  

cc @Orix

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-2-2017 11:36 PM | Show all posts
sepitsiput replied at 22-2-2017 11:34 PM
as long as tokti x dipanggil perform lagu normala semaca KL international film festival dedolu , m ...

sempat lg nk kutuk tok ti tu

tgk list persembahan artis, ade nmpk shiela majid dan shila amzah

mc of coz, yg menang the funniest actor aritu..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2017 11:44 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sepitsiput replied at 22-2-2017 11:34 PM
as long as tokti x dipanggil perform lagu normala semaca KL international film festival dedolu , m ...

Choi. Menyempat kutuk tokti iols  :  . Panggillah Fattah Amin chuols nyanyi lagu hauk sheols sbg opening  

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 09:57 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076640 second(s), 46 queries .