CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Amonrey

[Pelbagai] Panic Attack

[Copy link]
Post time 9-3-2017 09:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Pernah kena , sebelum presentation. Rasa mcm pening2 pastu kaki menggeletar. Pehtu duduk atas kerusi and tutup mata. Lepas a few mins dah ok. Tapi rasanya Sbb nervous

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-3-2017 03:31 PM | Show all posts
Jadik..especially bila start stress or fikir bukan...

kalau jadik tu macam tak ckp nafas macam bila kita nangis teresak2..
pastu bila heavy macam nafas pendek muka biru macam rasa nak mati....

kene bangun pergi toilet kena cakap kat diri relax2... push in and out balik baru slow slow slow ok

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-3-2017 01:00 PM | Show all posts
rarazira replied at 7-3-2017 12:12 AM
Lama jugak u kena ni..yang penting jangan skip jumpa doktor and ubat kena makan..i memang makan ub ...

boleh tau tak ubat yang u dapat nama apa?i dpt ubat yg ni
Alprazolam is a benzodiazepine (ben-zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peen). It affects chemicals in the brain that may be unbalanced in people with anxiety.
Alprazolam is used to treat anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and anxiety caused by depression.
Alprazolam may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
huhuu..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2017 02:34 PM | Show all posts
jumpa info ni...geng King George ni @ The King's Speech movie tu...

Winston Churchill yang gagap berkat sabar dan latihan berpidato dalam kapal berhadapan dengan lautan luas di samping membaca buku-buku berkaitan dengan falsafah dan politik telah mengangkat nama beliau sebagai pemimpin yang mampu berhujjah dengan baik.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-3-2017 11:41 PM | Show all posts
seribulan replied at 13-3-2017 02:34 PM
jumpa info ni...geng King George ni @ The King's Speech movie tu...

tq admin..ni berdebar2 lak ni sebab esok petang ada appoinment dengan psikiatris...huhu..hopefully ada improvement..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-3-2017 01:16 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Amonrey replied at 11-3-2017 01:00 PM
boleh tau tak ubat yang u dapat nama apa?i dpt ubat yg ni
Alprazolam is a benzodiazepine (ben-zo ...

Alamak....i tak ingat semua ubat yang i makan la..first i jumpa doktor i kena makan 3 to 4 jenis ubat jugak..seriously lupa sebab dah lama..tapi after that i stay dengan satu je..luvox if im not mistaken nama ubat tu..xanax pun ada..tapi itu just for short term..lepas panic i dah tak serang..i stay dgn luvox je until i stop ubat..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-3-2017 08:49 AM | Show all posts
I ada sorg colleague yg ada panic attack ni.
kes dia ni sbb work stress, too much to handle. lagi satu dia punya character, ada sikit OCD, and ego jugak. kerja semua nak 100% up to his standard and he cant take it kalau tak achieve standard dia.
bila kena attack, he'll black out. ada 2 kali dia black out.
but so far now, tak ada lagi kena attack (maybe just minor anxiety once in a while)
sbb dia dah tukar kerja and join the same company ngan i    more relaxed and wujud la jugak istilah work-life balance.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2017 02:41 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mama.jt replied at 16-3-2017 08:49 AM
kes dia ni sbb work stress, too much to handle. lagi  ...

Im just like your friend...i would self claim minor ocd....ego....stubborn...perfectionist...and to some extend i will get panic attack macam nak pitam...but belum penah totally blackout....by then i will drink water and sitting down.....i hardly take any medications in my life...i mean orally..not that i takut....bersalin pun x amik any drugs...quite high pain tolerence i suppose...i consume at least 3 of 1.5l plain water a day....thats it...sunnah is minum duduk.with bismillah...everytime...proven by scientist...insyaallah

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-3-2017 11:26 PM | Show all posts
rarazira replied at 16-3-2017 01:16 AM
Alamak....i tak ingat semua ubat yang i makan la..first i jumpa doktor i kena makan 3 to 4 jenis u ...

Hari tu jumpa doc,dia cakap continue dgn ubat yg i dapat tu.ubat tu amek bila attack je..yg ubat dailt tu pun dia ada cakap jugak..yg tu dia nak tgk progress i dlu after rehab,kalau xok,br dia nak bg ubat daily mcm u makan tu.i tny affect dia,dia cakap kalau just nak pantau pun maybe fingsi liver n kidney je la sebab amek hari2 kan..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-3-2017 11:28 PM | Show all posts
Mama.jt replied at 16-3-2017 08:49 AM
kes dia ni sbb work stress, too much to handle. lagi  ...

I boleh cakap mmg attack makin teruk sebba stress ngan keje..no wirk life balance.keje dgn management yg ntah apa2 dgn dateline lg..aduii..keje i rasa ok,tp bos tu huhu..i penah rasa nak pitam bila kena present depan org ramai huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2017 12:27 PM | Show all posts
HELPGUIDE.ORG
Trusted guide to mental health
Toggle navigation

Panic Attacks and Panic DisorderSymptoms, Treatment, and Self-Help Tips
A panic attack is a sudden surge of overwhelming anxiety and fear. Your heart pounds and you can’t breathe. You may even feel like you’re dying or going crazy. Left untreated, panic attacks can lead to panic disorder and other problems. They may even cause you to withdraw from normal activities. But panic attacks can be cured and the sooner you seek help, the better. With treatment, you can reduce or eliminate the symptoms of panic and regain control of your life.
What you can do
  • Move your body frequently—don't sit for more than an hour
  • Learn to breathe slowly and deeply and don't hold your breath
  • Stay closely connected to supportive family and friends
  • Allow for relaxation to be a part of your daily routine
  • Reduce your intake of alcohol, caffeine, and nicotine
  • Get the amount of restful sleep that you require
  • Learn more by reading the related articles

What separates normal fears from panic attacks?
Fear based stress is a common experience that occurs when we face something unknown or something that makes us feel uncomfortable. Its part of our nervous systems response to a real or possible threat and prepares us to fight or flee. Panic is an intense wave of fear characterized by its unexpectedness and debilitating, immobilizing intensity. Panic attacks often strike out of the blue, without any warning. There may be no clear reason for the attack. They may even occur when you're relaxed or asleep.
A panic attack may be a one-time occurrence, but many people experience repeat episodes. Recurrent panic attacks are often triggered by a specific situation, such as crossing a bridge or speaking in public—especially if that situation has caused a panic attack before. Usually, the panic-inducing situation is one in which you feel endangered and unable to escape.
You may experience one or more panic attacks, yet be otherwise perfectly happy and healthy. Or your panic attacks may occur as part of another disorder, such as panic disorder, social phobia, or depression. Regardless of the cause, panic attacks are treatable. There are coping strategies you can use to deal with the symptoms and there are also effective treatments.
Paula’s story
Paula had her first panic attack six months ago. She was in her office preparing for an important work presentation when, suddenly, she felt an intense wave of fear. Then the room started spinning and she felt like she was going to throw up. Her whole body was shaking, she couldn’t catch her breath, and her heart was pounding out of her chest. She gripped her desk until the episode passed, but it left her deeply shaken.
Paula had her next panic attack three weeks later, and since then, they’ve been occurring with increasing frequency. She never knows when or where she’ll suffer an attack, but she’s afraid of having one in public. Consequently, she’s been staying home after work, rather than going out with friends. She also refuses to ride the elevator up to her 12th floor office out of fear of being trapped if she has another panic attack.

Signs and symptoms of a panic attack
Panic attacks often strike when you’re away from home, but they can happen anywhere and at any time. You may have one while you’re in a store shopping, walking down the street, driving in your car, or sitting on the couch at home.
The signs and symptoms of a panic attack develop abruptly and usually reach their peak within 10 minutes. Most panic attacks end within 20 to 30 minutes, and they rarely last more than an hour.
A full-blown panic attack includes a combination of the following signs and symptoms:
Signs and symptoms of panic attacks

Shortness of breath or hyperventilation

Heart palpitations or racing heart

Chest pain or discomfort

Trembling or shaking

Choking feeling

Feeling unreal or detached from your surroundings

Sweating

Nausea or upset stomach

Feeling dizzy, light-headed, or faint

Numbness or tingling sensations

Hot or cold flashes

Fear of dying, losing control, or going crazy
Is it a heart attack or a panic attack?
Most of the symptoms of a panic attack are physical, and many times these symptoms are so severe that people think they’re having a heart attack. In fact, many people suffering from panic attacks make repeated trips to the doctor or the emergency room in an attempt to get treatment for what they believe is a life-threatening medical problem. While it’s important to rule out possible medical causes of symptoms such as chest pain, heart palpitations, or difficulty breathing, it’s often panic that is overlooked as a potential cause—not the other way around.

Signs and symptoms of panic disorder
Many people experience panic attacks without further episodes or complications. There is little reason to worry if you’ve had just one or two panic attacks. However, some people who’ve experienced panic attacks go on to develop panic disorder. Panic disorder is characterized by repeated panic attacks, combined with major changes in behavior or persistent anxiety over having further attacks.
Recognizing panic disorder
You may be suffering from panic disorder if you:
  • Experience frequent, unexpected panic attacks that aren’t tied to a specific situation
  • Worry a lot about having another panic attack
  • Are behaving differently because of the panic attacks, such as avoiding places where you’ve previously panicked
While a single panic attack may only last a few minutes, the effects of the experience can leave a lasting imprint. If you have panic disorder, the recurrent panic attacks take an emotional toll. The memory of the intense fear and terror that you felt during the attacks can negatively impact your self-confidence and cause serious disruption to your everyday life. Eventually, this leads to the following panic disorder symptoms:
Anticipatory anxiety – Instead of feeling relaxed and like yourself in between panic attacks, you feel anxious and tense. This anxiety stems from a fear of having future panic attacks. This “fear of fear” is present most of the time, and can be extremely disabling.
Phobic avoidance – You begin to avoid certain situations or environments. This avoidance may be based on the belief that the situation you’re avoiding caused a previous panic attack. Or you may avoid places where escape would be difficult or help would be unavailable if you had a panic attack. Taken to its extreme, phobic avoidance becomes agoraphobia.

Panic disorder with agoraphobia
Agoraphobia was traditionally thought to involve a fear of public places and open spaces. However, it is now believed that agoraphobia develops as a complication of panic attacks. With agoraphobia, you’re afraid of having a panic attack in a situation where escape would be difficult or embarrassing. You may also be afraid of having a panic attack where you wouldn’t be able to get help.
Because of these fears, you start avoiding more and more situations. For example, you might begin to avoid crowded places such as shopping malls or sports arenas. You might also avoid cars, airplanes, subways, and other forms of travel. In more severe cases, you might only feel safe at home.
Situations or activities you may avoid if you have agoraphobia:
  • Being far away from home, driving, or going anywhere without the company of a "safe" person
  • Physical exertion - because of the belief that it could trigger a panic attack
  • Going to places where escape is not easy, such as restaurants, theaters, stores, or on public transport
  • Places where it would be embarrassing to have a panic attack, such as a social gathering
  • Eating or drinking anything that could possibly provoke panic, such as alcohol, caffeine, or certain foods or medications
Source: American Academy of Family Physicians

Although agoraphobia can develop at any point, it usually appears within a year of your first recurrent panic attacks.
Causes of panic attacks and panic disorder
Although the exact causes of panic attacks and panic disorder are unclear, the tendency to have panic attacks runs in families. There also appears to be a connection with major life transitions such as graduating from college and entering the workplace, getting married, and having a baby. Severe stress, such as the death of a loved one, divorce, or job loss can also trigger a panic attack.
Panic attacks can also be caused by medical conditions and other physical causes. If you’re suffering from symptoms of panic, it’s important to see a doctor to rule out the following possibilities:
  • Mitral valve prolapse, a minor cardiac problem that occurs when one of the heart’s valves doesn't close correctly
  • Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland)
  • Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
  • Stimulant use (amphetamines, cocaine, caffeine)
  • Medication withdrawal
Treatment for panic attacks and panic disorder
Panic attacks and panic disorder are treatable conditions. They can usually be treated successfully with self-help strategies or a series of therapy sessions.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Cognitive behavioral therapy is generally viewed as the most effective form of treatment for panic attacks, panic disorder, and agoraphobia. Cognitive behavioral therapy focuses on the thinking patterns and behaviors that are sustaining or triggering the panic attacks. It helps you look at your fears in a more realistic light.
For example, if you had a panic attack while driving, what is the worst thing that would really happen? While you might have to pull over to the side of the road, you are not likely to crash your car or have a heart attack. Once you learn that nothing truly disastrous is going to happen, the experience of panic becomes less terrifying.
Exposure therapy for panic attacks and panic disorder
In exposure therapy for panic disorder, you are exposed to the physical sensations of panic in a safe and controlled environment, giving you the opportunity to learn healthier ways of coping. You may be asked to hyperventilate, shake your head from side to side, or hold your breath. These different exercises cause sensations similar to the symptoms of panic. With each exposure, you become less afraid of these internal bodily sensations and feel a greater sense of control over your panic.
If you have agoraphobia, exposure to the situations you fear and avoid is also included in treatment. As in exposure therapy for specific phobias, you face the feared situation until the panic begins to go away. Through this experience, you learn that the situation isn’t harmful and that you have control over your emotions.
Medication treatment
Medication can be used to temporarily control or reduce some of the symptoms of panic disorder. However, it doesn't treat or resolve the problem. Medication can be useful in severe cases, but it should not be the only treatment pursued. Medication is most effective when combined with other treatments, such as therapy and lifestyle changes, that address the underlying causes of panic disorder.
The medications used for panic attacks and panic disorder include:
Antidepressants. It takes several weeks before they begin to work, so you have to take them continuously, not just during a panic attack.
Benzodiazepines. These are anti-anxiety drugs that act very quickly (usually within 30 minutes to an hour). Taking them during a panic attack provides rapid relief of symptoms. However, benzodiazepines are highly addictive and have serious withdrawal symptoms, so they should be used with caution.

Self-help tips
When it comes to panic attacks, professional treatment and therapy can make a big difference. But there are many things you can do to help yourself, too:
Self-help tips for panic attacks

Learn about panic and anxiety. Simply knowing more about panic can go a long way towards relieving your distress. So read up on anxiety, panic disorder, and the fight-or-flight response experienced during a panic attack. You’ll learn that the sensations and feelings you have when you panic are normal and that you aren’t going crazy.

Avoid smoking, alcohol, and caffeine. These can all provoke panic attacks in people who are susceptible. As a result, it’s wise to avoid alcohol, cigarettes, coffee, and other caffeinated beverages. If you need help to kick the cigarette habit, see How to Quit Smoking. Also be careful with medications that contain stimulants, such as diet pills and non-drowsy cold medications.

Learn how to control your breathing. Hyperventilation brings on many sensations (such as lightheadedness and tightness of the chest) that occur during a panic attack. Deep breathing, on the other hand, can relieve the symptoms of panic. By learning to control your breathing, you develop a coping skill that you can use to calm yourself down when you begin to feel anxious. If you know how to control your breathing, you are also less likely to create the very sensations that you are afraid of.

Practice relaxation techniques. When practiced regularly, activities such as yoga, meditation, and progressive muscle relaxation strengthen the body’s relaxation response—the opposite of the stress response involved in anxiety and panic. And not only do these relaxation practices promote relaxation, but they also increase feelings of joy and equanimity. So make time for them in your daily routine.

Connect face-to-face with family and friends. Anxiety thrives when you feel isolated so regularly reach out to people who care about you. If you feel that you don’t have anyone to turn to, explore ways to meet new people and build supportive friendships.

Exercise regularly. Exercise is a natural anxiety reliever so try to get moving for at least 30 minutes on most days (three 10-minute sessions is just as good). Rhythmic aerobic exercise that requires moving both your arms and legs—like walking, running, swimming, or dancing—can be especially effective.

Get enough restful sleep. Insufficient or poor quality sleep can make anxiety worse, so try to get seven to nine hours of quality sleep a night. If sleeping well is a problem for you, these tips to getting a good night’s sleep can help.

Related HelpGuide articles

If you need powerful social and emotional skills that help you reduce stress and anxiety, read FEELING LOVED.

Resources and referencesSigns and symptoms of panic attacks and panic disorder
Panic Disorder: When Fear Overwhelms – Provides an overview of panic disorder, including the symptoms, causes, and treatment. Includes information on how to manage a panic attack. (National Institute of Mental Health)
Answers to Your Questions About Panic Disorder – Covers the signs and symptoms of panic attacks, the causes of panic disorder, and the effective treatments. (American Psychological Association)
Panic Disorder & Agoraphobia – Discusses how about one in three people with panic disorder develops agoraphobia. (Anxiety Disorders Association of America)
Screening for Panic Disorder – Online self-test helps you determine if you’re experiencing the signs and symptoms of panic disorder. (Anxiety Disorders Association of America)
Treatment and support
The Panic Center – Online resource center offers free, personalized tools for people struggling with panic attacks. Includes an interactive 12-session cognitive behavioral therapy course, an online support group, and a confidential assessment of your symptoms. (The Panic Center)
Anxiety UK – UK charity for sufferers and ex-sufferers of anxiety disorders, including panic disorder. Includes self-help information packs, therapy tapes, and online and phone counseling. (Anxiety UK)
Self-help tips
Panic Stations: Coping with Panic Attacks – Self-help series of workbooks offers strategies, exercises, and activities that teach you how to manage panic attacks. (Centre for Clinical Interventions)
Mastering Panic – Offers step-by-step, self-help tips for overcoming panic attacks and panic disorder. The tips are based on cognitive behavioral therapy. (Agoraphobia and Panic Disorder Foundation)
Self-Help for Panic Attacks – Use the left-hand menu on this website to navigate through a wealth of self-help tips for coping with and reducing panic attacks. (Anxieties.com)
Overcoming Agoraphobia – Describes helpful cognitive techniques for overcoming agoraphobia, how to create “safe bases” outside the home, and what to do if you have a panic attack. (Agoraphobia and Panic Disorder Foundation)

From our readers:
“My first panic attack was about six months ago, since then I've been going through a very difficult time in my life. I never felt more alone, because no one could relate to what I was going through. The worst symptom I experience is insomnia. Sometimes I spend nights with only two or three hours of sleep. But finding this site, understanding the reason behind all of my symptoms and knowing that I am not alone or going crazy helped me so much. I am now going through therapy to treat my anxiety, but every time I get anxious I come back to this site and it is really helpful.” ~ Puerto Rico
“As a sufferer of panic disorder, found some of the tips [to be] the best I have encountered. Very helpful.” ~ United Kingdom
“I have been having what I think are panic attacks and I can't sleep sometimes because they are so severe. Just reading about these symptoms has made me feel more at ease, knowing that this is a real thing and I'm not going crazy.” ~ Washington
“After reading the article, I felt a surge of relief and gladness that I'm not going to die after all! I've been suffering panic attacks just recently after I crashed my uncle's car. Thank you all for this site . . . I’m sure a million people like me are very well informed of their situation and [about] treatments that are effective for our recovery.” ~ Thailand

Was this article helpful?
YES NO

Authors: Melinda Smith, M.A., and Jeanne Segal, Ph.D. Last updated: December 2016.
PDF version

Skills to build mental, emotional and social intelligence
Learn more »

Collaboration with Harvard Health Publications
Learn more »

Click to return to top

Follow us:

©Helpguide.org. All rights reserved. This site is for information only and NOT a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. More»

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2017 02:55 AM | Show all posts
sekarang kalau naik bas atau lrt/ktm ramai2 orang berhimpit Ya Allah rasa cemas sgt2.rs nak menjerit, takut, risau segala macam sebab cuak bersentuh/berhimpit/bgesel dgn org. Sudahnya turun cepat-cepat dari bas. sanggup tunggu bas lain asalkan tak berhimpit, biarlah lambat pon.
memang cukup2 elakkan kalau ramai org, sebab tu xsuka pergi karnival/gig/acara/sale apa2 yang ada ramai2 org..cuak sangat2. keadaan boleh jadi teruk bila berhimpit2 tu, rasa mcm akan kena hempap/pijak dll dgn manusia2 tu.and yes, rs menggelabah/cemas sgt2..dah kalo cemas ofcoz laa jantung start bdegup laju.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2017 07:30 AM | Show all posts
Hi tt, i know how it feels sebab i pun diagnosed ade panick disorder.

Panick disorder dengan panick biasa sangat lain okay. Sebab panick biasa ni semua orang ade walhal panick disorder ni, well u faham kan.

I start kena last 2 years when i worked as an auditor. Selalu fikir buruk buruk. Pastu balik rumah pun fikir pasal keje ape nak buat esok, keje mane nak buat dulu and the list goes on. Makin lame makin teruk sampailah doc suruh i stop minum benda bercaffein and tea. Mase tu banyak kali jugak lah pegi emergency. Doc cakap jantung tu semua normal. Memula nak marah lah sebab ingat doc penipu ke ape kan(my bad that time) tapi after more than 6x pegi emergency, i decided to resign and refer to psy and therapist.

First doc bagi ubat, i kena warded sebab ubat tu tak sesuai dengan i tapi i taktau mcm mane, perasaan takut, anxious tu semua hilang. Then doc bagi second ubat. Mula mula i mmg cakap dkt doc kalau boleh taknak makan tapi doc cakap sbb tu dah last option so kena makan. I makan until last 3 months haritu. Now i free from ubat. Cuma ade satu ubat penenang tu doc bagi i langsung tak sentuh sampai sekarang

Alhamdulillah jugak im getting better now and dah start boleh keje balik. But i still jumpa doc pakar sebab i tak fully baik lagi.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2017 07:53 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Pernah kalau nak cakap ngan public selalu gemuruh. Masani ambik ubat anxiety huhu ok lah jugek to reduce gemuruh tu

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2017 11:33 PM | Show all posts
sepertiitu replied at 7-5-2017 07:30 AM
Hi tt, i know how it feels sebab i pun diagnosed ade panick disorder.

Panick disorder dengan pani ...

ooohhh myyy...u sama mcm i la!betull..hanya org yg mengalami je yg faham..even i cakap dengan offcmate dorg ingat benda ni mcm biasa..
11hb ni i ada appoinment dengan pakar kt klinik psy..i xsempat nk pergi rehab..sebenarnya 2-3 menjak ni i kerap lak amek ubat anxiety tu..sebab i rasa tekanan keje la, some more i ni overthinking..so benda tu rasa mcm mempengaruhi je..

kadang2 takut nak amek ubat gak sebab member semua cakap dadah la apa la..ntah la..perasaan gemuruh tu lain mcm n xboleh control.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-5-2017 11:34 PM | Show all posts
boylondonn replied at 7-5-2017 07:53 AM
Pernah kalau nak cakap ngan public selalu gemuruh. Masani ambik ubat anxiety huhu ok lah jugek to re ...

i kalau ada mesyuarat ke or nk kena berdepan dengan ramai gile org i mmg akan amek ubat tu..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-5-2017 06:32 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Amonrey replied at 7-5-2017 11:34 PM
i kalau ada mesyuarat ke or nk kena berdepan dengan ramai gile org i mmg akan amek ubat tu..

Apa nama ubat u? Ubat i xanax

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2017 08:29 AM | Show all posts
i suka ni pasal panic attack.. i ada benda ni becoz i ada GERD - Gastroesophageal reflux disease. Selalu kena bila kena travel jauh, mcm duk dalam bus ke train for more than 2 hours, tmpt org ramai.. i akan rasa seram sejuk, berpeluh, pening semua ada la.. mmg suffer tapi bila dah jadi, i akan try control mind cakap 'kejap je lagi nak sampai'.. ada certain time macam nak menjerit je suruh driver stop n tingggal je i dekat mana

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2017 09:09 AM | Show all posts
Amonrey replied at 25-2-2017 10:46 PM
i think kalau nervous biasa tu normal kan, semua org ada..tp ni bila sudden attack, kita mcm xbole ...

Ubat apa yg doc  kasi tu? Xanax ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2017 09:25 AM | Show all posts
Deep breathing bole membantu. Ye, mmg lebih kurang je panic attack n anxiety disorder. Tetiba rasa berdebar-debar, jantung laju. Slalu sapa yg ada ni mmg jenis cepat panik, slalu overthinking. Dari pengalaman, kita yg camni actually suka pikir bukan2, berlebih-lebih. And I percaya time kita tido pun, our mind tak rehat sgt. In fact dia mcm system tgh running background.

Kalau xanax tu, mmg it helps. Tapi kalau doc kasi mesti dia ckp tak bole consume byk, tak silap max utk few days je. Tapi ubat tu mmg power la. Masa I mkn dulu, mmg terus tak fikir apa, senang hati je rasa. Tapi penting utk u exercise. Benda ni mcm not so much on curing. But more on controlling.

Harap dpt membantu skit2.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 09:24 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.236954 second(s), 58 queries .