Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: seribulan

[Pelbagai] ...your personality. .

Close [Copy link]
Post time 26-4-2017 08:20 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm a 100% Surrealist!

Based on your perception of colors you are the ultimate surrealist. Your mind works in abstract, your imagination is powerfully vivid and you see the world from a unique and creative perspective. You notice details and symbols in everyday things that most people don't take the time to observe. You have an affinity for artistic expression and you would always prefer to live life on the edge rather than stick to the norm.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-4-2017 10:06 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mine -idealist

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2017 11:47 AM | Show all posts
100% Idealist

Based on your perception of colors, you are the ideal idealist. The world in your eyes is a magical place filled with goodness, hope and beauty. Your optimistic attitude allows you to see the best in people and to have a lighter perspective on life. You truly believe that all people are born with goodness inside of their hearts and that through compassion, communication and understanding the world can be a better place. You don't see the world from a black and white perspective, you empathize with people and appreciate the beauty in our differences. You are always noticing the symbolic meanings hidden in everyday things and noticing light around you even when others see darkness.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2017 04:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
100% Realist

Based on your perceptions of colors you are a true realist. You view the world in a very realistic way, you see human nature as a survival of the fittest game. You think strategically, logically and use reason before emotion to make decisions and judge others' behavior. Justice, morality, truth and hard work are all beliefs that you stand strongly behind and you are passionate and strong in your convictionsl

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2017 03:49 PM | Show all posts
100% Idealist.

Fits my character
Rupanya cam ni la yg dikatakan idealis ya? Thumbs up TT, made me realised the idealist me.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2017 12:40 PM | Show all posts
I got 100% Idealist

Based on your perception of colors, you are the ideal idealist. The world in your eyes is a magical place filled with goodness, hope and beauty. Your optimistic attitude allows you to see the best in people and to have a lighter perspective on life. You truly believe that all people are born with goodness inside of their hearts and that through compassion, communication and understanding the world can be a better place. You don't see the world from a black and white perspective, you empathize with people and appreciate the beauty in our differences. You are always noticing the symbolic meanings hidden in everyday things and noticing light around you even when others see darkness.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-5-2017 02:20 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
100% realist...sangat tak sangka...ingatkan selama ni sy seorg yg idealistik .

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2017 01:51 PM | Show all posts
I dapat 100% Idealist

hmm.. I ingatkan I realist..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-5-2017 10:28 PM | Show all posts

You are 100%  idealist

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2017 11:19 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Idealist jugaakkk

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2017 12:16 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
100% idealist

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2017 10:00 PM | Show all posts
idealist

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2017 10:20 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
100% idealist.
Does it really?    

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2017 08:40 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
i got idealist too.. hhaha

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2017 09:41 AM | Show all posts
100% Idealist

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2017 10:17 AM | Show all posts
idealist. ahaks

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-5-2017 12:43 PM | Show all posts
Mine : 100% Realist

Based on your perceptions of colors you are a true realist. You view the world in a very realistic way, you see human nature as a survival of the fittest game. You think strategically, logically and use reason before emotion to make decisions and judge others' behavior. Justice, morality, truth and hard work are all beliefs that you stand strongly behind and you are passionate and strong in your convictions.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2017 08:48 AM | Show all posts
100% Surrealist

Based on your perception of colors you are the ultimate surrealist. Your mind works in abstract, your imagination is powerfully vivid and you see the world from a unique and creative perspective. You notice details and symbols in everyday things that most people don't take the time to observe. You have an affinity for artistic expression and you would always prefer to live life on the edge rather than stick to the norm.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2017 12:42 PM | Show all posts

100% Idealist
100%Artem_Furman/iStock

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2017 03:06 PM | Show all posts
Mine 100% idealist.

p/s: sorry x pandai nk attach gmbr

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 06:29 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.705703 second(s), 67 queries .