CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4850|Reply: 88

[Tempatan] Bekerja dari rumah cikki lokalista berjaya kumpul puluhan ribu .....benar atau t

[Copy link]
Post time 9-3-2017 02:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Modngengade at 9-3-2017 08:02 AM

We interviewed Farah Azhar, a mum of two from Kuala+Lumpur ; she was sick and tired of worrying all the time where the next paychecl would be coming from. Life seemed like it was merely a succession of bills, and worrying about how to pay the bills.

"Let me tell you about the routine I left behind. I would wake up at 5 in the morning. I'd make breakfast, get the kids ready, drive my youngest to nursery and oldest to school. And then spend an hour in traffic to start work at 8:30!"

"I would come home around 6, cook dinner and help the kids with their homework. By the time I was free, it was gone 9—sometimes 10pm. I was exhausted and there really was no time to relax with my hubby."

Farah realised she wanted things to be different. "I wanted to earn my own way and be able to enjoy time with my family”

She went looking for an opportunity that was part-time and had low startup costs. Luckily, one night after months of research she found something promising. "It wasn't easy, but after several scams I found a brilliant opportunity."

The companies you work with are worth billions of Ringgits. They are some of the most well known brands today. For example, Amazon, Google and Apple.

You're using the top ranked sites in the world, over 50 percent of all internet traffic flows through them everyday.

I asked her for more details on what she does and how she got started. "Honestly, it is easier than you would think, all I did was fill out a form to get access to the Online Profit Method system. I got the instructions kit and within a month I had made over RM 31377 ."

"I was quite nervous. I always thought you’d need to be great with maths, which I'm not. The instructions are pretty simple, I am not a computer whiz, but I can use the internet. It's as easy as being on facebook."

Farah says they have been able to pay off all their debts and are planning a luxury holiday to Florida.

Since our interview, Farah tells me they almost have enough for their dream house. "We should be able to buy that early next year, maybe even later this year."

This sounded too good to be true, so we reached out to the team behind Online Profit Method. Cathy, a success manager at Online Profit Method replied: "The funny thing is, we have many users from Kuala+Lumpur . It really is quite diverse. There are work-at-home mums, students and dads."

"We review all applications and have a small investment fee of RM19 to deter tyre kickers. We know that if someone is willing to invest a little, they are serious about what we teach them. And 9 out of 10 times they have a higher success rate so its a win-win for everyone"

"Hey, why don't you test the platform out yourself? You’ll be working with a dedicated account manager to guide you through the entire trading process, global banks use this software everyday".

After our call, Cathy emailed me a link to sign up so I could test Online Profit Method for myself.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-3-2017 02:20 PM | Show all posts
harap tiada acik2 pprt yg tertipu yer dekk

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2017 02:21 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
better dari offer acik cilipadisedap rm300 keje parttime?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2017 02:22 PM | Show all posts
who are yuss???
ini trick marketing untuk scam acik2 kepam bimbo untuk invest kah?
buat fake testimoni bagai???

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2017 02:25 PM | Show all posts
baru je nk komen ni phishing scam ad yg slalu ada kt sidebar website memana. Terkejut iols sis mod tetiba mempromosi benda ni bwahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2017 02:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Macam tipu jah.
Btw cikki tu tgh senyum sinis ka

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 9-3-2017 02:27 PM | Show all posts
Changa replied at 9-3-2017 06:22 AM
who are yuss???
ini trick marketing untuk scam acik2 kepam bimbo untuk invest kah?
buat fake testi ...

tadi kakak ada coba register....selang beberapa minit ada call dari UK....seram kakak sis...dah la line mcm pprt...x jelas apa yg dia ckp....ini nombornya +442036952915.... kemudian kakak block itu nombor..org itu cuba call guna nombor lain.....berkali2..nmpk sgt desperate nak scam org kan...mujur kakak ada applikasi who's call

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2017 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Serius ke ni?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-3-2017 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Star_el replied at 9-3-2017 06:25 AM
baru je nk komen ni phishing scam ad yg slalu ada kt sidebar website memana. Terkejut iols sis mod t ...

hanat sgt sis bilang kakak mempromosi.....kakak sekadar ingin berkongsi, takut2 ini scam...boleh beri peringatan kpd acik2 bimbo yg mudah tertipu iya

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-3-2017 02:32 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-3-2017 02:33 PM | Show all posts
kalau uouls tak percaya coba register nanti berduyun2 panggilan telefon dtg ke fonsel uoulsss

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2017 02:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
evlinne replied at 9-3-2017 06:26 AM
Macam tipu jah.
Btw cikki tu tgh senyum sinis ka

dalam otak cikki tu ." ko percaya ko mmg bodo"

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2017 02:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Modngengade replied at 9-3-2017 06:29 AM
hanat sgt sis bilang kakak mempromosi.....kakak sekadar ingin berkongsi, takut2 ini scam...boleh b ...

siss cuba google bill gates scamm. tu lagi real ada event sebijik macam microsoft event. kononya bill gates ada xipta program boeh untunng sekian2.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2017 02:42 PM | Show all posts
another scam...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2017 02:43 PM | Show all posts
Modngengade replied at 9-3-2017 02:33 PM
kalau uouls tak percaya coba register nanti berduyun2 panggilan telefon dtg ke fonsel uoulsss

sis, tgk pun tau scam, bakpe nk register???hahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2017 02:44 PM | Show all posts
Modngengade replied at 9-3-2017 02:27 PM
tadi kakak ada coba register....selang beberapa minit ada call dari UK....seram kakak sis...dah la ...

bimbo nya sister

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-3-2017 02:45 PM | Show all posts
Jalan ceritanya sama je

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2017 02:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Menda too good to be true ni sukar akak nak percaya.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2017 02:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Changa replied at 9-3-2017 02:44 PM
bimbo nya sister

Acik mod kan memang bimbo...sis tak ingat kes hotel buat latihan kebakaran...heshe terus gelabah macam nak ww3  buat thread pelbagai

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2017 03:00 PM | Show all posts
sabbath_shalom replied at 9-3-2017 02:58 PM
Acik mod kan memang bimbo...sis tak ingat kes hotel buat latihan kebakaran...heshe terus gelabah m ...

gigih sheols register acah2 nak dapat uang berjuta2 dollar macam cikki pelesu gambar hiasan itu.
kalau that easy untuk dapatkan uang....tiada ummah yang miskin di duniawi ini nanti.
semua pun jutawan dalam masa seminggu or so gitu

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 10:33 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.367491 second(s), 45 queries .