CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 4147|Reply: 2

OUKITEL K6000 Plus offers 5V/2A reverse charge for Android and iOS devices

[Copy link]
Post time 6-4-2017 09:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
As OUKITEL global wide presale starts this week, K6000 plus is also meeting different challenges. Here we are testing the OTG function for K6000 Plus. It challenges to charge for android device, iOS device, LED lights and USB fans.

In the video, K6000 Plus is working as a power bank to reverse charge an android smartphone-U16 Max, an iOS smartphone-iPhone 6s plus. It also charges for several LED lights and two USB fans at the same time.
According to OUKITEL product team, the maximum output current for reverse charge other devices can reach up to 5V/2A, equals to a flash charger. OUKITEL K6000 Plus will include an OTG cable in the package box. This will offer quite convenient use for outdoor activities, when your friend is in need of help, just help her! With the 5V/2A charger, it will recover her energy in a short time.
OUKITEL K6000 Plus presale is hot ongoing now at the price of $179.99. OUKITEL also give extra bonus for orders during April 5th to April 12th: input name & email to subscribe on this page: http://oukitel.com/advance.html to get extra gifts besides the protective case and silicone case.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-7-2017 07:43 PM | Show all posts
No, thank you. I will never change my Android for OUKITEL K6000.
What is more, I have so my apps there that will not be available at OUKITEL. As a writer at custom writing company I need those apps. I write content on the go, wherever I go, I always have my Android device and type something.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2017 05:04 PM | Show all posts
Check here for latest and popular blackmart pro apk 2017         for exclusive version.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 06:15 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063634 second(s), 33 queries .