CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: seribulan

[Idea] ...This Picture Test Can Reveal a Lot About Your Character...

[Copy link]
Post time 24-4-2017 06:35 PM | Show all posts
mine no 3

You’re a very observant person who notices all the little details in things. No information can be hidden from you. At the same time, you’re highly sensitive to the moods of those around you. You know how to extract information from people and understand when it’s the right moment to pose this or that question to an individual. Your calling lies somewhere in the professional business world. You’re guaranteed to be successful in those spheres of activity that require conscientiousness and precision.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-5-2017 05:00 PM | Show all posts
Mine number two

You have a well-developed imagination, but at the same time you rely on logic as the basis for most of your actions. You see what is really in front of your eyes first and foremost. You’re a clear-headed individual and people can always turn to you for sound advice. Cold rationality and a sharp mind allow you to extricate yourself from even the most complex and difficult situations. You never give in to panic, always keep calm, and are astute enough to know how to calm down others as well. People see a strong person in you that they are instinctively drawn toward.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2017 05:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mine is number three

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-5-2017 08:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I got no 2

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2017 09:45 PM | Show all posts
No. 2

You have a well-developed imagination, but at the same time you rely on logic as the basis for most of your actions. You see what is really in front of your eyes first and foremost. You’re a clear-headed individual and people can always turn to you for sound advice. Cold rationality and a sharp mind allow you to extricate yourself from even the most complex and difficult situations. You never give in to panic, always keep calm, and are astute enough to know how to calm down others as well. People see a strong person in you that they are instinctively drawn toward.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2017 10:47 AM | Show all posts
mine is number 2

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-5-2017 11:16 PM | Show all posts
no 3

You’re a very observant person who notices all the little details in things. No information can be hidden from you. At the same time, you’re highly sensitive to the moods of those around you.

You know how to extract information from people and understand when it’s the right moment to pose this or that question to an individual.

Your calling lies somewhere in the professional business world. You’re guaranteed to be successful in those spheres of activity that require conscientiousness and precision.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-5-2017 12:42 PM | Show all posts
kuiz dah takde la
ke i yang tak pandai

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-5-2017 12:19 PM | Show all posts
dah x boleh buka link pun TT

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2017 09:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I got no 2

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 23-5-2017 10:10 PM | Show all posts

Mine  is number 2

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2017 08:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No 3 auuuww

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2017 01:33 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mine number two

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2017 01:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mine no 4
№ 4. Over your shoulder
If you carry your bag over your shoulder, no criminal will be able to steal your precious cargo. You’re a little bit prone to showing off your huge wealth, but you’re very generous at the same time. Be careful, though, as some may perceive this trait of yours as a weakness and use you to their own advantage.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2017 04:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
№ 3. On your shoulder
People who wear a bag on their shoulder love reading: this position allows them to fish out their favorite book even when there’s virtually no space for it. They’re so tactful that, even if they fall asleep during your monologue, they’ll do it with their eyes open while nodding in consent from time to time

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2017 09:50 AM | Show all posts
no 2

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-9-2017 09:44 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No 2...hahaha

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 10:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077834 second(s), 43 queries .