Post time 17-4-2017 12:08 PM | Show all posts
https://mymalayblogger.com/2017/ ... ly-matters-private/

April 17
Tags

Gavin O’Luanaigh
    Serina Redzuawan

Keeping family matters private

Posted by admin on 17/04/2017 in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

After Chef Wan’s announcement of impending divorce, Serina Redzuawan’s husband issues media statement on marriage and divorce.

Gavin-OLuanaigh-1

When any couple are going through a divorce with a young family, it is never a happy time and certainly not to be celebrated.

It is the hope of any family that all other family members support the couple and help them as much as possible through this tough time by keeping matters private, especially when children are involved.

It was with great sadness therefore that certain comments about my family were released to the media, on my birthday of all days, about our marriage that both Serina and myself have been at pains to keep private and within the confines of our immediate family and friends.

As most people know, I converted to Islam in 2006, met Serina in 2009 and married in 2010, which was the happiest day in my life, prior to my children being born.

My parents have been happily married for over 47 years and although there are always ups and downs in marriage, I truly thought and hoped it would last forever. Marriage is not a gamble but about love, hard work, commitment and sacrifice.

As Serina has always been in the media line, I didn’t try to persuade her to leave that behind her as I feel that if you truly love someone you have to let them pursue what career makes them happy.

I knew she didn’t want to be a housewife and anyone who knows her, knows she is a fun, energetic person who was born to be a star, and I fully supported her choice and was very proud of her.

Throughout our married life I have diligently paid for everything for the family – providing a six-bedroom penthouse, paid all the family bills, maid, holidays and even made sure that both our children went to an international school so they could have the best education that I could provide, which I feel is the greatest gift that a parent can give their child.

As I was taking care of all the family expenses, Serina was earning a sizeable income, which she kept to do with as she wanted. I was fine with taking on all the expenses as this is my duty to the family and I am fully aware of my responsibilities as a husband and have provided accordingly.

I would have been surprised if Serina had asked for additional pocket money and indeed Serina, to her credit, never did and we had no issues.

Therefore, I was devastated when Serina decided to move out of the house in January 2016 and asked for a divorce.

I didn’t, and still don’t, understand the reasons why she left as she hasn’t told me. However I hoped that a resolution could be sought and the marriage healed.

Despite not knowing where she went and where she is living, I do not believe any third party was involved and so did not give her a divorce as I believed in her and was willing to wait for her to think about her actions and about the family.

The children, Tristan (aged 6) and Isabella (5), have remained in the family home with me over the last 15 months and I have done everything in my power to remain positive and care for them as best as I can.

Serina and myself are still trying to resolve everything amicably and we both have the children’s best interests at heart.

I am deeply saddened that I have had to write these words in the public domain as my intention as well as Serina’s was always to keep this matter private.

I sincerely hope that any family member who really does have the best interests of their children and grandchildren at heart, can direct their questions to Serina and myself rather than feeling the need to tell the world.

At the end of the day my close family and friends all know the truth and these people are the only people who are important to me. One day we will all be judged by our actions and I know when that day comes, I can hold my head up high.

Once again, I would hope that the media and public could give our family space and time to work everything out and respect the fact that as small children are involved, and who will one day read all this, privacy is paramount.

Gavin O’Luanaigh is a British expat who has been working in Malaysia for the past 16 years

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-4-2017 12:09 PM | Show all posts
heols masuk islam way before kawin serina kekdahnya
so jgn hencap kate heols masuk islam sbb nak kawin jah...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2017 12:14 PM | Show all posts
asamfish replied at 16-4-2017 11:08 PM
https://mymalayblogger.com/2017/04/17/keeping-family-matters-private/

baiknya husband dia....
cam tak bersyukur pula  serina nampaknya....

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2017 12:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tu haa cw kat astro skrg

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2017 12:17 PM | Show all posts
faraway1 replied at 17-4-2017 12:14 PM
baiknya husband dia....
cam tak bersyukur pula  serina nampaknya....

lembut sopan dan sangat tertib dia susun bahasa

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2017 12:22 PM | Show all posts
asamfish replied at 17-4-2017 12:08 PM

Sedihnya baca statement dia ni, harap semuanya dapat diselesaikan dengan cara elok.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-4-2017 12:39 PM | Show all posts
asamfish replied at 17-4-2017 12:08 PM

Sgt tertib and berdiplomasi

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2017 12:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
monsterwife replied at 17-4-2017 07:08 AM
Takde lah Oren akak bukan mood kaypoh tapi mood Nak melahar sorg forumer tu yg dgn bangganya laki  ...

I paling pantang kalau ada yg nak compare 'kehebatan' suami berdasarkan how big he sponsor expences dlm marriage. Nabi Muhammad s.a.w dulu kawin pun Siti Khadijah r.a earn more than him. Adakah itu menunjukkan he was less a man then others?

Hurm. Pada I marriage ni give and take, pompuan bukan bodoh sangat nak jadi beauty doll kat rumah tak contribute anything at all. Sorry.... I am type of woman yang hidup zaman sekarang, i am realis, I believe both party should contribute to family financially.

Kalau 2 orang boleh dapat better life and better home, kenapa nak buli laki bayar semua, kita play innocent and bodoh tak tau buat apa2... kan?  

tak tau la, lain org lain pemikiran. kalau ada org yg u sebut tu, i pun nak tunpang cerca juga. haha. hidup la dlm fantasi sendiri... ye la laki dia kayo laksana bill gate

tapi melinda gate yang belakikan bill gate pun tak duk rumah saja. dia pun ada kerja dia buat, pricilla chan pun still kerja as doctor walaupun laki dia mark zuckerberg.  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-4-2017 06:05 PM | Show all posts
monsterwife replied at 17-4-2017 07:08 AM
Takde lah Oren akak bukan mood kaypoh tapi mood Nak melahar sorg forumer tu yg dgn bangganya laki  ...

Lol faham2 ye samalah kita Kak, aku pun tak suka hidop mcm pompuan primitive duk rmh jaga anak basuh masak saja, aku ni pompuan modern lol walau pun asal kampong, aku perlu involve dlm semua perkara termasuk part economy, aku perlu rasa aku independent with or without my hb, so mmg  aku sebenarnya prefer duit aku digunakan sama dlm rmhtangga. Kecuali klu anak berderetttt n laki mampu oklah duk rmh bagi perhatian kat anak seratus peratus tp klu anak takde or sorg dua je aku prefer keluar rmh ada aktiviti sendiri earn money sama mcm hb aku buat. Lagi satu org kita pemikiran lain, kokesen suka pompuan yg independent n tak nmpk lemah mcm tak mampoo bela diri sendirii lps kawin jantan kena tanggung seratus peratus lol aku tak suka nmpk lemah mcm tu.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2017 06:11 PM | Show all posts
Edited by OrenTheReturn at 17-4-2017 06:13 PM

Lainlah klu mmg isteri tak bekerja mmg kena ditanggunglah tp klu isteri bekerja mmg perlu share dgn laki bab urusan economy rmhtangga, ikut perbincangan bersama, kecuali hb  prefer byr semua sbb dia pun mampoo. Takkan krn gender kita nak buli org pd masa yg sama tunjukkan betapa lemahnya diri kita.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2017 06:20 PM | Show all posts
Serina n chef wan ni tipikal pemikiran melayu primitive. Gavin bukan tak sediakan apa2 langsung, lagipun maybe sbb dia hormat keupayaan serina  yg ligat cari duit sbb tu dia takde nak tanya bagi duit poket sampaiii serina merajuk lari keluar rmh, pemikiran yg berbeda.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2017 08:58 PM | Show all posts
KucingBiru replied at 16-4-2017 11:52 PM
I paling pantang kalau ada yg nak compare 'kehebatan' suami berdasarkan how big he sponsor expence ...

Tak baiknya, you ambil contoh nabi, tapi dalam masa yang sama, u menidakkan rezeki manusia lain. You tahu minah yang monster tu umpat ialah me.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2017 09:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
faraway1 replied at 17-4-2017 08:58 PM
Tak baiknya, you ambil contoh nabi, tapi dalam masa yang sama, u menidakkan rezeki manusia lain. Y ...

Lawak la uolls berforum pun nak sentap, bukan iolls tau rupa uolls camne pun, or kenal uolls kat luar.

We talked about subject, if what you said mengundang laharan, terima je lah dgn hati terbuka. Kalau kaka monster umpat u pun, dia cakap pasal that matter, not about u as person.

chill dah la.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2017 10:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by faraway1 at 17-4-2017 09:06 AM
KucingBiru replied at 17-4-2017 08:40 AM
Lawak la uolls berforum pun nak sentap, bukan iolls tau rupa uolls camne pun, or kenal uolls kat l ...

Lawak pada You, bosan ya amat pada me..
Semoga Allah swt mengampuni mereka mereka yang mengumpat me.

(just because you Tak kenal sapa, muka bukan maksud boleh umpat pun, macam kita ni tak bertuhan, ambil agama ikut kesenangan diri sendiri aje)

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2017 11:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
fuh bukan sikit2 mat salleh tu kena tanggung..
pun tak bersyukur lagi..
kadang manusia ni..bila dah dapat kemewahan tu..tak sedar apa yg ada tu bukan dtg bergolek..bila dah kehilangan seseorang barulah rasa kepentingan org tu pada dia

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

21-5-2024 06:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.191359 second(s), 37 queries .