CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 8665|Reply: 5

Electricity Saving Box. Anyone had experienced using this before?

[Copy link]
Post time 17-4-2017 08:40 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Just got myself a new electricity saving box that canreduce the monthly electric bill. Had been using two of these previously andit’s proven to reduce my monthly bill by 15-20%

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-6-2017 04:07 PM | Show all posts
apa tu? saving box?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2017 10:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Pls dont buy that thing..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-2-2021 11:15 PM | Show all posts
Edited by NogChurchi at 19-2-2021 08:49 AM

Friends, this box does not really help to save money, I bought myself one when I was sure of the opposite. I had a broken lantern in my yard and I couldn't make it myself, so I turned to st louis electrical contractors and when they were fixing it , they noticed I had such a box and said that it was useless and to be honest I can throw it away, since my savings from it absolutely do not pay for my electricity. I trusted them and read on the Internet that it was really useless. Guys, I do not recommend you such boxes, this is an ordinary scam.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2021 07:38 PM | Show all posts
NogChurchi replied at 13-2-2021 11:15 PM
Friends, this box does not really help to save money, I bought myself one when I was sure of the opp ...

Thankfully I found your thread. We were looking at similar boxes to invest but decided to do some research first.   I’m so sorry to hear it didn’t work out for you. I guess there's a lot  of truth in that saying - “too good to be true”.. Really appreciate you sharing your experience..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2021 06:54 PM | Show all posts
Edited by urumikanzaki at 16-6-2021 12:51 PM

Is this really helpful? Where can I purchase this kit? I decided to refuse from my usual electricity provider and to switch to another one, first of all because of the lower prices, just need to clarify all the details via this customer support service https://florida-power-and-light-company.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html .

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 05:12 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059747 second(s), 33 queries .