CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: appendix

[Idea] Psychology Facts

[Copy link]
Post time 6-7-2017 04:14 PM | Show all posts
Women have twice as many pain receptors on their bodies than men, but they have a much higher pain tolerance.

- interesting facts!!!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-7-2017 06:48 PM | Show all posts
no 6.. so true.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2017 01:51 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2017 11:15 AM | Show all posts
Being alone for a long time is as bad for your health as smoking 15 cigarettes a day.

But sadly, nowadays most of people ending up being alone till we die

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2017 01:34 PM | Show all posts
11. Listening to high-frequency music makes you feel calm, relaxed, and happy.

Yang ni memang kena dengan diri sendiri

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2017 10:00 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Im half agree with no 1 based on own experience huhu
" No.1- Any friendship that was born in the period between 16 and 28 years of age is more likely to be robust and long lasting"

Friendship that built in range age 21-28 yes... its will be strong, robust n long lasting it is because we become more mature and tend to listening then speaking. Our consideration/ empathy  towords other also increasing because of our cognitive maturity.

For Age 16-20, in my opinion, it was our rebellious age. We competed with each other who are the best, the prettiest, the up-to-date fashionista, the earliest get new smartphone, and i-am-no 1 syndrome . At these certain age, we tend to hurt our close friends feeling then cat - dog fighting, jealousy towards them. Yeah... most of back stabbers at these age is our close friends. And now its feel funny when rewind all those memories in mind.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-9-2017 10:19 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No 6: The way a person treats restaurant staff reveals a lot about their character... yup im very agree with this. Im always bear in mind, the waiter/waitress is the one who are first line handle our foods before the foods being serve to our table. Anything can happen if we distracted/ hurt/ rude at them... (spitting on our foods???? yeah.... its can happen huhu) So Im always being polite/try to being polite with them when they taken my order. And also, im proudly practicing 1st class habit now..im started a year ago by arranged back my chair when want to leave the table, separated the tissue from my leftover food, wiped the dirty/spillage on the table after i finished my meal. At first i was "malu-malu" to do that, yeah... our most malaysian ideologi-" ai kan dah bayar, so what? that not my job". And now, after practicing it,when i visited the cafe/restaurant for 2nd/multiple time,  i thought i earned the respect from the waiter/waitress when they widely smile at me upon taking my order everytime n attend me sincerely without hussle.  

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2017 09:12 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No. 2 Women generally prefer men with deep husky voices because they seem more confident and not aggressive.

Yeah,  i find them sexy,  mystery  and romantic

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-9-2017 08:33 AM | Show all posts
Women have twice as many pain receptors on their bodies than men, but they have a much higher pain tolerance.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2017 08:37 AM | Show all posts
Being alone for a long time is as bad for your health as smoking 15 cigarettes a day.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2017 05:18 PM | Show all posts
  14.Doing things that scare you will make you happier.Disagree.. how come scary things will make our life happier?..it gives us nightmare
unless you're insane..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2017 10:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I agree to all 26 facts, but below are so relatable to myself!!!!

The people who give the best advice are usually the ones with the most problems.

People who have a strong sense of guilt are better at understanding other people’s thoughts and feelings.

Listening to high-frequency music makes you feel calm, relax.

If you can’t stop your stream of thoughts at night, get up and write them down. This will set your mind at ease so you can sleep.

The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes.

People who try to keep everyone happy often end up feeling the loneliest.

Intelligent people tend to have less friends than the average person. The smarter the person is, the more selective they become.

People who speak two languages may unconsciously shift their personalities when they switch from one language to another.

People look more attractive when they speak about the things they are really interested in.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 18-9-2017 09:23 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 19-9-2017 07:40 PM | Show all posts
I like this.."Travel boosts brain health and also decreases a person’s risk of heart attack and depression."...

Being away for a while... release stress and sends my whole body for a reboot... and better productivity...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2017 09:51 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2017 09:19 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
4.The smarter the person is, the faster he thinks, and the sloppier his handwriting is.

disagree with this statement... lecturer saya tulisan beliau sgt cantik tp beliau mempunyai pemikiran yang hebat...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-9-2017 11:43 AM | Show all posts
25. People look more attractive when they speak about the things they are really interested in

setuju, kita akan lbih beremosi when we talk about our interest, just like me bila bercakap about korean drama, I alan lebih bersemngat sekali dgn tangan2 i bercerita  

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-9-2017 02:27 AM | Show all posts
agreed with most of it  and these are  somehow related with me..

Any friendship that was born in the period between 16 and 28 years of age is more likely to be robust and long lasting.

The way a person treats restaurant staff reveals a lot about their character.

People who have a strong sense of guilt are better at understanding other people’s thoughts and feelings.

Listening to high-frequency music makes you feel calm, relaxed, and happy.

If you can’t stop your stream of thoughts at night, get up and write them down. This will set your mind at ease so you can sleep.

People who try to keep everyone happy often end up feeling the loneliest.

When you hold the hand of a loved one, you feel pain less keenly and worry less.

Intelligent people tend to have less friends than the average person. The smarter the person is, the more selective they become.

People look more attractive when they speak about the things they are really interested in.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2017 08:24 PM | Show all posts
Agree with this one:

Women generally prefer men with deep husky voices because they seem more confident and not aggressive.

Easily attracted to this type of voice.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2017 08:35 AM | Show all posts
"Good morning and good night text messages activate the part of the brain responsible for happiness."

Never thought that this statement is really true, until recently. those messages really brighten your day / buat u tido lenaaaa semalaman

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 03:32 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.106070 second(s), 61 queries .