CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2332|Reply: 0

[Tempatan] Saya akan abaikan kesemua serangan peribadi dan berkhidmat untuk rakyat

Close [Copy link]
Post time 19-4-2017 10:21 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Dyana Sofya: I will ignore all personal attacks

PETALING JAYA: DAP Youth leader Dyana Sofya Mohd Daud says she will not entertain any personal and vindictive attacks on her, and will focus on her work and service to the people, especially of Teluk Intan.

Dyana, a candidate for the Teluk Intan by-election in May 2014, said "this is the third personal attack" on her in two months, which leads her to assume that the general election is near.

"No matter who is in the photos or videos in which I allegedly feature, these are major privacy intrusions into that person's life.

"I am sad that our political culture has gone to this. I have no time to entertain this type of personal and vindictive attacks," she said in a Facebook post late Tuesday.

In her post, she went on to say that the Teluk Intan DAP community centre wanted to raise RM10,000 to start a Women's Development Centre for the women of Teluk Intan and another RM2,000 to complete a jetty badly needed by 18 fishermen families in Kg Belakang Kilang Padi.

"So I ask you, my friends and supporters, to help spread and share this instead. It is for good causes and we are helping to empower our fellow Malaysians," she said.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 07:16 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.106948 second(s), 30 queries .