CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 19426|Reply: 135

(OCN - 2017) Save Me - TaecYeon, Seo Ye Ji, Cho Seong Ha, Woo Do Hwan, Park Ji Y

[Copy link]
Post time 20-4-2017 12:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by dauswq at 26-9-2017 01:15 PM

• Drama: Save Me (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Goohaejwoe
  • Hangul: 구해줘
  • Director: Kim Sung-Su
  • Writer: Jo Geum-San (webcomic), Jung Shin-Gyu, Jung Yi-Do
  • Network: OCN
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: August 5, 2017 --
  • Runtime: Sat. & Sun. 22:20
  • Language: Korean
Plot
4 young men, who don't have jobs, face a woman in an alley. The woman says "save me." The woman is involved with a cult religious group.
Notes
  • "Save Me" takes over the OCN Sat. & Sun. 22:20 time slot previously occupied by "Duel" and will be followed by "Black" October, 2017.
  • Based on the webcomic series "Sesang Bakeuro" by Jo Geum-San (published from June 21, 2011 to January 16, 2013) via comic.daum.com/webtoon.
  • First script reading took place April, 2017 at Studio Dragon Corporation in Sangam-dong, Seoul, South Korea.
Cast

TaecYeonSeo Ye-JiWoo Do-HwanCho Seong-HaDavid Lee
Han Sang-HwanIm Sang-MiSeok Dong-CheolBaek Jung-KiWoo Jung-Hoon

Ha Hwe-JungJung Hae-KyunYun Yoo-SunJang Yoo-SangPark Ji-Young
Choi Man-HeeIm Joo-HoKim Bo-EunIm Sang-JinKang Eun-Sil

Jo Jae-YunSon Sang-GyeongSon Byung-HoJang Hyuk-JinKim Kwang-Kyu
Jo Wan-TaeJo Wan-DukHan Yong-MinLee Kang-SooWoo Choon-Gil

Go JoonKang Kyung-HunChoi Hyuk-JooPark Soo-Yeon
Cha Joon-KooLee Ji-Heebar ownerPolice Officer Choi
Additional Cast Members:

REVIEW BOX
(Pilih yang mana yang anda rasa mudah untuk dibuat)

CARA 1: >>KLIK SINI<<
CARA 2: >>KLIK SINI<<
---> Baca Review dari CARA 2
" >>KLIK SINI<<"

(Kredit extra diberikan kepada yang menulis / memasukkan review dengan lengkap/detail)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-4-2017 05:31 PM | Show all posts
check in~~
ingatkan taecyeon dah nak g military.. ni sempat lg berlakon drama

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-4-2017 08:37 AM | Show all posts
2PM’s Taecyeon, Seo Ye Ji, And More Confirmed For New OCN Drama
U. Kim April 19, 2017

2PM’s Taecyeon and Seo Ye Ji have been confirmed to star in OCN’s upcoming drama “Save Me” (tentative title).
On April 19, the drama’s final cast was revealed, including Taecyeon, Seo Ye Ji, Woo Do Hwan, Jo Sung Ha, and more.
It takes place in Muji, a small city populated by 50,000 people, and the story unfolds as four unemployed men answer a woman’s call for help. It is a drama adaptation of webtoon (web cartoon) “Out of the World” (literal translation). Unprecedented in any drama in the past, it will explicitly deal with the theme of religious cults while including elements of youth and mystery.
Taecyeon will be playing Han Sang Hwan, a tall, handsome, and bright young man who feels pressured about being the son of a governor, while Seo Ye Ji will act as Im Sang Mi, a graceful and quiet woman who moves from Seoul to Muji after her father’s business goes bankrupt. Her father then starts to rely on the leader of a religious cult, and she attempts to save him from the dangerous group. Sang Hwan first meets Sang Mi when she moves to Muji, and they go through a traumatizing event that makes him realize how weak he is. Three years later, he meets Sang Mi by coincidence and plans a strategy to get her out of the religious cult.
Woo Do Hwan, who is known for his role as the killer in movie “Master,” will play Seok Dong Chul, one of the unemployed friends of Taecyeon’s character. Due to his deprived childhood, he grew up as a rebellious kid. When Sang Hwan appears in front of him one day and asks for his help in saving Sang Mi, he feels both happy and angry to see Sang Hwan.
Baek Jung Ki, the cult leader that takes over the town, will be played by Jo Sung Ha. He will showcase his acting skills by portraying the evil leader who takes advantage of his followers.
The production crew of “Save Me” expressed, “We are preparing this drama as one that will continue the upward trend of OCN originals. The unprecedented theme, actors’ reliable acting, and skilled production team will combine to create a great piece.”

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-4-2017 08:38 AM | Show all posts
alien88 replied at 20-4-2017 05:31 PM
check in~~

belum confirm date lagi lah kot, tu sempat berlakon drama lagi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-4-2017 08:39 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Lorra2411 at 21-4-2017 08:42 AM

2PM’s Taecyeon Joins Upcoming OCN Drama ‘Save Me’ With ‘Hwarang’ Actress Seo Ye Ji

Another South Korean web cartoon will soon get a TV series adaptation given OCN's upcoming new drama "Save Me." Avid Kdrama lovers can look forward to the said drama's plot, as well as it cast members that include 2PM's Taecyeon, "Hwarang" actress Seo Ye Ji and more.

OCN is set to bring to life the South Korean webtoon series "Sesang Bakeuro" or "Out of this World" through the upcoming suspense drama tentatively titled "Save Me." 2PM's Taecyeon will play the lead role Sang Hwan, alongside "Hwarang" star Seo Ye Ji who will portray Sang Mi, Soompi reported.

"Save Me" tells the story of the young woman Sang Mi who moves from Seoul to Muji and becomes involved in a dangerous religious cult. After a yet to be disclosed incident forces Sang Mi to call for help, four unemployed young men, including 2PM's Taecyeon's Sang Hwan, will respond to her pleas.

Described as a bright young man, 2PM's Taecyeon's character in "Save Me" is the son of Muji's governor. Despite trying to help Sang Mi, the incident will leave Sang Hwan with the realization of his weakness in responding to such scenarios. The two will then reunite after three years with Sang Hwan adamant to get Sang Mi out from the dangerous cult.
Apart from the Kpop idol, other celebrities who joined "Save Me" includes "Master" actor Woo Do Hwan who will portray one of Sang Hwan's unemployed friends Dong Chul. 2PM's Taecyeon will also act alongside veteran South Korean actor Jo Sung Ha. "The K2" actor will play the villainous leader of the religious group.

Production activities for "Save Me" is expected to commence in the coming months. Avid viewers can expect to see 2PM's Taecyeon upcoming OCN drama on the small screens when it premieres in the second half of the year.

In other news, the Kpop idol recently shared his thoughts about breaking into the Hollywood drama industry and his impending mandatory military service. In an interview with Yonhap News, 2PM's Taecyeon mentioned that one of his long-term goals was to land a role in a U.S. drama.
The singer also revealed that he already completed all the necessary preparations for his expected Army service in 2017. However, 2PM's Taecyeon stated that he has yet to receive his official military enlistment notice.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2017 02:05 PM | Show all posts
Jo Sung Ha pamer aksi mengerikan sebagai pemimpin kultus agama yang berpengaruh - OCN Save Me
by        daus    ·                            Published August 7, 2017              · Updated August 7, 2017      

Drama OCN Rescue Me yang baru ditayangkan kelmarin menampilkan pelakon Jo Seung Ha selaku Baek Jung Ki, iaitu ketua kumpulan kultus agama yang berpengaruh di kalangan pengikutnya dinamakan sebagai “Old Seon Won”. Baek Ji Young menyebarkan dakyah dengan menggambarkan dirinya sebagai jelmaan ‘roh kudus’ di mana pengikut boleh menyucikan dosa menerusi ritual yang dikendalikannya. Baek Ji Young mempengaruhi pengikutnya menyumbangkan duit dan juga mengarahkan wanita dijadikan bahan pemuas nafsu dirinya dengan harapan dapat menyembuhkan dosa-dosa mereka yang lalu. Jo Seung Ha menampilkan imej Baek Jung Ki yang sangat sadis dan mengerikan, selain seorang begitu gilakan ritual seks.

Dalam episod baru-baru ini, Baek Jung Ki memujuk seorang pengikutnya yang kehilangan ahli keluarga tersayang, dengan menjustifikasikan tangisan ini sebagai ‘salvation’ . Baek Jung Ki berkata , ” Aku berdiri di sini sebagai manusia, bukan sebagai paderi. Aku memohon penjelasan daripada ‘tuhan’ kenapa dia ambil nyawa anak yang tak bersalah ini. Ianya berlaku kerana engkau tak melindungi anak kau sendiri, kau bergantung harap pada si Dia. Kau terlalu kejam.”

Drama OCN Rescue Me yang diadaptasi daripada webtoon Sesang Bakeuro” oleh Jo Geum-San berkisarkan tentang  empat orang sekawan  yang diketuai oleh Han Sang Man (Taecyeon) menemui seorang gadis yang lemah dan tak berdaya yang merayu mereka untuk menyelamatkanya. Gadis tersebut merupakan mangsa penganiayaan kumpulan “Old Seon Won” sekaligus menyebabkan empat orang sekawan tersebut secara tak langsung terlibat dengan kegiatan kumpulan kultus agama tersebut. Ditayangkan setiap Sabtu dan Ahad di cenel OCN korea, Rescue Me mempersembahkan genre drama korea yang jarang dieksplorasi sebelum ini.

Sumber : https://kmania.info/2017/08/07/jo-sung-ha-pamer-aksi-mengerikan-sebagai-pemimpin-utama-kultus-agama-ocn-rescue-me/

Drama baru!!
@kartieka  @sukebintang  @ismaha  @atira  @idakamaruddin  @masdiana-ana  @wima  @wonto  @ichi

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 7-8-2017 02:08 PM | Show all posts
iolss baru tgh layan episode 1 ni. best juga, awal awal dah seram.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2017 02:12 PM | Show all posts
mcm best jer.. sinopsip mcm menarik..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-8-2017 02:38 PM | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 7-8-2017 02:05 PM
Jo Sung Ha pamer aksi mengerikan sebagai pemimpin kultus agama yang berpengaruh - OCN Save Me
by    ...

kompem akan layan...
aku mmg suka drama genre gini

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2017 03:21 PM | Show all posts
by    ...

thanks dauswq taq kite..suke citer cani

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2017 04:18 PM | Show all posts
@dauswq
done episode satu.....
seram2 gitue.....paling seram masa dak2 ni berbaju hujan....

@alien88 jom tgk.... abg tec in the houseee......maaflah heroin tu

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2017 05:42 PM | Show all posts
Lorra2411 replied at 7-8-2017 02:08 PM
iolss baru tgh layan episode 1 ni. best juga, awal awal dah seram.

best ek

alahai mood xde nk tgk tp mcm kata seram bole la layan

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2017 05:43 PM | Show all posts
by    ...

byk gila drama pending ni

tp nk try layan la

cite jungki pn aku xtgk2 lg ni

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2017 06:03 PM | Show all posts
masuk sini nak baca comments
bolehlah layan malam kang
rasa mcm byk drama dah ni follow..part menunggu next episode yg tak boleh sabar tu!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2017 06:21 PM | Show all posts
alien88 replied at 20-4-2017 05:31 PM
check in~~

ok si david lee dlm lets fight ghost pn ada
lawak plak dorang ckp dlm accent mcmtu

br tgk 10 minit awal..ok suspensseeeee

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2017 06:21 PM | Show all posts
kikiharris replied at 7-8-2017 06:03 PM
masuk sini nak baca comments
bolehlah layan malam kang
rasa mcm byk drama dah ni follow..part me ...

chuols lyn drama apa je

iols skg xde tgk pape lg..

cite CT tergantung ep 8 x smbung2 lg

mood xde

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-8-2017 06:32 PM | Show all posts
idakamaruddin replied at 7-8-2017 10:21 AM
chuols lyn drama apa je

iols skg xde tgk pape lg..

falsify,Criminal minds & strongest deliveryman
tu pon ada hati nak tgk Duel.iols tak layan lagik cite tu.
chuols dah pencen ke tgk K drama

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-8-2017 06:34 PM | Show all posts
bila tengok cerita ni, teringat pulak cerita Spotlight dgn Silenced

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2017 06:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kikiharris replied at 7-8-2017 06:32 PM
tu pon ada hati nak tgk Duel.iols tak layan lagi ...

bkn pencen tp mood xde

deliveryman tu best ke

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2017 06:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kikiharris replied at 7-8-2017 06:32 PM
tu pon ada hati nak tgk Duel.iols tak layan lagi ...

actually iols serabut nk tggu result interview selagi x tau keputusan tu iols mcm xde mood nk buat pape hahaha

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 10:49 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.799932 second(s), 46 queries .