CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 612|Reply: 7

[Tempatan] Malay man pays tribute to Chinese school on wedding day

[Copy link]
Post time 25-4-2017 12:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
PETALING JAYA: It was their wedding day, but sharing the spotlight with Ali Arami and his bride was Pay Fong High School – the Chinese school which the 27-year-old Malay honoured for making him the man he is today.

“The experience of studying in a Chinese school has made me a more complete Malaysian. My teachers taught me to respect other races and see all of us as one.

“I am indebted to my school for what I am today,” The Star quoted Ali as saying.

As a token of his appreciation, Ali presented his former school with a RM500 ang pow. He and his bride, Rima Princess Dewi, were also made “ambassadors of unity” by the school, the report said.

It added that Rima, 26, had also studied at a Chinese school in Malacca.

Pay Fong principal Ng Swee Lai, who attended the wedding ceremony at the Malacca library complex, said Ali had never forgotten his old school.

Besides making financial contributions, she told The Star, he had also made frequent visits to play basketball with the sports teacher, and kept in touch with many other teachers as well.

Ali has been “an inspiration”, she added.

According to the report, Ali is a bank officer. He also practises wushu and is a stunt artiste, having appeared in domestic films as well as Hong Kong action movies, where he was once a stunt double for Aaron Kwok.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-4-2017 12:29 PM | Show all posts
Secitednye kau, yang. Dah hader lar, kau merge jer dengan trid in BM tue

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-4-2017 12:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sementara ni, sekolah kebangsaan ajar mentaliti ketuanan melayu, non muslim pi toilet makan

besar perbezaannya

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2017 12:32 PM | Show all posts
. My teachers taught me to respect other races and see all of us as one.
cikgu dia salah ajar...patut dia ajar respek org melayu jer dan kuang ajar dgn kaum lain

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-4-2017 12:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
kecimpret replied at 25-4-2017 12:32 PM
cikgu dia salah ajar...patut dia ajar respek org melayu jer dan kuang ajar dgn kaum lain

itu ajaran versi sekolah kebangsaan, uitm, MARa...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2017 12:49 PM | Show all posts
ayaaaa...ini macam itu PAS ada marah juga tauuuu. mana bole berkerjasama dengan setan...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-4-2017 12:51 PM | Show all posts
derhakanya kau dik, mak bapak kau dari kau lahir bagi makan pakai langsung kau tak sebut tak kau hargai. sekolah cina, cikg cina yang kau julang2 dik.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2017 12:55 PM | Show all posts
ini lah hasil didikan sekolah cina. melupakan jasa ibu bapa sendiri. menjadikan seorang anak derhaka, tidak menghargai susah payah ibu bapa membesar dan mendidik sejak lahir.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 06:39 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.216437 second(s), 34 queries .