CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 10700|Reply: 101

[Idea] ...I CAN...

[Copy link]
Post time 27-4-2017 09:04 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Your I CAN is more important than your IQ.
Agree?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-4-2017 12:49 PM | Show all posts
Declarative knowledge refers to factual knowledge and information that a person knows. Procedural knowledge, on the other hand, is knowing how to perform certain activities (Bruning, 46)

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2017 03:36 PM | Show all posts
You are how you are because of the experiences you have had, but this does not mean that you cannot change.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2017 03:37 PM | Show all posts
If you believe you can, you will succeed. Your IQ is just a number, it means nothing if you don't believe in yourself.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2017 03:39 PM | Show all posts
IQ, which is a measure of intelligence, will tell you how to navigate this interesting but challenging journey. EQ, which deals with the understanding of our feelings and those of others, will make your journey less challenging. It will make your business that ‘person’ whom people are endeared to and are willing to be with no matter what.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2017 03:39 PM | Show all posts
In fact, you can have an average level of intelligence but with the skill of I Can, you can go on to become a successful entrepreneur. How is this possible? For a very long time, many of us have been made to wrongly believe that having only business knowledge, skills and intelligence can make us become successful entrepreneurs.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 27-4-2017 03:42 PM | Show all posts
teringat using this for my public speaking once...

“Little Engine That Could - "I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. I know I can.”

― Watty Piper, The Little Engine That Could

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2017 03:50 PM | Show all posts
seribulan replied at 27-4-2017 03:42 PM
teringat using this for my public speaking once...

“Little Engine That Could - "I think I can.  ...

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-4-2017 03:54 PM | Show all posts
Your I Can will help you break barriers

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2017 04:22 PM | Show all posts
The mind is the limit.  As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe it.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 27-4-2017 05:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Psychologist Carol Dweck has spent her entire career studying attitude and performance, and her latest study shows that your attitude is a better predictor of your success than your IQ. Dweck found that people's core attitudes fall into one of two categories: a fixed mindset or a growth mindset.Nov 23, 2015

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2017 09:14 AM | Show all posts
woww @seribulan . You were a public speaker before? hebat!

#karangan

The "I CAN" mantra is more important than your IQ.  sangat2 betul sebabnya dalam hidup kita ni, sikap adalah penting, malah lebih penting dari kemahiran dan pengetahuan yang kita ada.  Sikap kita sendiri yang akan menentukan kejayaan kita di dunia dan akhirat.

Apa yang berlaku bila kita selalu cakap pada diri kita yang "SAYA BOLEH"? InsyaAllah semua akan menjadi mudah kan, semua akan menjadi lebih positif kan, dan mungkin hasilnya adlaah lebih baik dari jangkaan. Kenapa?

pada pendapat i, antara sebabnya:
1. Orang yang mempunyai attitude "SAYA BOLEH" ni, adalah orang yang mempunyai growth mindset iaitu orang yang selalu mencari peluang untuk mengembangkan potensi diri sendiri, untuk mengembangkan bisnes, untuk lebih maju dan maju lagi dari orang lain.  

2.attitude "SAYA BOLEH " ini membuatkan kita tidak takut untuk mencuba. takde istilah "sentap" sebab malu akibat gagal. bila jatuh, terus bangkit untuk mencuba lagi sehingga berjaya.

3. attitude "SAYA BOLEH" ini membuatkan kita boleh menerima pandangan2/komen orang keliling. lantak pi la komen positif atau negatif. kalau yang positif, komen ini digunakan untuk memperbaiki lagi apa yang sedang dilakukan supaya menjadi lebih baik. dah kalau yang negatif tu, nak sentap buat apa kan, cara nak mengahadapinya ialah jadikan itu semangat untuk membuktikan apa yang dikomen itu adalah salah sama sekali. SAYA BOLEH gitu!

4. attitude "SAYA BOLEH" ini menghalang kita dari mengeluh. dalam islam pun dah anjurkan supaya jangan mengeluh kan. mengeluh nih menjadikan kita sering mempersoalkan sesuatu kejadian. mengeluh membuatkan kita rasa kecewa. dengan attitude "SAYA BOLEH" ni, membuatkan kita tidak akan mudah putus asa atau putus harapan. there is light  at the end of the tunnel.always!

itu sebabnya mantan PM kita satu ketika dahulu memperkenalkan slogan "MALAYSIA BOLEH" kepada rakyat. kerana attitude sememangnya mengatasi kepandaian dan kemahiran kita.

bak kata orang2 tua dulu,  kalau bodoh mudah diajar, tapi pandai macam mana pun kalau dah malas, sampai bila pun takkan mudah nak diajar dan susah nak berjaya. ni menunjukkan dari zaman dolu2 lagi, attitude memang sudah diketahui sangat penting untuk menentukan kejayaan kita.

Comments

No la...speaker ketaq2...  Post time 28-4-2017 09:42 AM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2017 10:06 AM | Show all posts

In continuation to brutbrut's comment on the two categories of mindset by psychologist Carol Dweck...

With a fixed mindset, you believe you are who you are and you cannot change. This creates problems when you are challenged because anything that appears to be more than you can handle is bound to make you feel hopeless and overwhelmed.

People with a growth mindset believe that they can improve with effort. They outperform those with a fixed mindset, even when they have a lower IQ, because they embrace challenges, treating them as opportunities to learn something new.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 28-4-2017 09:08 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Believing in yourself..

As long as we believe, nothing is impossible.. I CAN have the biggest effect in life and dont ruin the life with I CANT.. Your IQ level not fixed for life.. We dont be stupid forever.. We learn from the world and people around us.. The life is how we built it.. Good or bad it is all because of us

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2017 12:10 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I CAN  is more important.

IQ tinggi mana pun kalau takde rasa yakin dlm diri tak boleh jugak

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2017 01:17 AM | Show all posts
I CAN do anything might be a simple phrase, but it's a powerful tool to set your mind because in life we face many challenges in different phases. A person with high level of IQ but with no determination to succeed may not reach triumph somehow. Meanwhile if you believe in I CAN with dedication & perseverance, you can go through any obstacles in life to reach triumph. -Kitty

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-5-2017 02:39 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Eliminate the mindset of CAN'T, because you CAN do anything.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2017 02:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mindset is everything.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-5-2017 02:48 PM | Show all posts
Mind over matter. If you dont mind it doesnt matter.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2017 02:55 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Vivy yusof is no Mahatma Ghandi. But she said something that struck me...she said women tend to feel sorry for themselves or something like that. She's totally right coz sometimes i tend to not do things becoz i think i can't. There've been times when i've actually gone out n done something when i put aside the 'i cant' minset

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 05:47 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.690738 second(s), 53 queries .