CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3430|Reply: 8

[Jenayah] Bodiguard Erdogan belasah org kurdish yg berdemo di Washington

Close [Copy link]
Post time 18-5-2017 12:02 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s bodyguards filmed beating up Kurdish protesters during Washington DC visit
At least nine people hospitalised and several arrests made after demonstration outside Turkish ambassador’s residence turns violent
Bethan McKernan Beirut @mck_beth 7 hours ago

Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s security detail has clashed with pro-Syrian Kurdish protesters resulting in hospital admissions and arrests during the Turkish president’s visit to Washington DC.

Dozens of protesters carrying flags associated with the Syrian Kurdish PYD party and anti-Turkey protest signs gathered outside the Turkish ambassador’s residence on Tuesday during Mr Erdogan’s visit to the building.

Shocking video filmed by eyewitnesses show several men in dark suits - later identified as members of the visiting Turkish delegation - rushing at the protesters, punching and knocking several of them to the ground.

An elderly man holding a megaphone was kicked in the face, and several women were also hit.  Police officers can be seen attempting to hold some of the aggressors back, dragging them to the other side of the road, in footage distributed by Voice of America.

“All of the sudden they just ran towards us,” demonstrator Lucy Usoyan told ABC News.

“Someone was beating me in the head nonstop, and I thought, ‘Okay, I’m on the ground already, what is the purpose to beat me?’”

Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s security detail has clashed with pro-Syrian Kurdish protesters resulting in hospital admissions and arrests during the Turkish president’s visit to Washington DC.

Dozens of protesters carrying flags associated with the Syrian Kurdish PYD party and anti-Turkey protest signs gathered outside the Turkish ambassador’s residence on Tuesday during Mr Erdogan’s visit to the building.

Shocking video filmed by eyewitnesses show several men in dark suits - later identified as members of the visiting Turkish delegation - rushing at the protesters, punching and knocking several of them to the ground.

An elderly man holding a megaphone was kicked in the face, and several women were also hit.  Police officers can be seen attempting to hold some of the aggressors back, dragging them to the other side of the road, in footage distributed by Voice of America.

“All of the sudden they just ran towards us,” demonstrator Lucy Usoyan told ABC News.

“Someone was beating me in the head nonstop, and I thought, ‘Okay, I’m on the ground already, what is the purpose to beat me?’”

While both leaders reiterated the strong ties between the two Nato countries and a united desire to fight terrorism, the visit comes amid strained relations thanks to the US’ decision last week to publicly fund and arm Kurdish militias in Syria fighting Isis.

Turkey views the separatist Kurdistan People’s Party (PKK) and its affiliates in Syria, the PYD, as terrorist organisations - but the US sees Kurdish militias as the most effective ground forces against the extremist organisation.

Tuesday’s protest was organised by Kurds, Yazidis and Armenians whom are critical of Turkey’s intervention in the Syrian civil war and President Erdogan’s human rights record.
http://www.independent.co.uk/new ... on-dc-a7740846.html

kesiannya...........  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-5-2017 12:07 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tak abis abis

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2017 12:33 AM | Show all posts
puak kurdish tak abis2 nak merdeka tubuh negara sendiri

geng diorg  kt syria tu dpt sokongan puak amerika

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2017 01:56 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Eleh, si Erdogan zionis muslim tu selambe aje sembelih beribu2 Kurdish Sunni selama nih, apa lah sangat setakat belasah tuh

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2017 02:00 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 18-5-2017 12:33 AM

geng diorg  kt syria tu dpt sokongan puak ...

Bangsa kurdish memang  layak punya negara sendiri,kesian asik kena sembelih aje, dulu oleh Abbasid, lepas tu Ottoman, lepas tu Saddam dan terbaru kena sembelih ngan Erdogan ...  

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2017 02:44 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Pak Arab memang suka bergaduh biarlah

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-5-2017 09:12 AM | Show all posts
korang tahu ke perangai org2 kurdish yg sangat ekstrim dan menyusahkan ramai orang?

tak dinafikan masih ada yg baik akhlak sebab puak2 ni zaman dulu melahirkan beberapa panglima perang terhebat dunia termasuk Salahuddin.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2017 09:15 AM | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 18-5-2017 12:33 AM

geng diorg  kt syria tu dpt sokongan puak ...

kurdish bangsa terbesar di dunia yang xde negara sendiri
bayangkan melayu tanpa malaysia indonesia dan brunei tapi bawah Thai,Filipino dan India

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-5-2017 09:16 AM | Show all posts
at the same time Kurdish Iraq bawah Barzani jadi macai Erdogan Turki

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 05:39 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.435644 second(s), 39 queries .