CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: ariyamusafir

Land rights the nub of conflict with Palestinians, Dr M tells Israeli TV.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 5-5-2004 01:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-5-5 12:49 PM:
so y cant yu answer who are tehn Jewish frens that Mahathir was talking about?

easy.  commonsense tells u THE WORLD, ALL OF US r jewish friends.  from un (world body), oic, nam, eu etc, SUPERDONKEY us, forked tongue britain, PLAYFAIR malaysia, MOUSY singapore etc right down the line

thats why outcast imported jews (into PALESTINE) lost no time in turnin from unwanted race into hapless pious terrorist cum rapist (not all).  they use SUPERDONKEY bush's billions worth of arms donation to genocide PALESTINIANS n rape PALESTINE.  read history intelligently.  itS all there

as it is former pm malaysia doc mahathir is tellin the truth that jews control the world by proxy.  rebutt with HARDproof now.  no brayin hysterical  

peace

[ Last edited by sonny~~ on 5-5-2004 at 01:18 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-5-2004 01:20 PM | Show all posts
uhuh? so who are those Jewish frens of his that supported what he said? Does he even have any Jewish frens to begin with? Maybe Mahathir is an agent of the Zionists.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2004 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-5-5 01:20 PM:
uhuh? so who are those Jewish frens of his that supported what he said? Does he even have any Jewish frens to begin with? Maybe Mahathir is an agent of the Zionists.

easy.  commonsense tells u THE WORLD, ALL OF US r jewish friends that supported wot former pm malaysia said.  from un (world body), oic, nam, eu etc, SUPERDONKEY us, forked tongue britain, PLAYFAIR malaysia, MOUSY singapore etc right down the line.  n these r his friends.  n doc mahathir is no agent of zionists but agent of HARDtruth.  read history intelligently  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2004 01:29 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2004 01:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-5-5 01:29 PM:

there u go hecklin when u're trapped by ur own deceptive hecklin spammin.  read  ;)

easy.  commonsense tells u THE WORLD, ALL OF US r jewish friends that supported wot former pm malaysia said.  from un (world body), oic, nam, eu etc, SUPERDONKEY us, forked tongue britain, PLAYFAIR malaysia, MOUSY singapore etc right down the line.  n these r his friends.  n doc mahathir is no agent of zionists but agent of HARDtruth.  read history intelligently  

peace

[ Last edited by sonny~~ on 5-5-2004 at 01:42 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2004 01:46 PM | Show all posts
why don't sonny & debbie meet in the toilet block?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-5-2004 04:58 PM | Show all posts
huh?  :hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2004 09:38 PM | Show all posts
So who are those jewish frens of mahathir?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 6-5-2004 10:15 AM | Show all posts
u better ask doc M himself lah who are those jewish friends of him. how does sonny know about it because he is not the one who interviewed Dr. M. if sonny is jewish he is not only a kind of jewish that mahathir considers as friend but mine too.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 10:18 AM | Show all posts
maybe they don't exists. Mahathir must be a liar then since he cant name them.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 10:24 AM | Show all posts
he did mention the name and you are too blind to see those names mentioned. why dont u open your eyes or take off your blind folder or try to adjust your monitor screen or make a bigger font or maybe u have to save the cost of your newater bill that u dont wash your face and just let your "tahi mata" covers your vision...LOL!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 10:32 AM | Show all posts
so who are they? Where are the names?
yu wanna cover up fcor mahathid's lies?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 10:52 AM | Show all posts
he mentioned his jewish friends named Yahya Cohen, Lord (Arnold) Weinstock, the former head (managing director) of a big company there (GEC), (to be frank i dont know who they are but i guess they are probably his personal friends   but as far as I understand from his interview that the assassinated israelis prime minister, the late Yitzhak Rabin was a friend of his. Reread the cut n paste from ariya regarding his interview and pleaseeeee wash away your "tahi mata" before you reread! ..LOL!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 10:55 AM | Show all posts
what exactly did they say? Any verification?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 11:03 AM | Show all posts
hey debmey if you are not satisfied with the interview between mahathir and jewish tv why dont you interview himself instead of asking such a stupid question, i cant answer you unless if  i become mahather's PA.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 11:20 AM | Show all posts
there is no need to interview mahathid. he's speech is racist and he was condemned for it. looks like he cant even stand by his speech and needs togo around apologisisng for it. hahaqhahahahahahaha..........

cheers

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-5-2004 11:22 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 5-5-2004 12:12:
Some Jewish frens? Who are they?
What about the rest of teh world who think he is racist?

Lets face it, it was a racist speech.

I POST YOU DON'T READ NOW YOU ASK THIS QUESTION AGAIN?????????????

Q: Who was the first Jew you met?

A: A fellow student who was with me in Singapore, Yahya Cohen. I have met many others: Lord (Arnold) Weinstock, the English Jew, the former head (managing director) of a big company there (GEC). I know quite a lot of Jews and am friends with many of them.

Q: Did some of them tell you off after your remarks about the Jews? What was their reaction?

A: On the contrary, they defended my stand and said I was not anti-Jew. That is why the reaction of the Jewish community, including members of the House of Commons and the House of Lords, was mild compared to the reaction of the Jewish community elsewhere.

[ Last edited by ariyamusafir on 6-5-2004 at 11:25 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-5-2004 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 5-5-2004 13:20:

That is why Debmey, you DO NOT READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was posted in the article, answered by Dr. M in ISRAELI TV!!!!!!!!!! If it is not true, then those people he mentioned will surely sue him. Why not?????

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 11:29 AM | Show all posts
so what exactly did those jews say?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-5-2004 11:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 5-5-2004 21:38:
So who are those jewish frens of mahathir?

I have posted it and Debmey, being not knowing, doesn't want to read. It is as before, when I came in earlier, he manipulate and twist in many things including about the Kosovo not under UN when the contrary is treu and I have proven it and yet he say it is not!!!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 12:13 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063936 second(s), 42 queries .