CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Keledek.kepam

[Pelbagai] [QUIZ] Which Deadly Poison Would You Be?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 31-5-2017 11:35 AM | Show all posts

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-6-2017 04:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The Royal Death - Arsenic

Popularize in the Victoria era, arsenic is no J-O or K-E.

Because you have a taste for finer things, fit for any royal court - you're the poison used by the Kings! If exposure occurs over a brief period of time symptoms may include vomiting, abdominal pain, watery diarrhea. Pepto-Bismol is going to be put to work!

The funniest part is that it isn't hard to get your hands on arsenic (YOU!). Now I don't know how you want to interpret that, but either way will be funny.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2017 06:16 PM | Show all posts
The royal death- arsenic

Because you have a taste for finer things, fit for any royal court - you're the poison used by the Kings! If exposure occurs over a brief period of time symptoms may include vomiting, abdominal pain, watery diarrhea. Pepto-Bismol is going to be put to work!

The funniest part is that it isn't hard to get your hands on arsenic (YOU!). Now I don't know how you want to interpret that, but either way will be funny.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2017 12:35 PM | Show all posts

The World Ender - Botulinum Toxin

Oh, hey Botulinum! I thought you'd be too busy getting rid of wrinkles to take one of my little quizzes. How are you!? Wait, don't answer, I already know~

It's said that a pure drop of botulinum (YOU!) can kill a whole city. Luckily for all of us it's extremely difficult to extract in a pure form. But you're sure to know one of your "babies" - Botox.

You are versatile, easily able to leave a room in awe if you want to, and absolutely vile when you want to be (and sometimes when you don't want to be!).

The Doctors call you the "miracle" drug, but I'll just keep calling you the ""Face Freezer" - has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Bye, Botox!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2017 02:23 PM | Show all posts
The Poison Next Door - Cyanide
Thewww.healthline.com
I knew you couldn't have been far! It's not like I could escape Cyanide anyway!

Cyanide can be found in apple seeds, apricot seeds, and cherry seeds (to name a few). Don't be worried, a human would have to eat A LOT of apple seeds to be in danger. That being said, Cyanide is almost always around in the produce section and your neighbor probably has something with it too.

Too much of Cyanide (YOU!) leads to headaches, dizziness, fast heart rate, shortness of breath - so get used to taking people's breath away!

You're the type of person that can't be escaped, that is so infectious that you're absolutely everywhere, and is a staple in your friendship circle!

... let's just hope you don't kill them all.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 6-6-2017 11:06 AM | Show all posts
The Destroying Angels -Amatoxin

The Destroyer is taking my quiz!? How exciting!

You don't need me to tell you how refreshingly quirky, cool, and downright weird you are - do I? You already know about the wonderful things you have to offer, but the main question is if you wanna offer it?

Second only to the Death Cap, who has an admittedly less fun and exciting name, the Destroying Angels reign as one of the most poisonous mushrooms known to existence. The Destroying Angel (YOU!) damage the internal organs. The worst part is that they're easy to confuse with edible mushrooms.

Just a piece of you in two gallons of soup can kill everyone who eats the soup! I love your quirkiness, but remember - you're dangerous when you want to be

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-6-2017 11:50 AM | Show all posts
bahaya juga rupanya...
ish..ish..ish tak sangka

The Deep and Dark - Maitotoxin

Named after a fish that regularly gets poisoned from eating dinoflaggelates, nasty little poisonous marine creatures, Maitotoxin leads to extracellular calcium channels, leading to an increase in levels of cytosolic Ca2+ ions.

In English this time? People who get too much of you have their cells die faster, MUCH faster.

You are leveled, mysterious, and difficult to predict - which makes you interesting and maaaaybe a little scary.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-6-2017 02:58 PM | Show all posts
The World Ender - Botulinum Toxin

Oh, hey Botulinum! I thought you'd be too busy getting rid of wrinkles to take one of my little quizzes. How are you!? Wait, don't answer, I already know~

It's said that a pure drop of botulinum (YOU!) can kill a whole city. Luckily for all of us it's extremely difficult to extract in a pure form. But you're sure to know one of your "babies" - Botox.

You are versatile, easily able to leave a room in awe if you want to, and absolutely vile when you want to be (and sometimes when you don't want to be!).

The Doctors call you the "miracle" drug, but I'll just keep calling you the ""Face Freezer" - has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Bye, Botox!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-6-2017 02:25 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Jom cocok botox. Hewhewhehw

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2017 12:16 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The Royal Death - Arsenic

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-6-2017 04:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dapat the royal death - arsenic  

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2017 03:56 PM | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2017 04:12 PM | Show all posts

You don't need me to tell you how refreshingly quirky, cool, and downright weird you are - do I? You already know about the wonderful things you have to offer, but the main question is if you wanna offer it?

Second only to the Death Cap, who has an admittedly less fun and exciting name, the Destroying Angels reign as one of the most poisonous mushrooms known to existence. The Destroying Angel (YOU!) damage the internal organs. The worst part is that they're easy to confuse with edible mushrooms.

Just a piece of you in two gallons of soup can kill everyone who eats the soup! I love your quirkiness, but remember - you're dangerous when you want to be!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2017 09:19 PM | Show all posts
    files.shroomery.org

The Destroyer is taking my quiz!? How exciting!

Just a piece of you in two gallons of soup can kill everyone who eats the soup! I love your quirkiness, but remember - you're dangerous when you want to be!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2017 05:01 PM | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2017 11:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dapat katak warna warni

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-6-2017 11:05 AM | Show all posts
www.wetwebmedia.com

Hey Maito! I haven't seen you since the last time I was in Atlantis, how've ya' been!? How's the ol' anchor and chain?

Named after a fish that regularly gets poisoned from eating dinoflaggelates, nasty little poisonous marine creatures, Maitotoxin leads to extracellular calcium channels, leading to an increase in levels of cytosolic Ca2+ ions.

In English this time? People who get too much of you have their cells die faster, MUCH faster.

You are leveled, mysterious, and difficult to predict - which makes you interesting and maaaaybe a little scary.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-6-2017 11:46 AM | Show all posts

Hey Maito! I haven't seen you since the last time I was in Atlantis, how've ya' been!? How's the ol' anchor and chain?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2017 05:00 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
The royal death arsenic

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2017 07:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Botox katanya!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:28 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.432372 second(s), 43 queries .