CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Modngengade

[Jenayah] KES KEMATIAN PELAJAR UPNM VOL 4: CASH ITU PASTI !

Close [Copy link]
Post time 15-6-2017 01:25 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
takayama replied at 15-6-2017 01:22 PM
S304 of PC kata

klu falls under

alahai

duk dalam for 30 years serupa mati saja la

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-6-2017 01:25 PM | Show all posts
CTprincesss replied at 15-6-2017 01:23 PM
Amirul asraf tu bkn 302 la tp 330kk. Pls baca news dulu dan konfemkan sblm nk repost balik. 2 lg ...

tula.... banyak yg salah tu...udin samba dgn sape sekor lagi tu yang sebenarnye....semua org dah salah info da....

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2017 01:25 PM | Show all posts
kekgebu replied at 15-6-2017 12:44 PM
ye la. katanya mubin ni mmg bff si arwah. tp takut kena debik, ko bley plak pi promote air mangga  ...

kuat tul penangan OKT mastermind.. sampai semua takut nak bertindak betulkan yg salah.
tengok ade 1 gambar kat ig background kereta Savvy kot..
mcm kemetot je orangnya.. tinggi sikit je dari bumbung keta tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2017 01:25 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Rumah vol. 3 dah boleh baca balik daah.

Tadi tengah syok-syoh baca tiba-tiba rumah tu hilang. Menyirap jugak. Maklumlah tahap konsentrasi i tu macam esok nak mengadap paper land law dolu-dolu.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2017 01:26 PM | Show all posts
sedihnya uols

By Ahmad Fairuz Othman - June 15, 2017 @ 11:42am

“I WISH I could be there in court to look at their faces. I want them to know the anger and resentment I feel.”
These were the words of the mother of murdered National Defence University of Malaysia (UPNM) naval cadet Zulfarhan Osman Zulkarnain, 21, upon hearing about the charges against those accused of killing the eldest of her four children.
Hawa Osman, 54, is still coming to terms with the loss of her son. But, all she wants right now is justice.
“Let those responsible for my son’s murder receive fair punishment. Didn’t they feel anything when they tortured my son that way?
“I hope they receive the punishment they deserve,” she said when asked about the five university students who were charged at the Kuala Lumpur magistrate’s court yesterday with the murder of Zulfarhan.
The third-year UPNM student died on June 1 at 9pm in Serdang Hospital due to injuries he sustained from being assaulted by a large group of students, who were said to have suspected him of stealing a laptop computer.
Zulfarhan had been brought to hospital after suffering severe injuries, including second- and third-degree burns on 80 per cent of his body.
Police arrested 36 people, including 32 UPNM and four Universiti Tenaga Nasional (Uniten) students, aged between 20 and 21, to assist with investigations into the murder.
Hawa, who is an administrative assistant at SMK Aminuddin Baki here, said she accepted the tragedy as God’s will. But, she questioned the circumstances which led to the brutal assault and murder of her son.
She said it was difficult for her and her family to not know about the incidents that led to her son’s death.
Hawa said the family had no inkling of what happened to her son, adding that her family was kept in the dark about the incident and was only informed when Zulfarhan had died.
“What was the cause of it? Why was he tortured in such a way without any sympathy? His burns ran all the way from the front part of his body to his back.”
Hawa said she could not accept the barbaric way in which her son was abused.
“I can accept the tragedy (of losing my son), but the way that they hurt him was inhumane. He sustained 80 per cent of second-and third-degree burns. Don’t they have any sympathy?
“At the least, if something like that happened to a person, they should have sent the person to hospital for treatment. Ni langsung tak berhati perut (They had no mercy whatsoever).
“I hope they maintain the charge under Section 302 of the Penal Code (for murder). My family wants justice for my son’s death,” she said.
In describing Zulfarhan, Hawa said he had never disturbed anyone and always lent a hand when people asked for help.
She added that she had harboured a lot of hope for her eldest son as he wanted to become a sailor and dreamt of becoming an engineer.
“He was the family’s hope. I wanted to see him succeed. I wanted to see him get married.”
Zulfarhan’s father, Zulkarnain Idros, 53, said he was relieved that the five had been charged, but he was not happy.
“I am relieved (but) I am not happy... Nothing can bring my son back. I am glad police investigated it quickly,” he said.
Hawa said her three other children, Zulhelmie Idros, 19, Zulfaiqah Lyana, 17, and, Zulhelyna Fatimah, 15, were reeling from the loss.
“I pray for (Zulfarhan) every day. With Hari Raya coming soon, my husband and I think of him more often. His brother and sisters miss him.”

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2017 01:27 PM | Show all posts
takayama replied at 15-6-2017 01:23 PM
S304 (a) of PC kata penjara maksima 30 tahun dan blh juga kena denda

yg (b) plk cuma 10 tahun m ...

if lets say lah, max dorg kene. 30thn. skang umur 20. by the time umur 50 baru keluar. apa aje lah yg dorg bleh buat time tuh.
nak cari kerja pn mungkin dah susah

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-6-2017 01:27 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
geenie replied at 15-6-2017 01:21 PM
itu lah kak @NURMIMIE ckp td. mcm susah nak charge 302. 304 maybe bulih.

mcm yg kes pukul sampai mati org yg mencabul kat toilet tu. sapa yg sebabkan kematian? susah nak buktikan siapa punya pukulan yg sebabkan org tu mati

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2017 01:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
geenie replied at 15-6-2017 01:27 PM
if lets say lah, max dorg kene. 30thn. skang umur 20. by the time umur 50 baru keluar. apa aje lah ...

program pemulihan penjara ada kan. bolehla sambung buat degree or even master phd dan keluar mengajar at least jd guna manusia berguna nanti.

hopefully macamana hukuman pun, semoga diorg sedar dan insaf kesalahan tu.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-6-2017 01:30 PM | Show all posts
NURMIMIE replied at 15-6-2017 12:36 PM
hmmm

susah juga nak lekat 302 nih..

welkembek kaka mimi slmt berpose

nape x bole lekat 302?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2017 01:31 PM | Show all posts
geenie replied at 15-6-2017 01:21 PM
itu lah kak @NURMIMIE ckp td. mcm susah nak charge 302. 304 maybe bulih.

Seksyen 304 (a) Kanun Keseksaan yang memperuntukkan hukuman penjara sehingga 30 tahun dan denda.

mereput dalam penjara ... kuar2 umur 51 tahun kalau dihukum maksimum. paling2 minimun pun dlm 18 - 20 tahun

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2017 01:32 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
in the other hand..utk staff / warden yg tak ambik pot pasal kes pukul ni walopun dah dibagitau--boleh je dikenakan tindakan tatatertib. kecuaian dlm menjalankan tugas. boleh dibuang kerja.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2017 01:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bagi i newspaper and komens suasana pilu sedih kesian pada okt ni sangat biadap tak sensitif langsung

Kalau iye pun sayang sangat ngan okt tu shove the blardy kesian komens up bum and stfu. No need to repeat urself each and everytime lah dumb ass. Biadap rude. Print gambar okt tu puja pujilah sendiri sendiri kat rumah. No need to tell the whole world.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2017 01:35 PM | Show all posts

“He was the family’s hope. I wanted to see him succeed. I wanted to see him get married.”
berderai air mata... memang family arwah takkan maafkan dan jangan maafkan. kalau boleh saman sekali upnm yang senyap tak berkutik tu. DS hishamuddin tolong rombak balik from top sampai ke warden terus...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2017 01:36 PM | Show all posts

sedihnye......

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2017 01:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Just nak tanya pada yg arif. Boleh ke public ni insist utk 302 juga. Kita bising and do our part ?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2017 01:36 PM | Show all posts
“I WISH I could be there in court to look at their faces. I want them to know the anger and resentment I feel.”
acik hawa, Geen doakan acik jumpa ketenangan hati. mungkin bukan sekarang, but soon, hopefully.

sedeh lak aku

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-6-2017 01:37 PM | Show all posts
eva replied at 15-6-2017 04:08 AM
kaya kaka momod..
property yg ke 4! yeay!

kakak memang suka invest dlm hartanah dekk.....hujung bulan jgn lupa bayar sewa yer dekk...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-6-2017 01:37 PM | Show all posts
chazey replied at 15-6-2017 01:20 PM
Begitulah gosip dari tered dua but ai tetap nak hencap budak Mubin dan lain2 itu karna lebih rela  ...

kan? besaq kat telor jer masing2

walaupun dorang bebas ... tapi tak kesian ke tgk kawan baik kena panggang hidup2 ngan iron. at least bagi la tahu family Farhan kalau dah takut sangat kena hempuk dgn setan2 19 orang tu. ni mesti terkebil2 tgk kawan baik meraung bagai nak rak. pastu wat tak tahu selama 2 minggu. hampeh!

Use magic Report

sofiazara replied at 15-6-2017 01:30 PM
program pemulihan penjara ada kan. bolehla sambung buat degree or even master phd dan keluar menga ...

ha'ah. tuh pn kot dorg nak join program tuh. ari tuh ada berita kan, ade banduan grad.

Use magic Report

MyNameIsIris replied at 15-6-2017 01:35 PM
berderai air mata... memang family arwah takkan maafkan dan jangan maafkan. kalau boleh saman  ...

yes... dari hari tu lagi smpi skang ni...UPNM langsung x bukak mulut pasal bende ni....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 05:43 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.456766 second(s), 43 queries .