CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 96165|Reply: 293

Christian Youth Tortured to Death in Pakistani Madrasah

Close [Copy link]
Post time 6-5-2004 03:19 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
A Christian who refused to convert to Islam died this week after being severely tortured by Islamic militants. According to Christian Solidarity Worldwide (CSW), Javed Anjum, a 23-year-old resident of Toba Tek Singh District, was tortured for five days and nights by extremists from a "madrassa," or Islamic school in the area. He was hospitalized for 11 days and died in a Faisalabad hospital on Sunday.
In a statement to police before he died, Anjum said he was searching for water near the school, but was accused by Muslim leaders of trying to steal a water pump.

"I rejected the charge and told the Islamic leaders that I am a Christian youth and a student," he reportedly told police. "As soon as the Islamic extremists came to know that I am Christian, they asked me to convert to Islam. I refused and they started torturing me... They tortured me badly and during the torture they continuously asked me to accept Islam."

CSW urged Pakistani authorities to bring the militants to justice. "This is a tragedy, and is an example of the threat that Christians continue to face in Pakistan," Stuart Windsor, national director of the United Kingdom-based CSW, said. "We urge our supporters to pray for Javed's family."

http://www.charismanow.com/a.php?ArticleID=9008

no outrage from muslims?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 6-5-2004 03:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-5-6 03:19 PM:
A Christian who refused to convert to Islam died this week after being severely tortured by Islamic militants. According to Christian Solidarity Worldwide (CSW), Javed Anjum, a 23-year-old resident ...

There's NO such teaching in Islam!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 03:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 6-5-2004 03:25 PM:

There's NO such teaching in Islam!

but they still do it because of paradise:hmm:

hve u watch recent documentry program about Pakistan men torturing wome? they will smash their wife face until no nose and etc. when ask why they do that? The put the blame on  KORAN.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 6-5-2004 at 03:31 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 03:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2004-5-6 03:28 PM:

but they still do it because of paradise:hmm:

No such teaching in Islam too. Looks like those militants are booking a place in hell to be with you.;)

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 03:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 6-5-2004 03:30 PM:

No such teaching in Islam too. Looks like those militants are booking a place in hell to be with you.;)

hve u watch recent documentry program about Pakistan men torturing wome? they will smash their wife face until no nose and etc. when ask why they do that? They put the blame on  KORAN.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 03:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2004-5-6 03:31 PM:

hve u watch recent documentry program about Pakistan men torturing wome? they will smash their wife face until no nose and etc. when ask why they do that? The put the blame on  KORAN.

There's no such teaching in Islam or in the Qur'an. It is in the bible...want me to show you?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-5-2004 03:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 6-5-2004 03:30 PM:

so u saying no such things about paradise with big wide eyes houris for those militants???

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 03:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 6-5-2004 03:32 PM:

There's no such teaching in Islam or in the Qur'an. It is in the bible...want me to show you?

not necessary to show the Bible but I am taking about real life that happening in Islam world. The documentry is an example but can u proof any /or documentry filem about Christian doing this acts towards to their wife? I guess not because u are always looser as Bro Debmey says u are stuck all the time.lol

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-5-2004 03:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2004-5-6 03:33 PM:

so u saying no such things about paradise with big wide eyes houris for those militants???

Not as you imagine them to be....& they're not for militants. You are all confused. Those houris have not even been seen by anyone yet.  Have you met them? So, don't bluff.  Your  same old 'modal lapuk' from the Religion forum you bring here. How cheap.

Use magic Report

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 6-5-2004 03:42 PM | Show all posts
Yes there are christians humiliate their own wives but the abuse and the torture have not been exposed the way you guys try to expose what muslim men have done. whenever muslim men do bad things u always connect their action with the religion but when comes to christian men you simply ignore and give lame excuse and never mention that their action is because of their religion.

[ Last edited by WICKED on 6-5-2004 at 03:44 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-5-2004 03:46 PM | Show all posts
the quran has been used to justify many evil deeds such as terrorism whether yu like it or not. its the truth.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 03:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-5-6 03:46 PM:
the quran has been used to justify many evil deeds such as terrorism whether yu like it or not. its the truth.

Yes, by you people.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 03:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 6-5-2004 03:38 PM:

Not as you imagine them to be....& they're not for militants. You are all confused. Those houris have not even been seen by anyone yet.  Have you met them? So, don't blu ...

not seen but it mentioned in ur so called holy book. are u denying it? or u impotent:lol or  gay:hmm: but u can get guys if u are gay:ah:

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 03:50 PM | Show all posts
terrorism is a term used after sept. 11th but before this that word is not so familiar to us  and now you try to connect the act of terrorism with quran. what do you call for someone like bush and blair  or a troop of american and british soldiers who invent iraq country and abuse iraqi POW..any special word to describe their evil action? I can also say that their evil action is terrorism act as they are now terrorizing iraq country and abuse the iraqi people.

[ Last edited by WICKED on 6-5-2004 at 03:53 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 03:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 6-5-2004 03:42 PM:
Yes there are christians humiliate their own wives but the abuse and the torture have not been exposed the way you guys try to expose what muslim men have done. whenever muslim men do bad things u  ...

as usual talk talk talk but not proof. just like OIC......talk without action:lol

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 03:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 6-5-2004 03:50 PM:
terrorism is a term used after sept. 11th but before this that word is not so familiar to us  and now you try to connect the act of terrorism with quran. what do you call for someone like bush and  ...

hey.....Malaysia was once control by British and most of our techno comes frm their ideas. so, in a way.....it bring benefit too. think positive, my frend.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-5-2004 03:54 PM | Show all posts
I can also say that their evil action is terrorism act as they are now terrorizing iraq country and abuse the iraqi people.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 03:58 PM | Show all posts
well thailand never been controlled by any western country before but they can also adapt new technology from western countries and still thai people keep their culture and value to a very high level compare to some malaysians..let alone with singaporeans who are so keen to westernized themselve until they dont have their own culture and identity..so sad!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2004 04:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 2004-5-6 03:54 PM:
I can also say that their evil action is terrorism act as they are now terrorizing iraq country and abuse the iraqi people.

Not only can you say it wicked - you have to say it - because they are the real terrorists.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-5-2004 09:46 PM | Show all posts
I see no outcry among Muslims over the death of this torture victim by Muslims. So why shld they complain about naked prisoners making poses? I don't see the logic of their action.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

23-4-2024 07:21 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076645 second(s), 49 queries .