Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Christian Youth Tortured to Death in Pakistani Madrasah

Close [Copy link]
Post time 13-5-2004 06:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WinterNights at 13-5-2004 05:10 PM:

--> Goodness, closing the Religion forums does have its cons. Anyway, no Truth.8, I do not belong to the Roman Catholic if that is what you are trying to say.

*sigh*...I'll let the rest  ...

then what u belonged??? anglican???

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-5-2004 06:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 13-5-2004 01:42 PM:

I actually don't know whether  it is right for me to entertain your accusations, which is certainly borne from a complete state of ignorance tainte ...

question remain unanswered:

then why must move finger up & down to proclaimed "No other god but allah and muhammad is last messenger" ????

can't u muslims just says silently in heart????

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 08:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 13-5-2004 18:20:

did understand what i wrote mr Om Mani Peme Hung :hmm::lol

i says ,why tv3 only covers plight from one particular race????

Om Mani Peme Hung is a sentence. You call me Jeneral Tan. By the way, I saw TV 3 not once, covered an issue about chinese people.

Use magic Report

WinterNights This user has been deleted
Post time 13-5-2004 08:26 PM | Show all posts
then what u belonged??? anglican???

-->Methodist lah...but seriously, the core doctrines of all main stream Christianity branches are the same.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 08:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 13-5-2004 18:17:

it all started by anti Christ peoples.We do not fight  but correcting Muslims who accused the Bible is corrupted.If peoples like myself do not stand up and voice up.....believed me many misgu ...

Oh I have my facts. What happened in the US during the slaving of the blacks??? There are a significant number of Christians wearing white hood and torture the blacks, calling them devil and causing body injury to them. Real Christians don't teache that. So you see....

Also, you say that those muslims accused the bible is corrupted? Well, didn't many Christians too accused the muslims of this and that??? If not mistaken Debmey did post something on what a Priest of Bishop in UK had accused the religion of Islam right????? You as a christian if not wrong, believe that your religion is true while others is not and same for others, each believeing that theirs is true, otherwise they would have converted. However, so long as they respect your religion, though NOT BELIEVING it, that should be ok. As long as they know oh, you cannot eat this particular food, then they purposely eat in front of you. You see, while their teachings of course, would teach their followers that their religion is true and so do your religion. So, you should not bother so much, so long as they don't come and tell you, knowing that you are not of the same faith as them, "Oh your religion is not true, mine is bla....", otherwise, it should be ok. They meet you, they will not say things hurtful to your religion and you should not towards them. Of course there are bound to have some rotten apples but that should not be used as an issue to you condemning them and coming in and start attacking the religion of others.

Did any of the forumers here insulted your religion? Show the link to me.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2004 01:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 13-5-2004 08:26 PM:

Oh I have my facts. What happened in the US during the slaving of the blacks??? There are a significant number of Christians wearing white hood and torture the blacks, calling them devil and ca ...

just go to any search engine and key in ahmad deedat.

i guess u are new here. muslims did make fun of other religion. if u step into any mosque.....sometimes they preach about kafir and bla bla.

infact, u are kafir to them. i am ex muslim....i know all this things.

to lazy to write long debate jto u.....u will know one day or be u just pretending or may be u are muslim but in image of kafir.:hmm:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-5-2004 01:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WinterNights at 13-5-2004 08:26 PM:

-->Methodist lah...but seriously, the core doctrines of all main stream Christianity branches are the same.

same????:hmm:

Use magic Report

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 14-5-2004 01:40 PM | Show all posts
by ariya: The what clan, I forgot the name, still exist after WW II  if not mistaken, now don't know

do you mean ku klux klan..yes this racist &  religious christian group still exist in USA!

[ Last edited by WICKED on 14-5-2004 at 01:48 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 14-5-2004 01:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 14-5-2004 01:33 PM:

why surprise? I even surprise to find out that you and WinterNight are in the same doctrine and yet you guys have different characters. WinterNight  is a very tolerant person than you are..keep it up Winternight.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2004 12:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by misled_youth at 2004-5-6 09:58 PM:
When two monkeys fight... we sang kancil sit back and enjoy the show, with our Tapai, Todi or Stout in hand. While eating Keropok Ude.

cheers misled.  let's drink to that.... me here sipping my 10 tiga beer.  hmm.... wonder who comes out the winner... that is if they don't kill each other first.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2004 12:09 AM | Show all posts
Yeah, we all know that an American/British/Christian life is worth thousands of Muslims.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2004 12:11 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 14-5-2004 13:40:

do you mean ku klux klan..yes this racist &  religious christian group still exist in USA!

[ Last edited by WICKED on 14-5-2004 at 01:48 PM ]

Yes yes, that is what I have heard, my mom also pernah mention when we watch one American show regarding a black was taken prisoner in modern time for shooting at a white for the white tried to rape the daughter or something like that, that is a show, don't know true or false but my mom mentioned about that group, which is in existance.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2004 12:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 15-5-2004 00:09:
Yeah, we all know that an American/British/Christian life is worth thousands of Muslims.

Christian, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism etc all teaches one to be good, so why quarell, why not instead of fighting, we promote harmony between religion Debmey??? Why want chaos when there can be peace????

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2004 12:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 2004-5-15 12:09 AM:

wow... really?  is that a fact?  but i do know 1 fact though..... that 1 muslim suicidebomber's life costs thousands of innocent children, women & men's lives.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2004 01:37 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 15-5-2004 12:13 AM:

Christian, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism etc all teaches one to be good, so why quarell, why not instead of fighting, we promote harmony between religion Debmey??? Why want chaos when ther ...

Jeneral Tanlol:lol another self promoted /or self    procalimed Jeneral.  comes in as good men to give advise ....but deep in his heart....who knows:hmm:
last time we had self promoted master promoting his stupid feng shui in religion forum and asking forummer to visit his feng shui crap webpage....now we hve self promoted jeneral

me ???? self promoted Col Truth.8:lol

i think this fella who self promote jeneral must be muslim but pretend to be non muslim. nothing is impossible. looking at his tone of writing ......he /she favour islam rather than christian.

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 15-5-2004 at 01:44 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2004 01:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 14-5-2004 01:53 PM:

why surprise? I even surprise to find out that you and WinterNight are in the same doctrine and yet you guys have different characters. WinterNight  is a very tolerant person than you are..keep ...

yeah sweet talk about winter night and christian but if u visit mosque or the satanic verses...it promote evil.

at least i am more direct than winter night who speak sweet but in actual fact bull shit

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-5-2004 06:04 AM | Show all posts
yeah sweet talk about winter night and christian but if u visit mosque or the satanic verses...it promote evil.

at least i am more direct than winter night who speak sweet but in actual fact bull shit

--> Which part that I have spoken that could be classified as 'bullshit'?

I believe in tolerance and although my faith is in Christ Jesus, I do have respect for Islam, Buddhism and other religions around the world. You see Truth.8, I remember an analogy I read a long time ago relating to God's approach to us, it goes something like this...We live our lives accordingly, going through the various incidents, both sad and happy events in life, and often when we are down and sad, we know according to our faith that God is always near to us and listening to us. Jesus knocks on our door and it is up to us whether we want to let him in...He does not bang the door down and shake us to accept Him and if we refuse to let Him in the first, He will be back the next day until we let Him in.

I am not perfect but I would not let my inequities to disrupt the bond with others. We all have our unique way of seeing things...some will reasoned and believe that Islam or Buddhism is the correct way of life, by all means, it is their choice. We can obviously share the Word with them but if they have made up their mind, I think it is inappropriate to say 'oh, but you are controlled by the devil.' Applied faith is what I think is relevant today not 'debate' faith.

Relating to your posts a few pages away, you mentioned that some Muslims here are controlled by the devil. Remember again, we cannot fight the devil ourselves...if even the Devil himself visits and participates in this forum, how do you think that by condemning him will bring any substantial change?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2004 06:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 2004-5-14 01:53 PM:

why surprise? I even surprise to find out that you and WinterNight are in the same doctrine and yet you guys have different characters. WinterNight  is a very tolerant person than you are..keep ...

Wicked,

There will always be people from either faiths that will have an overwhelming zeal and I won't be surprised there are similar Christians that have the same powerful zeal as Muslims in their religion.

We do not automatically transform literally into angels as Christians, although I believe that a significant meaning of Life will definitely have an impact on that understanding. Still, everyday events will shape our lives in a unique way so there will be people who looks at things differently...whether they are right or wrong, it is for God to decide.

Truth.8 can continue his verbal onslaught on me...I don't really mind as I am more curious as to why he is acting this way.

[ Last edited by WinterNights on 15-5-2004 at 06:19 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2004 06:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2004-5-14 01:33 PM:

You have to read my statement in context. I mentioned main streams of Christianity and core doctrines.

The pillar of our faith is our trust and faith in Christ Jesus, the Alpha and Omega. If you are referring to the RC, they too have the same faith in Christ Jesus, they only 'complify' by the adding of subsequent traditions. These traditions are not inspired and merely a collection of practices, their core doctrines remains unaltered.

Whether they are inherently wrong or spiritually unbalanced, let us not be the judge because we ourselves will be judged. Let God decide and judge.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2004 06:31 AM | Show all posts
Hmmmm, this thread should be lock lah. This is the WP forum...

*realised his own mistake* :lol

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 01:49 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.331211 second(s), 42 queries .