Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Christian Youth Tortured to Death in Pakistani Madrasah

Close [Copy link]
Post time 17-5-2004 02:22 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-5-2004 02:20:

I was not born yesterday. When the world condem about American....China pretend to be good to all religion.

Take for example those AH Long....the money lender. they sets rules with high in ...

Those big ear you are refering to is it??? There are the bad apples and the good apples, in every race be it, Chinese, Malay, Indian, Whites, Blacks and many more. Can they be said to represent even those who are of the same race as them but differ in their ways of conduct and views? Use your brain please.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-5-2004 02:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 17-5-2004 02:22 AM:

Those big ear you are refering to is it??? There are the bad apples and the good apples, in every race be it, Chinese, Malay, Indian, Whites, Blacks and many more. Can they be said to represent e ...

sorry if I hurt ur feeling but is my point. I am referring to Bible prophesy about China & EU. These two nations should be WATCH according to Bible prophesy.

At least the American & Britain in Malaysia respect and obey our Malaysian laws. Do they go around parking cars where they like? Even my neighbour who is Chinese do not respect my parking area and my other neighbour. it became a police case when we ended in quarrel.

That's is China men behavior. They want their rules and laws. But Chinese Christian so far I hve confident in them. They are nice peoples probably of Christ and Bible.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2004 08:11 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-5-2004 02:33:

sorry if I hurt ur feeling but is my point. I am referring to Bible prophesy about China & EU. These two nations should be WATCH according to Bible prophesy.

At least the American &  ...

So, you are saying other religion no good is it? Just because of parking cars is it? Also, if you say US have respect for the laws, I tell you, their people might be civic minded and good but their government have no respect for International Laws at all, and they do just whatever they like, and also their people thinking that oh America is the greatest and they can do whatever they like, and support their government's stand, not all, but at the beginning of the war, many.

Tell me, most of them who worships the one which is called devils, satan by your religion, which is evil, where do they most come from?? It is not about religion, boy! it is about America, thinknig they are the greatest but they are not. Claiming to be championing freedom by allowing their own people to freely do this and that but within their secular laws but robbing away the freedoms of others.

[ Last edited by ariyamusafir on 17-5-2004 at 08:16 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2004 11:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 17-5-2004 08:11 AM:
So, you are saying other religion no good is it? Just because of parking cars is it? Also, if you say US have respect for the laws, I tell you, their people might be civic minded and good but their government have no respect for International Laws at all, and they do just whatever they like, and also their people thinking that oh America is the greatest and they can do whatever they like, and support their government's stand, not all, but at the beginning of the war, many.

Tell me, most of them who worships the one which is called devils, satan by your religion, which is evil, where do they most come from?? It is not about religion, boy! it is about America, thinknig they are the greatest but they are not. Claiming to be championing freedom by allowing their own people to freely do this and that but within their secular laws but robbing away the freedoms of others.

this not issue about my car park but i am pointing  out that peoples should careful investing in China. It is dangerous in long run. I am pointing out the attitude of Chinese.

America probably broke internation law but where are China, Malaysia, Arab and few other countries when contributing aids for poorer nations??? Did not America and Britain comes to aid helping this nations? WW1 and WW2 who does save our planet??? China?? Japan??? Malaysia??? Arab???It was blessed nations  America and Britain.

They hve the reason why they broke internation laws. You expect to that wicked ruler to conquer the eart....thats why america hve to act on own by breaking the internation laws.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2004 03:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-5-2004 01:33 AM:

At least the American & Britain in Malaysia respect and obey our Malaysian laws. Do they go around parking cars where they like? Even my neighbour who is Chinese do not respect my parking area and my other neighbour. it became a police case when we ended in quarrel.

:hmm: the same goes for the lorries driver..... simply park & block ppl home entrance.... well.... it's also a police case.... hehe.... i bring it up since u do so..... :lol

p/s - u might to kiss white-man ***......... dun u???

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2004 04:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Acong at 17-5-2004 03:33 PM:

:hmm: the same goes for the lorries driver..... simply park & block ppl home entrance.... well.... it's also a police case.... hehe.... i bring it up since u do so..... :lol

p/s - u migh ...

just giving my poin. thats all. look at history how american and britain brougth so much techno & etc to improved human life.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-5-2004 04:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Acong at 17-5-2004 15:33:

p/s - u migh ...

lol:lol

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2004 05:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-5-2004 16:53:

just giving my poin. thats all. look at history how american and britain brougth so much techno & etc to improved human life.

techno and improve life????? They brought their don't need techno here while those really high advance they still keep it with them. They improve the lifestyle of their people, not us here, here they just want to gain from us. Many tecnology they want to givew us which is more environment friendly is because if they don't, their side of the country and the whole world would suffer.

Look at Kuwait (if not mistaken), my lecturer (Malaysian chinese) told us during lecture that US only have high tech in Kuwait in the oil sector but that is not called technology transfer, because there is not much of transfer of knowledge whereby it is operated in Kuwait by US and they reap their own rewards. Whereas for like the PROTON case, here, at least our, workers, engineers all are trained, given the knowledge on how to manufacture cars, rather than a foreign company owns the company, every design by foreigners etc.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-5-2004 05:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-5-2004 11:35:

this not issue about my car park but i am pointing  out that peoples should careful investing in China. It is dangerous in long run. I am pointing out the attitude of Chinese.

America probab ...

Huh...nf: I tell you this, you think in WW 1 and WW 2 US is a hero? They are just as wicked and cruel as others are. WW 1, US is not involve but was the one benefiting from the war with their arms sales to europe.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2004 05:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-5-2004 16:53:

Truth.8, read this before you comment.

Asked during an interview with CNN wether he had witnessed similar scenes in his career, Powell - a Vietnam war veteran and former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff - responded: "No."

"I don't know what to make of it. I'm shocked," Powell said. "It isn't just the fact that soldiers did it, but no Americans should do this to other persons."

The chief US diplomat, a former general who served in the US army for 35 years, said terrible events had occur such in wartime, pointing to My Lai massacre in Vietnam in 1968, when American soldiers murdered over 500 civilians.

Also, read this:

[quote]The Star

eCentral - Your Entertainment Guide
http://www.star-ecentral.com

This message was forwarded to you by ariyamusafir@mystar.com.my.

Comment from sender:

This article is from thestar.com.my
URL: http://thestar.com.my/news/story ... slaws&sec=world

Wednesday, March 26, 2003
Only one rule for the US

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2004 07:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 17-5-2004 05:30 PM:

Truth.8, read this before you comment.

Also, read this:

Now, do you still consider them as blessed countries? More of a cursed government.

Of course it blessed countries otherwise how they can so powerful nations?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2004 10:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-5-2004 19:21:

Of course it blessed countries otherwise how they can so powerful nations?

Is it??? read about the crimes against humanity, the sins against the very principle of love taught by your religion towards others which they have commited????? Have you seen evil man in this life time become very rich and powerful?? I have my reasoning based on my religion but I will not elaborate as I am still not qualified.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2004 10:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 17-5-2004 10:27 PM:

Is it??? read about the crimes against humanity, the sins against the very principle of love taught by your religion towards others which they have commited????? Have you seen evil man in this  ...

Of course God will punish the blessed nations for disobeying his Laws. There is two difference meaning on blessed and punishment. When God promised this two nations will be great and blessed, HE will not remove HIS blessing but if these nations acts beyond God laws.....punishment will be served.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2004 10:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-5-2004 22:39:

Of course God will punish the blessed nations for disobeying his Laws. There is two difference meaning on blessed and punishment. When God promised this two nations will be great and blessed, ...

The thing is that these two nations are now becoming of a cursed nation, Britain, maybe not but I cannot say the same for the US. In fact, the current government of the United States with its military supremecy is more of a threat then a blessing to the world

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 12:17 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.083059 second(s), 36 queries .