CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Christian Youth Tortured to Death in Pakistani Madrasah

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 11-5-2004 11:41 AM | Show all posts
obviously? how is it obvious? why be afraid to show us>? can't back up wat u said? what is there tio hide my fren?

wat is there yu are ashamed of abt Mo and muslim behavior?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 11-5-2004 11:47 AM | Show all posts
I can give you that website address IF ONLY YOU'RE MUSLIM. well i've PMed kennkid and gave him the address and by now  he might  reading the content of the website written by SATAN OF ALL SATANS.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 11-5-2004 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-5-11 11:00 AM:
Sorry, its exhortation.

ie. Kennkid is still in denial over what Mo & Muslims are doing.

peace

Hmmm...this is more  interesting.;).

"Indeed, the Muslim Moors ruled Spain for seven centuries, starting in 711 with the Muslim general Tariq ibn Zayid's conquest of the Spanish Peninsula. During that time, Islamic influence penetrated many facets of life, including music, architecture and literature. This influence was abetted by the Muslim's religious tolerance, which enabled Christians, Jews and Muslims to coexist relatively peacefully. Conversion to Islam was encouraged but not forced. With the fall of the last Muslim stronghold in 1492 and the ensuing Inquisition, Muslims were forced to convert to Christianity or be exiled.

As the Inquisition raged in Spain, the Conquistadores began shipping Muslim slaves from Africa to the New World, and Islam thus traveled to Latin America. The religion spread throughout the continent, fueled in the mid-nineteenth century by a massive migration of Muslim Arabs."

:http://www.hispanicmuslims.com/articles/latinogrowth.html

On January 21, 2003, the United States census bureau officially named the nation's 37 million Latinos the largest minority population in the country-outnumbering African Americans by 0.3 percent. This demographic shift, coupled with Islam's status as one of the fastest growing religions in the nation, has contributed to the significant growth of a newly-emerging demographic: Latino Muslims.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 11-5-2004 at 11:53 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2004 12:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 2004-5-11 11:47 AM:
I can give you that website address IF ONLY YOU'RE MUSLIM. well i've PMed kennkid and gave him the address and by now  he might  reading the content of the website written by SATAN OF ALL SATANS.

Yes Bro, I've just received your pm. Thanks. As I said in my reply, the website content looks  weird to me. I don't know what they are getting at actually. Lots of weirdos in this world.

Salam.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2004 12:09 PM | Show all posts
Hahahahahahahaha.............. muslims ceratainly need to hide here and there and cannot stand out to transparency. thanks guys for showing us just that.

So which one of yu has any answers to Muslism forcing conversion on others from the invention of Islam until today?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2004 12:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 11-5-2004 12:09 PM:
Hahahahahahahaha.............. muslims ceratainly need to hide here and there and cannot stand out to transparency. thanks guys for showing us just that.

So which one of yu has any answers to Mu ...

YOU ARE INFACT FORCE PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THAT MUSLIMS FORCE NON-MUSLIMS TO CONVERT!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-5-2004 12:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 2004-5-11 12:19 PM:

YOU ARE INFACT FORCE PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THAT MUSLIMS FORCE NON-MUSLIMS TO CONVERT!

YES! PERFECTLY ANSWERED WICKED.:lol YOUR STATEMENT IS PERFECTLY CORRECT.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2004 12:33 PM | Show all posts
I didn't force anyone, I just present the truth, and none of yu can refute the truth.

cheers

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-5-2004 12:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-5-11 12:33 PM:
I didn't force anyone, I just present the truth, and none of yu can refute the truth.

cheers

Truth will present itself if it is indeed the truth. Truth is not proven through insistence.  It is proven through evidence. You're pushing and  insisting it  too much. Therefore,  your only evidence is  your saliva.:cak: ~ nothing more, nothing less.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2004 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Kennkid tell us about your conversion. Are you being forced when you decided to be a muslim? well you are the one who experienced the conversion, not debmey.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2004 01:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 2004-5-11 12:47 PM:
Kennkid tell us about your conversion. Are you being forced when you decided to be a muslim? well you are the one who experienced the conversion, not debmey.

Forced? I wouldn't be defending to death something that is 'forced'  on me.  Debmey was forced into believing what he says he believes in. Thats why he does not defend his faith. He cannot defend something that is forced on him. He is only obsessed with attacking others as an escapism.  It is the sign of being  trapped ~  surrounded by barb wires & thorns  ~ around his soul.:hmm:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2004 01:04 PM | Show all posts
And none of yu can explain away Mo force conversion on Abu Sufyan and what Muslims are doing all over tehw orld today forcing islam upon non Muslims.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2004 01:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-5-11 01:04 PM:
And none of yu can explain away Mo force conversion on Abu Sufyan and what Muslims are doing all over tehw orld today forcing islam upon non Muslims.

cheers

Don't say something which you have no knowledge of. Stop making a fool of yourself. You're already full of it as it is.;)

:http://web.umr.edu/~msaumr/refer ... English/sufyan.html

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2004 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Brother Kennkid I really appreciate your answer and that shows your conversion is not being forced and Im very glad to hear you saying " I wouldn't be defending to death something that is 'forced'  on me", totally opposite than Abu Sufyan according to Debmey's version. well if Abu Sufyan decided to stay as unbeliever..it was his own right to defend himself to death no matter what method of force being done to him...one good example that islam doesnt force non-believer to convert is a story of Abu Talib, Muhammad's own uncle died as unbeliever.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2004 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Hahahahahahaha............. It does not matter what yu say about Mo or Abu Sufyan.  Notice that the link provided by Kennkid did not show us that Abu Sufyan was confronted with the threat of death before he converted.
And Muslims ever since have been focibly converting others until today.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2004 01:37 PM | Show all posts
The queen Isabella of Spain together with the king Ferdinand of Portugal  infact use the method of force for muslims in spain especially andalucians to convert as christians otherwise they get killed.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-5-2004 01:39 PM | Show all posts
Thats was wrong of them, so are Muslims today and Mohamad for doing the same thing.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2004 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-5-11 01:27 PM:
Hahahahahahaha............. It does not matter what yu say about Mo or Abu Sufyan.  Notice that the link provided by Kennkid did not show us that Abu Sufyan was confronted with the threat of death  ...

I was not trying to sharpen your blunt heart Debmey.
I was not trying to open your closed soul.
I know that they will continue to deny
~ and you know it too well too.
Because the light of Islam
is not for those who shun it
~ its for those who want it.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 11-5-2004 at 01:43 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-5-2004 01:43 PM | Show all posts
The method of force was being done long ago during 14th century by the queen of Spain and it is still happen in today's world...look at nowadays event, the christian serbs in bosnia also use the same method of force for muslim bosnians to convert to christianity, their house being demolished and their mosques changed to churches.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-5-2004 01:49 PM | Show all posts
I am not aware of such conversions in Serbia, if indeed it happens, then it is wrong, just like what Muslims today and Mohamad for doing the same thing.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 05:29 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.253224 second(s), 42 queries .