Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Christian Youth Tortured to Death in Pakistani Madrasah

Close [Copy link]
KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 12-5-2004 10:02 AM | Show all posts
They only yell  "*****s" at people who are happy that they have been justly tried.

FORMER Australian diplomat stood and angrily yelled "*****s" at a packed Indonesian court yesterday after being sentenced to 13 years in jail for sexually abusing two Balinese boys.

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au ... 089%255E662,00.html

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-5-2004 10:19 AM | Show all posts
And yu still have no moral explanation for Mo & muslim's forced conversions of non Muslims. Its no wonder yu stray into something totally unrelated to the topic.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 10:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kid at 12-5-2004 02:25 AM:

not "kobiah"? you used to say kobiah... you forgot?

typing error ......  ya lah saya ini bukan educate macam awak

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 12-5-2004 08:38 AM:

well other races dont report such an explicit shameful acts because for them that kind of sex explicit activities are normal to their life...they take thing for granted while we muslims conside ...

hahahahah muhammad followers giving an excuses again.

watch NTV7.....majority for asking for donation comes from who??? they not shy???? did not ur koran urge u muslims to work hard to earn the living.

just look at the kafir....how harding working they are.

Use magic Report

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 12-5-2004 10:35 AM | Show all posts
and you also have to explain why christian believers practise something astray than what Jesus actually taught. christians also do similar thing by forcing people to convert. If you keep blaming MO for such behaviour (forcing people to convert) no doubt that Paul should be blame as paul taught christians  something different of what jesus actually taught and what is being taught about Jesus.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 10:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-5-2004 10:19 AM:
And yu still have no moral explanation for Mo & muslim's forced conversions of non Muslims. Its no wonder yu stray into something totally unrelated to the topic.

peace

lollol:lol thats good one.:clap:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-5-2004 10:57 AM | Show all posts
There are only 2 Mos in this world. The one on the left:

...and this:

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 12-5-2004 at 11:08 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 11:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 12-5-2004 10:34 AM:

watch NTV7.....majority for asking for donation comes from who??? they not shy???? did not ur koran urge u muslims to work hard to earn  ...

People seek for charity and it is up to you to decide whether you want or you dont want to give charity...apa hang sibuk2 ?

Last time I used to be an active member  of LIONS CLUB, Infact I became a BOD of my club. when I found out that the  club's fund  usually goes to non-muslims, none goes to muslims  I became inactive and then  I found out that we have to renew our membership in USD and to be paid to the HEADQUATERS IN UNITED STATE. Infact I never regret of doing my charity service to our community no matter whether they are the same race or religion of mine or not. What makes me wonder where they keep  money that goes to headquaters in USA?. What if the money is a being donated to christian missionaries that attack my religion? what if the money is being donated to help Israel that kill my muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine. I stopped being a member because of that possibilities suddenly occured in my mind.  Some people involve in a community service or NGO  such as LIONS CLUB in order to have a good business contact and rapport. Im not trying to condemn people who involve with Lions Club, it is up to them  but I believe as we have many NGOs that we can choose, I rather stick to a local one that helps local people.

[ Last edited by WICKED on 12-5-2004 at 11:29 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-5-2004 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 12-5-2004 10:57 AM:
There are only 2 Mos in this world. The one on the left:

...and this: ...

Im so very sorry to you and the rest of muslims if using those 2 alphabet words to describe our prophet is consider rude.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-5-2004 11:11 AM | Show all posts
Christianity don't teach forced conversions and Christians today don't do it.
But Muhamad clearly did it and Muslims have followed suit since then till today.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-5-12 11:11 AM:
But Muhamad clearly did it and Muslims have followed suit since then till today.

peace

Bullshit

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 11:22 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 2004-5-12 11:10 AM:

Im so very sorry to you and the rest of muslims if using those 2 alphabet words to describe our prophet is consider rude.

Alhamdulillah

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 11:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 12-5-2004 10:34 AM:

watch NTV7.....majority for asking for donation comes from who??? they not shy???? did not ur koran urge u muslims to work hard to earn  ...

WELL..THRUTH.8 READ BELOW ARTICLE TO FIGURE OUT THAT NON-MUSLIMS HAVE DIFFERENT APPROACH TO SEEK CHARITY!

Well I've received it thru my email and it says: IF YOU DELETE THIS YOU ARE HEARTLESS!!

Dear Reader

I am a single mother of four kids: ages five, three and a half, 17 month, and two week old baby girl. God has blessed me with three beautiful, healthy children. Until recently things were going great for us, even though we struggled financially at times (my part-time job was not enough to support us).  
Then, the tragedy struck on January 13th.  My oldest, Matt, got hit by a car while playing outside.  ( The driver never got fined - it was a hit and run).  After agonizingly long weeks of hospitalization, we did not think he would live but thank goodness is he alive right now ... but barely.   He is  still in the hospital in the comatose condition. Doctors say he will be a vegetable for the rest of his live, for as long as he lives and even if he does come out of the coma - his brain is too damaged for him to lead a normal life.  My insurance coverage run out and I can't afford hospital bills.  Right now I own a hospital over 500,000 dollars so far.
Shortly, after the accident has happened, my 87 year old grandmother, with whom I was really close (she raised me as a child), suffered a stroke and could not live on her own anymore.  I took her in.  
All that happened while I was pregnant with Carissa.  Because of all this severe stress that I've been through, Carissa was not only a premie but was born with Down's syndrome as well as chronic colitis.  She is also missing fingernails on her right hand.  She is in the hospital as well because she needs to be monitored 24/7.  Right now I am at the lowest point of my life: I don't have a job - taking care of three sick family members that are so dear to me is a full time job - I can't afford to pay for my tiny apartment, my car got taken away because no payment, not to mention the debt with a hospital!
I know you are not obligated to do anything: you are free to delete this email without giving it a second thought, but please listen to the cry from mothers heart!  We had worked out a deal with AOL where for every 12 forwards I will get 15 cents.  Please, don't harden your heart, send this email to everyone on your list. This is crucial for our survival!!  God bless you all!

Sincerely,

Debbie Shwartz

>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>

~~Send this to everyone on your list and to all the people you know including the person who send it to you

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 11:36 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 12-5-2004 11:22 AM:

Alhamdulillah

sincere or just showing off that u are religious. juding frm u b4....u not sincere but just want  get benefits frm government.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 12-5-2004 11:35 AM:

WELL..THRUTH.8 READ BELOW ARTICLE TO FIGURE OUT THAT NON-MUSLIMS HAVE DIFFERENT APPROACH TO SEEK CHARITY!

Well I've received it thru my email and it says:  ...

that is work of ur muhammad followers and moreover that is scam

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 11:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 2004-5-12 11:35 AM:

Well I've received it thru my email and it says:  ...

Not only do they force people to convert, they also force people to give them charity - threatening them with labels some more. heheh... pot calling the kettle black.;)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-5-2004 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-5-2004 11:11 AM:

I guess it is a christian way of teaching to insult my religion and my prophet which leads you to do the insult!

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2004-5-12 11:37 AM:

that is work of ur muhammad followers and moreover that is scam

and you continue to live in denial (your idol Debmey's favourite words)..;)

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 12-5-2004 11:04 AM:
People seek for charity and it is up to you to decide whether you want or you dont want to give charity...apa hang sibuk2 ?

Last time I used to be an active member  of LIONS CLUB, Infact I became a BOD of my club. when I found out that the  club's fund  usually goes to non-muslims, none goes to muslims  I became inactive and then  I found out that we have to renew our membership in USD and to be paid to the HEADQUATERS IN UNITED STATE. Infact I never regret of doing my charity service to our community no matter whether they are the same race or religion of mine or not. What makes me wonder where they keep  money that goes to headquaters in USA?. What if the money is a being donated to christian missionaries that attack my religion? what if the money is being donated to help Israel that kill my muslim brothers and sisters in Palestine. I stopped being a member because of that possibilities suddenly occured in my mind.  Some people involve in a community service or NGO  such as LIONS CLUB in order to have a good business contact and rapport. Im not trying to condemn people who involve with Lions Club, it is up to them  but I believe as we have many NGOs that we can choose, I rather stick to a local one that helps local people

nobody is sincere ......everthing need to be adverstised. Christ says" our left handt should not  know what our right hand giving"

when there is donation....UMNO show their face with big check and few others hipo individual.  do u think those donation got blessing with showing off?

no wonder there so many suffering in this world . not blessing at all.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 11:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 12-5-2004 11:40 AM:

I guess it is a christian way of teaching to insult my religion and my prophet which leads you to do the insult!

it was ur koran who always insult people of the book. so , it was ur religion who start first.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

17-4-2024 02:47 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060926 second(s), 42 queries .