Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Christian Youth Tortured to Death in Pakistani Madrasah

Close [Copy link]
KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 12-5-2004 11:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2004-5-12 11:41 AM:

nobody is sincere ......everthing need to be adverstised. Christ says" our left handt should not  know what our right hand giving"

when there is donation....UMNO show their face  ...

If you say nobody is sincere than it includes Jesus. But we know he was sincere. You aren't.

But of course to you Jesus was not a man. To you, he created you... and himself.:hmm:

By the way, "our left hand should not  know what our right hand gives"
is also an Islamic teaching. Its also in the hadith and Jesus to us, as you know is a prophet of God, created by God.

Your pastors and priests also do that for their church (holding the cheques donated to them for the camera.)  Wanna see some photographs?  But then, yes, they don't belong to your denomination, since you're the only one 'twoity' in this world.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 12-5-2004 at 11:57 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-5-2004 12:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2004-5-12 11:36 AM:

sincere or just showing off that u are religious. juding frm u b4....u not sincere but just want  get benefits frm government.

Lu tau ka apa lu cakap? Lu kenal saya personally ka? Tak kenal, jangan buat andaian melulu. Saya tak pernah buat andaian pasal you. You sendiri cakap you 'twoity'. You sendiri cakap "nobody is sincere"..(including you).;)

Every Muslim praises God by uttering "Alhamdulillah".  There is no such thing as an extra  "religious"  person - everybody belongs to God.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 12-5-2004 at 12:13 PM ]

Use magic Report

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 12-5-2004 12:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 12-5-2004 11:42 AM:

it was ur koran who always insult people of the book. so , it was ur religion who start first.

why simply blaming on my quran. Are you following  my quran or are you following your bible? it is obvious you following your christian way of teaching to insult my quran, my prophet, my god and my religion but you give a lame excuse by blaming on my religion. Have we ever insult you as bad as you've insulted us? I've seen you and debmey keep insulting my prophet since day one at  religion board until the board has been closed down and you guys proceed with your insult at WP board till now! true good christian will never do such insult!

Use magic Report

Mat`Roket This user has been deleted
Post time 12-5-2004 01:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 11-5-2004 11:58 PM:

My life is better after coming out frm Islam.

Lucky for you to have been out frm it fast. Otherwise, you could have been trapped there 4ever  in sinful living like d rest of them ! Truth.8, you are one of the lucky few, i shld say...praise God, Amen. +

btw, just look at how those muslims' responses above....full of hatred, full of vengence...very sickening, very evil...just like MohamMAD, the False One !..sent by ==>    :devil: <==Satan ! ! ! This is one clear, universal truth & i don't mind telling you & others who r ever willing to listen..without fear or favour ! ! !

[ Last edited by Mat`Roket on 12-5-2004 at 01:37 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 11-5-2004 11:58 PM:

My life is better after coming out frm Islam.

I pray to almighty Allah to make Kennkid's life is EVEN BETTER after he converted to Islam...AMEN!

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mat`Roket at 12-5-2004 01:25 PM:

Lucky for you to have been out frm it fast. Otherwise, you could have been trapped there 4ever  in sinful living like d rest of them ! Truth.8, you are one of the lucky few, i ...

It wasnt Muhammad that sent by satan..It was Paul being guided by satan that leads you to believe Jesus is a son of god...If your religion is so perfect  the real god will never come up with Islam to make the believers pray to the real one true god!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Mat`Roket This user has been deleted
Post time 12-5-2004 01:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 12-5-2004 01:45 PM:

It wasnt Muhammad that sent by satan..It was Paul being guided by satan that leads you to believe Jesus is a son of god...If your religion is so perfect  the real god will never come up with Is ...

Satan was never satisfied. That's why Satan came up with Mohammad & Islam to deflect or shld i say, defect from the one true religion of God founded by Jesus Christ. At least, Satan now has his own followers as well - the Moslems ! ! !  + Amin ! +[/color]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 02:16 PM | Show all posts
IF YOU THINK THAT WE ARE THE FOLLOWERS OF SATAN..WHY DONT WE PRAY FOR SATAN INSTEAD OF ALLAH? ISNT YOUR CLAIM THE MOST MORONIC ONE?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-5-2004 03:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 12-5-2004 02:16 PM:
IF YOU THINK THAT WE ARE THE FOLLOWERS OF SATAN..WHY DONT WE PRAY FOR SATAN INSTEAD OF ALLAH? ISNT YOUR CLAIM THE MOST MORONIC ONE?

allah was worshipped by pagans. meaning idols whic love by satan. allah name was moon or al-lat=al-lah. there is cover up and blinded by arab and muhammad.

but why mystery room at back of ka'ba was not allowed to be taken pics??? idols:hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 03:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 12-5-2004 01:40 PM:

I pray to almighty Allah to make Kennkid's life is EVEN BETTER after he converted to Islam...AMEN!

oh really:hmm:  kennkid life now in such mess and thats why he used company internet to debate rather than his own hard earn money.

my life is blessed after coming out frm islam. that why I used my own hard money to debate here. its is blessing to exposed islam.

p/s: kennkid used kopiah icon to let whole world know that he is religious but his mouth and heart is different.:lol

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 03:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 12-5-2004 03:08 PM:

Relate to them the story of the man to whom We sent Our signs, but he passed them by: so Satan followed him up, and he went astray. ...

religion forum:hmm:

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 03:15 PM | Show all posts
When thy Lord drew forth from the Children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants, and made them testify concerning themselves, (saying): "Am I not your Lord (who cherishes and sustains you)?"- They said: "Yea! We do testify!" (This), lest ye should say on the Day of Judgment: "Of this we were never mindful":

Or lest ye should say: "Our fathers before us may have taken false gods, but we are (their) descendants after them: wilt Thou then destroy us because of the deeds of men who were futile?"

Thus do We explain the signs in detail; and perchance they may turn (unto Us).

Relate to them the story of the man to whom We sent Our signs, but he passed them by: so Satan followed him up, and he went astray.

If it had been Our will, We should have elevated him with Our signs; but he inclined to the earth, and followed his own vain desires. His similitude is that of a dog: if you attack him, he lolls out his tongue, or if you leave him alone, he (still) lolls out his tongue. That is the similitude of those who reject Our signs; So relate the story; perchance they may reflect.

- Qur'an 007.173 - 176

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 12-5-2004 at 03:19 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 03:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 12-5-2004 12:11 PM:
why simply blaming on my quran. Are you following  my quran or are you following your bible? it is obvious you following your christian way of teaching to insult my quran, my prophet, my god and my religion but you give a lame excuse by blaming on my religion. Have we ever insult you as bad as you've insulted us? I've seen you and debmey keep insulting my prophet since day one at  religion board until the board has been closed down and you guys proceed with your insult at WP board till now! true good christian will never do such insult!...

i hve seen muslims makes fun of Jesus in religion forum and that why I joined  (somewhere 2002) 2 yrs ago to counter sharp and exposed Islam. when i did that, all muslims wanted sembayang hajat so that 'bala' will come upon me. the good news:

those bala became remedy and poison the islam world.

......and muslims now dying in great torturing.

besides, they even wanted complaint to police and bla bla bla.

.......and ugly words used against me.

.......and  THAT IS ISLAM.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 03:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 12-5-2004 11:52 AM:

If you say nobody is sincere than it includes Jesus. But we know he was sincere. You aren't.

Your pastors and priests also do that for their church (holding the cheques donated to them for the camera.)  Wanna see some photographs?  But then, yes, they don't belong to your denomination, since you're the only one 'twoity' in this world.

Which faith ??? is that my faith??? I hve given challenge to all Muslims that, if my faith (Twoness) performs:

1) homosexual activities

2) child molesting

3) Offering Check by calling media

4) Mary worshipped

If the above 4 items can be proof by Muslims and u , I shall come back to Islam. I will meet u and rest of Muslims world wide to apologize 4 mocking ur so called allah and muhammad. The I wil come   back to Islam with fully hearted and 'taubat'. if not, u faith is still a mockinglol

Can Muslims challenged that or can ur so called allah do that?? or is he sleeping?? if he is real god then let those proof  show infront of my eyes

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 12-5-2004 at 03:38 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 03:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2004-5-12 03:29 PM:

Which faith ??? is that my faith??? I hve given challenge to all Muslims that, if my faith (Twoness) performs:

1) homosexual activities

2) child molesting

3) Offering Check  ...

Since there is only one member of your twoness church, then I take it that you do commit: :lol

Homosexuality on your own:cak:

child molesting committed by you alone:cak:

Offering cheque to yourself from yourself :cak:

Worshipping Mary????? :spd::nana: Muslims are not catholics. We don't worship mary.

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 12-5-2004 at 03:43 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 03:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 12-5-2004 03:42 PM:

Since there is only one member of your twoness church, then I take it that you do commit:

Homosexuality on your own

child molesting committed by you alone

Offering cheque to yourself from yourself

Worshipping Mary?????  Muslims are not catholics. We don't worship mary.

so ur accusing me without and proof? that show how dirty heart ur faith without any single proof.

So, without those proof on my faith.....ur faith is FAKED AND ALLAH IS NOT GOD.

p/s: Christ says in last day only small group will keeping HIS truth . HE called them 'MY LITTLE FLOCK" very small group but upholding the truth.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-5-2004 03:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2004-5-12 03:48 PM:

so ur accusing me without and proof? that show how dirty heart ur faith without any single proof.

So, without those proof on my faith.....ur faith is FAKED AND ALLAH IS NOT GOD.

You are Jesus'  strayed and lost in a dream flock. Angan-angan kosong.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 03:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 12-5-2004 03:50 PM:

You are Jesus'  strayed and lost in a dream flock. Angan-angan kosong.

using ur own word again>>>> just like muhammad riding buraq and chit chat with allah:lol and that is real  angan angan tahi ayam:clap:

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 12-5-2004 at 03:55 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 04:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2004-5-12 03:53 PM:

using ur own word again>>>> just like muhammad riding buraq and chit chat with allah and that is real  angan angan tahi ayam

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 12-5-2 ...

Jesus never angan-angan kosong. Neither did prophet Muhammad. Only you.;)

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 04:03 PM | Show all posts
RELIGION IS MENTAL ILLNESS
GOD IS A PSYCHOPATH
The following is the legacy of "religion":

Christianity - The Roots of Anti-Semitism
"With the wrath of an Old Testament prophet, historian Dagobert Runes (whose mother was killed by the Nazis) blamed the Christian church for the Holocaust. He wrote:

"'Everything Hitler did to the Jews, all the horribly unspeakable misdeeds, had already been done to the smitten people before by the Christian churches. . . . The isolation of Jews into ghetto camps, the wearing of the yellow spot, the burning of Jewish books, and finally the burning of the people - Hitler learned it all from the church. However, the church burned Jewish women and children alive, while Hitler granted them a quicker death, choking them first with gas.'

"Dr Runes said Christian priests and ministers still were inculcating hostility to Jews as the Third Reich arrived.

"'The clergymen don't tell you whom to kill; they just tell you whom to hate,' he wrote. 'The Christian clergymen start teaching their young at the tenderest age that THE Jews killed the beloved, gentle Son of God; that God Himself, the Father, punished THE Jews by dispension and the burning of their holy city; that God holds THE Jews accursed forever . . . .'

"'For all the 2,000 years, there was no act of war against the Jews in which the church didn't play an intrinsic part. And whenever there was a trace of mercy, charity, or tolerance to be found amid the savagery, it came not from the church but from humanitarians in the civil world, as in Napoleonic France or during the American Revolution. . . .'

"'Some fancy that these brutal outrages . . . occurred only in the Dark Ages, as if this were an excuse. Nay, when George Washington was president, Jewish people were burning on the spit in Mexico . . . Wherever there are Christian churches there is anti-Semitism.'"

[ Last edited by WICKED on 12-5-2004 at 04:07 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 09:19 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.153959 second(s), 42 queries .