Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Christian Youth Tortured to Death in Pakistani Madrasah

Close [Copy link]
WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 12-5-2004 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Slavery by the "Good People"
"In another area of human rights, many Christian clergymen advocated slavery. Historians Larry Hise notes in his book, Proslavery, that ministers 'wrote almost half of all defenses of slavery published in America.' He listed 275 men of the cloth who use the Bible to prove that white people were entitled to own black people as work animals."

[ Last edited by WICKED on 12-5-2004 at 04:08 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-5-2004 04:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 12-5-2004 04:00 PM:

Jesus never angan-angan kosong. Neither did prophet Muhammad. Only you.;)

twisitng ur tounge again. did i says Jesus angan2 but ur muhammad did angan2 tahi ayam:lol

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 12-5-2004 04:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2004-5-12 04:09 PM:

twisitng ur tounge again. did i says Jesus angan2 but ur muhammad did angan2 tahi ayam

Never mind, you can say whatever you like. You will know it when you have gone six feet underground. Your soul that has departed from your body shall know and shall answer.

Use magic Report

Mat`Roket This user has been deleted
Post time 12-5-2004 04:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 12-5-2004 02:16 PM:
IF YOU THINK THAT WE ARE THE FOLLOWERS OF SATAN..WHY DONT WE PRAY FOR SATAN INSTEAD OF ALLAH? ISNT YOUR CLAIM THE MOST MORONIC ONE?

It only looks like as if u r praying to a god by way of ur shouting on top of ur voices with loud speakers & knocking ur bloody foreheads on the ground with ur ass sitting on aladdin-type of flying carpets. Something like that. But as a matter of fact, your iidol called Allah ( btw, some deno even called it as Moon God, etc ) is infact a masterpiece of SATAN, the Evil One. Am not trying to talk big 'ere but look around you & see followers of Islam are full of hatred & vengence. Why are you moslem people too blind to know that you are all already on the road to Satan's big trap ?  Hah..Wicked ?!? Look at you, even ur nick tells that u r wicked, u r evil..and yet even dare to talk nonsense that ur Allah is a god ! Hypocrite ! ! ! So wake up son & b4 u r trapped forever in Satan's Domain. Pray to JESUS only for no one come to GOD other than JESUS ( pbuh) not even Mohammad who only came in between U and Satan !  So listen , if U have ears .......

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 09:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mat`Roket at 12-5-2004 04:47 PM:

It only looks like as if u r praying to a god by way of ur shouting on top of ur voices with loud speakers & knocking ur bloody foreheads on the ground with ur ass sitting on aladdin-type of flying carpets. Something like that. But as a matter of fact, your iidol called Allah ( btw, some deno even called it as Moon God, etc ) is infact a masterpiece of SATAN, the Evil One. Am not trying to talk big 'ere but look around you & see followers of Islam are full of hatred & vengence. Why are you moslem people too blind to know that you are all already on the road to Satan's big trap ?  Hah..Wicked ?!? Look at you, even ur nick tells that u r wicked, u r evil..and yet even dare to talk nonsense that ur Allah is a god ! Hypocrite ! ! ! So wake up son & b4 u r trapped forever in Satan's Domain. Pray to JESUS only for no one come to GOD other than JESUS ( pbuh) not even Mohammad who only came in between U and Satan !  So listen , if U have ears .......

lollol

btw, u forgetten to add this:

they move their finger up and down too. do u know what does it mean??? it call faith:lol to procalimedclap:

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 09:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 12-5-2004 04:13 PM:

Never mind, you can say whatever you like. You will know it when you have gone six feet underground. Your soul that has departed from your body sha ...

U shall know the truth and truth shall set u free.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
WinterNights This user has been deleted
Post time 12-5-2004 10:02 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8, why do you condone such use of language?

If the Truth is what you are trying to transmit, wouldn't it be appropriate to adopt a mind and words in line with the Gospel?

Colossians 3: 12 & 17

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 10:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WinterNights at 12-5-2004 10:02 PM:

If the Truth is what you are trying to transmit, wouldn't it be appropriate to adopt a mind and words in line with the Gospel?

Colossians 3:  ...

I been transmiting the Truth in religion forum and yet the  devil seems to controling our Muslims friends not all but some people like Kenkkid, wicked, kid and few others

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-5-2004 10:17 PM | Show all posts

It only looks like as if u r praying to a god by way of ur shouting on top of ur voices with loud speakers & knocking ur bloody foreheads on the ground with ur ass sitting o ...

The idea of the moon-God generally came from anti-Islam propaganda, especially Dr. Robert Morey in his book entitled The Islamic Invasion: Confronting the World's Fastest Growing Religion. The author, Dr. Robert Morey, sees Islam as an invasion into North America and a threat to his religious heritage. Unfortunately, Dr. Morey has resorted to dishonest tactics in combating Islam. To prove his contention that Allah is not the God of Christians and Jews, he quoted from several books in such a dishonest fashion that the quotations say the opposite of what we find in those books.

Dr. Morey quoted from the Encyclopedia Britannica to support his case. But, in fact it says:
揫color=Blue]All鈎 is the standard Arabic word for 慓od

Use magic Report

Mat`Roket This user has been deleted
Post time 13-5-2004 06:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 12-5-2004 09:43 PM:

lollol

btw, u forgetten to add this:

they move their fingers up and down too. do u know what does it mean??? it call faith:lol to procalimedclap:

i hope u r NOT joking....but if that is true 2U & them....
then, they better beware 'cos that's real satanic worship !
i wanna laugh but i dare not since this is serious matter that needs 2b addressed here everynow n then.....cheers !

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 09:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WinterNights at 12-5-2004 10:02 PM:

Colossians 3:  ...

I kinda agree with you Winternight..no point of using a decent nick when the image or character being projected is opposite than the nick! For instance TRUTH.8...  it sounds as if the person speaks the truth, nothing but the truth but he is indeed a big liar. He will do anything to make sure he wins exactly what his singaporean counterpart does. atleast im not that hypocrite i've reflected my image through my nick cos  I know I can become wicked sometimes.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-5-2004 09:57 AM | Show all posts
Yes yu are wicked to say the least. Very wicked.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 10:00 AM | Show all posts

It only looks like as if u r praying to a god by way of ur shouting on top of ur voices with loud speakers & knocking ur bloody foreheads on the ground with ur ass sitting o ...

IM GLAD YOU KNOW IM SHOUTING AT YOU..I HOPE YOU CAN LISTEN TO MY SHOUT RIGHT THROUGH YOUR DEAF EARS. I WOULD'NT LISTEN TO YOU BEFORE YOU LISTENING TO ME. DONT DREAM THAT YOU CAN MAKE ME ACCEPT YOUR JESUS AS A GOD, I ONLY ACCEPT HIM AS ONE OF MY PROPHETS  COS I KNOW AND EVERY MUSLIM KNOWS THAT ALLAH IS THE ONE AND ONLY GOD, THE ABSOLUTE GOD, NEVER DID HE BEGET NOR HE WAS BEGOTTEN AND NONE EQUALS TO HIM!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 10:07 AM | Show all posts
ALLAH IS THE ONE AND ONLY GOD, THE ABSOLUTE GOD, NEVER DID HE BEGET NOR HE WAS BEGOTTEN AND NONE EQUALS TO HIM! {quote: Wicked]

AMEN

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-5-2004 10:24 AM | Show all posts
and this god of yours sent yu a prophet as a example and this prophet forced others to join his religion by threat of force and muslims folow him as an example till today.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 10:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-5-13 10:24 AM:
and this god of yours sent yu a prophet as a example and this prophet forced others to join his religion by threat of force and muslims folow him as an example till today.

You are definitely right here: "and this god of yours sent yu a prophet as a example"

You are definitely wrong here:  "this prophet forced others to join his religion by threat of force and muslims folow him as an example till today."

Learn how to think  correctly next time;).

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-5-2004 10:46 AM | Show all posts
The evidence is clear from the hadiths. Mo did force others to convert to islam and yu can't defend it yourself. Muslims since then have also been doing the same thing on a massive scale and it continues until today. Those Muslims who did it do it with a clear conscience acknowledging that Mo taught it, others like yu pretend its not there and tries to lie to non Muslims about it.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 11:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-5-13 10:46 AM:
The evidence is clear from the hadiths. Mo did force others to convert to islam and yu can't defend it yourself. Muslims since then have also been doing the same thing on a massive scale and it con ...

I love Islam. Muslims love Islam. :

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 11:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 13-5-2004 10:46 AM:
The evidence is clear from the hadiths. Mo did force others to convert to islam and yu can't defend it yourself. Muslims since then have also been doing the same thing on a massive scale and it con ...

are you considering the hadiths and quran verses being manipulated by someone likes Silas your hard evidence...well you may ..IM NOT!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-5-2004 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 2004-5-13 11:02 AM:

I love Islam. Muslims love Islam. ]

Hehehehehehehehe............... how can yu love islam when yu can't defend it and justify its morals? Looks more like you're stuck and behaving like a little child stuffing its ears and shouting nononononon..............
Ahahahhahahahahahhahaha................

peace

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-4-2024 01:55 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.136060 second(s), 42 queries .