Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Christian Youth Tortured to Death in Pakistani Madrasah

Close [Copy link]
Post time 13-5-2004 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 13-5-2004 09:48 AM:

I kinda agree with you Winternight..no point of using a decent nick when the image or character being projected is opposite than the nick! For instance TRUTH.8...  it sounds as if the person sp ...

winter night must RC group that why he disagreed with me.

Truth really hurts, rights. Well it hurt u because ur are so WICKED

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 13-5-2004 11:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2004-5-13 11:40 AM:

winter night must RC group that why he disagreed with me.

Truth really hurts, rights. Well it hurt u because ur are so WICKED

What are you shouting about .8?  Go and play with your toys - don't interfere with adults talking. Go and play play (or pray pray) quietly. :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 11:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mat`Roket at 13-5-2004 06:32 AM:

i hope u r NOT joking....but if that is true 2U & them....
then, they better beware 'cos that's real satanic worship !
i wanna laugh but i dare not since this is serious m ...

Yes it true and u can ask Wicked, Kennkid, Kid and few other muslims about moving  their fingers up and down(the finger that point at people)   it call faith to procalimed  hmm: It remains me of our private part ....erected up and down:lol

In Islam, they hve few ra'kat to performs their solat. Morning they has 2 ra'kat and bla bla.....lets says they repeat 3 ra'kat they hve to repeat and move finger 3 times up and down. it call faith to proclaimed.

Jesus told us not be hipo like pharisees where they love to pray loud procalmation, repeating, showing off so that other can see hear and hear that azan and etc.  

It will be good if we pray, closet without letting other know. Let God know our faith silently.

Nobody know that I pray .....my friends and neibours always ask me to pray because they do not I pray. Why should I pray wearing long rob or covering ur head and walking street wearing those longrob. show off

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 13-5-2004 at 12:07 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 11:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 13-5-2004 11:44 AM:

What are you shouting about .8?  Go and play with your toys - don't interfere with adults talking. Go and play play (or pray pray) quietly. :lol[ ...

making my point. certainly not play2 lol

Use magic Report

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 13-5-2004 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 13-5-2004 11:49 AM:

Nobody know that I pray .....my friends and neibours always ask me to pray because they do not I pray. Why should I pray wearing long rob or covering ur head and walking street wearing those longrob. show off

Oh ya? dont tell me you  pray to your Jesus in NAKED to show how PURITY you can be!..:lol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-5-2004 12:01 PM | Show all posts
How pure can praying to a dead object be?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-5-2004 12:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 13-5-2004 11:58 AM:

Oh ya? dont tell me you  pray to your Jesus in NAKED to show how PURITY you can be!..:lol

my affairs with God is private one. I do not pray in street, wearing kopiah, or carrying those rubbished tabsib or repeating.

I pray in closet in my room and reading Bible alone.God is all seeing and HE will guide me thru HIS words. In Malaysia not many twoness Chruch only few, maybe  1 or 2

[ Last edited by Truth.8 on 13-5-2004 at 12:06 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 12:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 13-5-2004 12:01 PM:

facing that block of stone:lol

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-5-2004 12:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 13-5-2004 12:01 PM:

Dead object :stp: debmey are referring to a  CROSS? :clap:

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 13-5-2004 12:04 PM:

my affairs with God is private one. I do not pray in street, wearing kopiah, or carrying those rubbished tabsib or repeating.

I pray in closet in my room and reading Bible alone.God is all ...

reading a bible :gila: isnt it similar like reading a fiction novel during your leisure time? u must take it as one of your hobbies :cak:

[ Last edited by WICKED on 13-5-2004 at 12:10 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 12:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 13-5-2004 12:06 PM:

Dead object :stp: debmey are referring to a  CROSS? :clap:

I do not worshiped Cross or having symbol of Cross. Nothing is great about that cross. It just cross that Romans crucified convicts during that time. No big deal.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 12:11 PM | Show all posts
im asking debmey...not you

all i know that you try to resemble yourself like jesus...pray to him in naked just like the way he was hanged on the cross..to show how purity you are to him...anyway do you think you have a sexy body??? LOL!

[ Last edited by WICKED on 13-5-2004 at 12:13 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 12:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 13-5-2004 12:11 PM:
im asking debmey...not you

at least u know my faith because sometime u guys always ask same questions about my faitht.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 12:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 13-5-2004 12:11 PM:
all i know that you try to resemble yourself like jesus...pray to him in naked just like the way he was hanged on the cross..to show how purity you are to him...anyway do you think you have a sexy body??? LOL!

I do not resemble my Lord. HE is pure and me just a sinner and seeking for his forgivenss for worshipping that moon god  and knocking my head several times b4. now my Lord live in me with TRUTH.

Yes, I hve sexy body . why ??? u want to see huh???

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 12:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 13-5-2004 11:49 AM:

.........In Islam, they hve few ra'kat to performs their solat. Morning they has 2 ra'kat and bla bla.....lets says they repeat 3 ra'kat they hve to repeat and move finger 3 times up and down. it call faith to proclaimed.......

WRONG!.... you obviously do not know how to do praying in Islam... and you claim you are ex-Muslim... hohoho... here I reveal your fake claim Truth8!.. you never was a MUSLIM... thats for sure!

1. We do the "proclaimed" by moving the finger only one time up, one time down.

2. We do that only in second rakaat and fourth rakaat, except at third rakaat (magrib praying) as it is final rakaat.

3. We proclaim: There is no God except Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah!" (The core of Muslim faith)

The proclaimed is just the same when you POINT your FINGER CROSS to your left, right, up and down when you are in the church!!!

What is the different silly boy? you also doing proclaimed to God!!

And from now on.... I dont buy a single story that telling you were ex-Muslim... capiche?

[ Last edited by kid on 13-5-2004 at 12:23 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 12:20 PM | Show all posts
You've mentioned there are only a few twoness churches in Malaysia that leads you to pray to Jesus at home, how come someone who admits being a muslim apostate choose non famous twoness? well I start to wonder that something weird somewhere..LOL!

[ Last edited by WICKED on 13-5-2004 at 12:21 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-5-2004 12:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 13-5-2004 12:20 PM:
You've mentioned there are only a few twoness churches in Malaysia that leads you to pray to Jesus at home, how come someone who admits being a muslim apostate choose non famous twoness? well I sta ...

It is already proved WICKED! he wasn't a Muslim, he dont have idea how Muslim pray, no Muslim do not know how to pray, check previous posting... I dont buy his silly story anymore

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 12:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kid at 13-5-2004 12:17 PM:

WRONG!.... you obviously do not know how to do praying in Islam... and you claim you are ex-Muslim... hohoho... here I reveal your fake claim Truth8!.. you never was a MUSLIM...  ...

twisiting ur tounge?

moving ur finger proclaiming " No other God but allah and muhammad is last messenger???? how u explain that by moving ur finger up and down. is that not faith ?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 12:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 13-5-2004 12:26 PM:

twisiting ur tounge?

moving ur finger proclaiming " No other God but allah and muhammad is last messenger???? how u explain that by moving ur finger up and down. is that not faith ?

So you don't know... you said you were ex-Muslim, but you didn't know about it? :lol I dont buy your crap anyomore Truth8!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 12:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by kid at 13-5-2004 12:26 PM:

It is already proved WICKED! he wasn't a Muslim, he dont have idea how Muslim pray, no Muslim do not know how to pray, check previous posting... I dont buy his silly story anymore

it up to u ....to believe it or not because u Muslims always live in erorr.even i show my ic....as usual u will says OIC

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 06:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.256176 second(s), 42 queries .