Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2574|Reply: 2

10 Ways To Beat Wrinkles

[Copy link]
Post time 21-6-2017 01:55 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by kevinlly at 21-6-2017 07:50 AM

Here are 10 main points to beat winkles no matter what is your age. Happy reading!

http://www.promakeupartistmalaysia.com/10-ways-to-beat-wrinkles

P/S: Sesiapa ada petua-petua berkesan, sila berkongsi dengan saya yeah?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-1-2020 08:15 AM | Show all posts
Treatment
The two main types of wrinkles are surface lines and deep furrows.

Most basic wrinkle treatments, if they have any effect, tend to help reduce the fine lines. For deeper creases, there are more aggressive techniques, such as plastic surgery or injections of fillers.

Medications
Topical retinoids are derived from vitamin A, and they are said to reduce fine wrinkles, some pigmentations, and skin roughness.

This type of medication can make it easier for the skin to burn sunlight, so the patient needs to use it with a skin-care program to protect the skin. Possible adverse effects include dryness, itching, a burning sensation, tingling, and redness.

Over-the-counter (OTC) wrinkle creams vary considerably in active ingredients and therefore, also, in effectiveness.

Slight to modest results may sometimes be obtained from retinol, alpha hydroxy acids, kinetin, coenzyme Q10, copper peptides, and antioxidants. The active ingredient concentration in an OTC wrinkle cream will be significantly lower than a prescription one.

In most cases, if there are results, they do not usually last long.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2020 08:16 AM | Show all posts
Buddy, what should I do if I tried all possible and impossible methods already, but there is no result and I'm just in shock. I do not want to be ugly because of these damned wrinkles. They appeared with me two years ago. At the same time, they appeared among my friends, but they were able to recover and I can not. What should I do? I heard about the operation using Botox and even found out that my grandmother did this operation several years ago at http://www.cliniquechloe.com/ and she is very pleased with the result. I want to take a chance and try to have an operation, because this is my only chance to become beautiful ... (

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 06:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057193 second(s), 29 queries .