CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: theSTRANGER

[Tempatan] Ostazah ajar cara laki kan anak kelempuk!

[Copy link]
Post time 27-6-2017 04:18 PM | Show all posts
3.    Boikot Pelajar Lelaki LembutGuru-guru berpakar untuk boikot pelajar krisis identiti ini dan asyik 'kutuk' pasal lelaki lembut. Pelajar akan tension dan akhirnya datang ke kami di bilik kaunseling. Di sini kami main tarik tali.
tak setuju. keji sungguh perangai boikot memboikot ni lebih-lebih lagi kalau guru yang berperangai camtu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-6-2017 04:23 PM | Show all posts
8.    Mak Jangan Beri Anak Lelaki Ini Kerja PerempuanWalaupun dalam rumah cuma ada satu-satunya anak lelaki yang boleh diharap. Bila anak itu ada ciri-ciri lembut, jangan sekali-kali mak minta anak ini buat kerja-kerja perempuan; misalnya kemas tumah, memasak dan sebagainya. Berilah mereka kerja panjat memanjat yang melibatkan cara orang lelaki.
ni lagi lah satu konsep yang sangat-sangat salah
takde nyer nak jadi lembut bila buat kerja perempuan
hampes
menghasilkan anak lelaki pemalas lagi adalah

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2017 06:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ustazah Taliban. Mohon anak cucu lelaki esok beramai2 jadu lembut..tengok dia akan boikot ke tak.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2017 06:27 PM | Show all posts
Akak ni isle ke kafir? Tak percaya dengan fitrah tohan?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2017 06:44 PM | Show all posts
Edited by FOTHER-MUCKER at 27-6-2017 10:52 AM
FOTHER-MUCKER replied at 27-6-2017 10:27 AM
Akak ni isle ke kafir? Tak percaya dengan fitrah tohan?

I know what it's like to be a trans teen at school. Here's how to deal with the bullying.
A new report shows 64% of trans pupils are bullied for their gender identity. But some small actions can help change lives

[backcolor=rgba(51, 51, 51, 0.6)]
‘When I was in school, I wasn’t taught about LGBT issues, aside from one half-hour lesson on same-sex marriage.’ Photograph: Jonathan Cherry for the Guardia.

]Tuesday 27 June 2017 08.30 BSTLast modified on Tuesday 27 June 2017 10.56 BST

Bullying and hate speech daily affects how pupils perform – it seems obvious, right? So why are we still failing LGBT+ pupils? During my time at secondary school I felt anxious, isolated, lonely and depressed; there were no adults at school I felt like I could talk to about being trans. Turns out I’m not alone.
According to the School Report, released today by LGBT charity Stonewall, 53% of LGBT young people said the same. In fact, more than 40% of trans students said that teaching staff at their school don’t even know what the word “trans” means. This is a huge issue, particularly as 64% of trans pupils are bullied for being transgender. For lesbian, gay and bi young people who aren’t trans, this bullying figure is 45%.]Almost half of trans pupils in UK have attempted suicide, survey finds[/url]
When LGBT young people are bullied and teased at school, or receive inadequate support from teaching staff, it has a direct impact on our mental health. The Department of Health needs to work with the Department for Education to encourage greater awareness of mental health issues, especially those that affect the LGBT community.
School Report found that more than 80% of trans young people have self-harmed. For lesbian, gay and bi young people who aren’t trans, this figure was about 60%. These figures are extremely worrying, and the bullying and isolation that can lead to this behaviour must be addressed. But this goes further than the classroom, corridors and playground: social media and the internet can also be dangerous places for LGBT young people. Some 40% of LGBT young people say they’ve been the target of online abuse, and a staggering 97% say they see homophobic, biphobic, and transphobic content online.
Disappointingly, social media platforms aren’t doing enough to remove targeted hate speech or abuse, which can leave LGBT people helpless and susceptible to even more vitriol from their computer screens. LGBT young people have little faith in these platforms either, with two in three believing that the services won’t do anything when anti-LGBT incidents are reported.
This lack of faith must be addressed and proven wrong, in particular social media and the internet is often where LGBT young people will seek out information – 96% say that is where they went to help understand their sexual orientation or gender identity. So it’s vital that the internet is a safe space for LGBT young people, and all marginalised or vulnerable groups.
[size=1.25]Schools must do their bit too in helping to create an inclusive curriculum where LGBT issues are included and visible
When I was in school, I wasn’t taught about LGBT issues, aside from one half-hour lesson on same-sex marriage. Even then, the impression given by teaching staff was that this was a lesson we were having because they “had to” teach it, not because they wanted to or believed in what was being said. With little information or support available at school, I used the internet, and it was online that I was able to find the resources to come out. But that same thing that helped me to tell people who I was today leaves me upset, anxious, and sometimes scared for my safety.
Websites and apps need to find faster and more effective ways to prevent and remove homophobic, biphobic and transphobic content, and work with appropriate not-for-profit organisations to help support those who fall victim to this kind of targeted attack. And within schools themselves, it is vital that we all play our part to ensure that education is for all. If we don’t, we are not just denying educational opportunities to young people, but also putting their futures and mental health at risk.
We can start with getting the basics right – making sure we’re preventing and tackling homophobic, biphobic, and transphobic bullying in our day-to-day lives. If you see it, call it out. It’s important that we show clear leadership to younger people, setting an example by working to put a stop to bullying and hate speech in our wider communities.
Schools must do their bit too in helping to create an inclusive curriculum where LGBT issues are included and visible. A huge part of that involves relationships and sex education (RSE) and ensuring that it is inclusive of lesbian, gay, bi and trans people and their relationships. I was pleased to see the previous (2015–2017) government put personal, social, health and economics education (PSHE) into the national curriculum, but we need to make sure that it is inclusive, so that young LGBT pupils can have the education they need.
[backcolor=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0980392)]
[size=1.25][url=]Supporting LGBTI pupils: 'It's important a school is ready for anyone'[/url]

And things are getting better. Over the past five years, levels of anti-LGBT bullying have decreased, as has anti-LGBT language. More schools are ensuring lessons include different families and identities, and young people are seeing more teaching staff condemn anti-LGBT behaviour.
This progress is encouraging, and demonstrates the strides being made by some fantastic teachers, young people and MPs across Britain. It must continue.
We are currently in the midst of Pride season, which is the perfect time to practise another key part of making young people feel included: visibility of LGBT role models and visible support for the community. Whether it’s cheering on a parade or keeping a rainbow flag in your classroom or workplace, visible signs of support for LGBT people are important. For vulnerable, young people in particular, it can make them feel more accepted and less alone. Just those small actions can help change lives.
Comments will be premoderated.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2017 06:44 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ustazah bodoh bebal...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-6-2017 09:33 PM | Show all posts
changepassword replied at 27-6-2017 09:03 AM
hangpa ni tak habis habis sontap noh. Tipikal lobai kon kah?

Lobai kon otak kau lah...  

Kau pondan lembik gemalai  ye?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2017 09:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
danieladam replied at 27-6-2017 04:13 PM
Pemerhatian iols pada kwn2 iols, lelaki lembut ni slalunya naluri seksualnya mmg suka lelaki. Yg bez ...

Masalah nya sister ramai acik acik.kepam sunni bimbo felda pprt ingat para lgbtq ini ada mukjizat persis para anbiya siap ada switch kat badan untuk on and off naluri bapok mereka itu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-6-2017 09:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Semoga setazah ini mendapat anak rogayah patah seribu

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2017 09:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Modngengade at 27-6-2017 02:03 PM

Kesilapan ustazah ini dan masyarakat secara amnya adalah apabila mereka menganggap yg naluri kewanitaan, cinta kepada kaum sejenis dan perwatakan seseorang adalah sesuatu yang dibuat-buat.

Mereka tidak sedar yang setiap insan dilahirkan berbeza-beza.Itulah kuasa Allah yang mampu mencipta sesuatu.

Cubalah mendalami perasaan golongan ini.Mereka tidak minta dilahirkan sedemikian.Kalau boleh mereka juga ingin dilahirkan seperti lelaki normal yang ada perasaan cinta kepada wanita.

Bagi mereka yg dilahirkan tidak normal ini, bertabahlah dengan ujian Allah.InsyaAllah jika kalian berjaya menghadapi ujian ini, besar ganjaran yg akan kalian perolehi.

Bagi masyarakat diluar sana, berhentilah menghina golongan seperti ini.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2017 10:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kalau dia cerdik xde lah beliau jadi lobainita..

Maafkan dan abaikan....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2017 10:35 PM | Show all posts
Decaffeinated replied at 27-6-2017 10:26 PM
Kalau dia cerdik xde lah beliau jadi lobainita..

Maafkan dan abaikan....

Hahahaha.........

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2017 10:54 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
becir replied at 27-6-2017 06:17 PM
Ustazah Taliban. Mohon anak cucu lelaki esok beramai2 jadu lembut..tengok dia akan boikot ke tak. :l ...

Sah sah anak.lelaki sheols yang besar itu pun kelempuk,, sekali pandang pun dah tahu

Use magic Report

Post time 27-6-2017 11:20 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
putehkundor replied at 22-6-2017 10:29 AM
Ramai jah yg lembut lembut jadi top skrg.

Yg acah acah straight act sado tu lah yg lobang dah ba ...

Benar acik Teh.... Mostly laki orang/ duda yg dulunya manly meminta Minta ditebuk    

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2017 01:09 AM | Show all posts
zorrro_03 replied at 27-6-2017 09:33 PM
Lobai kon otak kau lah...  

Kau pondan lembik gemalai  ye?

Kah kah kah kah lobai kon persis teroris sudah mengamok

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2017 01:39 AM | Show all posts
ketua family duggar yg beranak mengalahkan hamster dulu berapi2 jugak boikot budak transgender ya. budak tu biologically lelaki tetapi dah transition jd pompuan -- kontroversi sbb join girl scout. apak duggar nih kemain lg kempen kulu kilir dgn geng kristian jumudnya tuh... siap soh org ramai jgn beli biskut girl scout. tak lama pastuh, mungkin balasan atas perbuatan menganiaya budak kecik yg tak berdosa, rahsia anak duggar yg sulung tetiba terbongkar. di sebalik gambaran wholesome, good christian family selama rupa2nya kaki raba, main pelacur dan bdsm. siri realiti yg dibangga2kan tu terus dihentikan. CASH!

hati2 ya setazah anak yg berdiri belah kiri tu ada ciri2 kelempuk jua

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-6-2017 02:04 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kelakar lah blogger Cari ni. Suka nak salahkan ustazah tu berbagai2. Kalau kita bersikap positif dan terbuka, kita boleh terima jugalah usaha2 ustazah tu. Tapi kalau kita selalu -ve thinking, semua serba tak kena. Dgn pengalaman dia mungkin membantu mana2 yg patut. Mgkin tak perfect.

Tapi kdg2 org 'sentap' dgn title Ustazah tu. Mesti nak rendah2 dan salahkan org2 agama.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2017 02:04 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kelakar lah blogger Cari ni. Suka nak salahkan ustazah tu berbagai2. Kalau kita bersikap positif dan terbuka, kita boleh terima jugalah usaha2 ustazah tu. Tapi kalau kita selalu -ve thinking, semua serba tak kena. Dgn pengalaman dia mungkin membantu mana2 yg patut. Mgkin tak perfect.

Tapi kdg2 org 'sentap' dgn title Ustazah tu. Mesti nak rendah2 dan salahkan org2 agama.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2017 09:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I x setuju dgn pendekatan ustazah ni..trauma anak2 kalau ada mak bapa yg adopt approach ustazah ni

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2017 09:18 AM | Show all posts
changepassword replied at 28-6-2017 01:09 AM
Kah kah kah kah lobai kon persis teroris sudah mengamok

pondan lembik takut lah tu orang terus boikot spesis dia.  tak malu ka lembik lemah gemalai jalan2 serata bumi?   

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 04:16 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.090593 second(s), 43 queries .