CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 5495|Reply: 102

[Tempatan] Tahniah! Pandelela & Jun Hoong Meraih Gangsa di World Aquatics Championships

[Copy link]
Post time 17-7-2017 09:48 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by terpaku at 20-7-2017 09:23 AM

(Diving) Pandelela, Jun Hoong clinch bronze at World Aquatics Championships in Budapest

KUALA LUMPUR: Pandelela Rinong and Cheong Jun Hoong produced a commendable performance to clinch the women's 10m platform bronze medal at the World Aquatics Championships in Budapest, Hungary on Sunday.
The Malaysian pair posted a five-dive total of 328.74 points.
For the record, it was Malaysia's fourth bronze medal in the world meet since the 2009 Rome edition.
"I am very happy with the pair. They defied the odds by coming back from injuries to finish on the podium," said national coach Yang Zhuliang.
China's Ren Qian-Si Yajie won the gold medal with a 352.56 total, while North Korea's Kim Mi Rae-Kim Kuk Hyang settled for silver on 336.48.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-7-2017 09:55 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2017 10:13 AM | Show all posts
congrats uolsss

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2017 10:32 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Congrats !!!

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2017 10:45 AM | Show all posts
susah betul nak dapat emas  ...  apa2 pun tahniah

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2017 10:48 AM | Show all posts
Congrats...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 17-7-2017 11:18 AM | Show all posts
amira_safia replied at 17-7-2017 10:45 AM
susah betul nak dapat emas  ...  apa2 pun tahniah

selagi china mendominasi acara ni..mmg agak mustahil

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2017 11:20 AM | Show all posts
silver dpt ke north korea

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-7-2017 11:36 AM | Show all posts
Tahniah harap lebih berhasil dimasa depan

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2017 11:38 AM | Show all posts
North korea tu apsal tetiba dapat silver...

x sharp pun terjunan dia.

pasukan pelapis penerjun malaysia pun hebat hebat juga masa kat taiwan hari tu....
semua memang pingat....

muda muda pelapis malaysia

Use magic Report

Post time 17-7-2017 01:48 PM | Show all posts
Congratulation girls!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2017 09:11 AM | Show all posts
Tahniah Cheong Jun Hoong  
Penerjun wanita negara Cheong Jun Hoong memenangi pingat emas acara 10 meter platform seirama individu pada Kejohanan Terjun Dunia di Budapest, Hungry, hari ini.

Ia sekali gus menyaksikan sejarah baru tercipta kerana Malaysia sebelum ini tidak pernah memenangi emas acara itu pada kejohanan bertaraf dunia melainkan perak menerusi Jun Hoong dan Pandelela Rinong pada Sukan Olimpik 2016 di Rio.

Jun Hoong menewaskan juara dunia Ren Qian serta Si Yajie dari China dengan mengumpul 397.50 mata.

Qian dan Yajie masing-masing meraih perak dan gangsa dengan 396.00 dan 391.95 mata.

Kejayaan itu menyaksikan lagu Negaraku berkumandang di Stadium Renang Kebangsaan Alfred Hajos.

Beberapa hari lalu, penerjun kelahiran Perak berusia 27 tahun itu menghadiahkan gangsa menerusi acara 10 meter platform seirama yang digandingkan dengan Pandelela.

Bagaimanapun, dalam acara individu, Pandelela menamatkan saingan pada kedudukan kesembilan daripada 10 penerjun dengan mengumpul 322.40 mata.

meols teringat kata2 sorang forummer kat sini, Malaysia xkn menang emas melainkan atlet China kena cirit birit masa hari pertandingan

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2017 09:13 AM | Show all posts
bambimo replied at 20-7-2017 09:11 AM
Tahniah Cheong Jun Hoong  
Penerjun wanita negara Cheong Jun Ho ...

wowww for the first time ever!!!! congrats Jun Hoong!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2017 09:22 AM | Show all posts

Cheong gives Malaysia first gold ever at world aquatics meet

BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
Jun Hoong Cheong won Malaysia's first gold medal ever at the world aquatics championships, upsetting the powerful Chinese team in women's 10-meter platform diving Wednesday night.
Cheong surged to the lead in the third round and followed with her best dive of the competition, barely causing a ripple as she sliced through the water on a reverse 2½ somersault from the tuck position. Four of the seven judges gave her a perfect 10.
Si Yajie of China produced a higher score in the final round, but it wasn't enough to overtake Cheong. The winner finished with 397.5 points, beating Si by a scant 1.5 points.
China's other diver, Ren Qian, settled for the bronze at 391.95.
"The first few dives I didn't even see the scoreboard, because I really, really needed to focus on every dive," Cheong said. "Until the last dive, I came up and I saw my previous ranking was first, and I'm kind of shocked actually."

Even though she led going to the final round, Cheong never expected to beat the Chinese, who traditionally dominate the diving competition. They have won five of nine events in Budapest.
"I didn't really think that I would finish first," Cheong said. "Maybe top three."
Si was clearly disappointed at finishing second, having won three golds in her world championship career.
"The way I dealt with the splash was a little bit out of control," she said through an interpreter. "This is regretful for me because I was only a few points from the gold medal."
Ren claimed her third medal of these championships after taking gold in a pair of synchronized events.
Even after the medal ceremony, Cheong was still in a bit of a daze.
"I'm having goosebumps now," she said. "I really don't know what happened, but I really thank God for watching over me, because after so many years I've been in the platform competition and now it is an indescribable feeling for me. And world champion, my God."

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2017 09:29 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Tahniah dek, pqndalela who???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2017 09:32 AM | Show all posts
http://www.thestar.com.my/sport/ ... r-women-10m-diving/

PETALING JAYA: National diver Cheong Jun Hoong (pic) claimed a truly stunning win in the women's 10m platform individual final at the World Aquatics Championships in Budapest, Hungary.

Jun Hoong became the nation's first ever diving world champion after chalking 397.50 points to come out tops in a starry final field of 12 participants on Wednesday evening.

Jun Hoong, a surprise entry for the individual platform, was ranked fourth after the first two dives but moved to the top spot and never looked back after that.

It was an unexpected comeback for Jun Hoong considering she was the seventh ranked diver in the final based on the results from the semi-finals stage.

Victory was certainly sweet for the 28-year-old from Perak, who had partnered Pandelela Rinong to take bronze in the women's 10m platform synchro on Sunday.

Not only did she win Malaysia's first-ever diving gold medal at the world championships but Jun Hoong beat two top Chinese divers — Si Yajie and Ren Qian.

Si Yajie, the world champion in 2013 and the Rio Olympics silver medallist, settled for silver with 396.00 points.

Ren Qian, the reigning Olympic champion, got the bronze with 391.95 points.

Defending champion Kim Kuk-hyang was sixth with 360.00 points.

Pandelela, who got bronze in the event at the previous edition in Kazan, Russia two years ago, managed ninth place (322.40).

Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/sport/ ... ShvQysw1RRpcUqSp.99

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-7-2017 09:33 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2017 09:36 AM | Show all posts
http://www.fina.org/news/diving- ... -chinese-favourites

[size=0.92857]Derek Parr, FINA Media Committee member
[size=17.0001px]Malaysia’s Jun Hoong Cheong scored a dramatic upset victory over the Chinese favourites to win the women’s platform diving title in a desperately close final at the Budapest World Championships.
[size=17.0001px]Cheong had collected a bronze medal in the 10m synchro earlier in the championships but, a diving veteran at 27, few would have imagined she would defeat Chinese teenagers Ren Qian and Si Yajie, global champions both, or the other teenage favourites from DPR Korea. Cheong's triumph was also the first-ever world title fo Malaysia in this discipline.
[size=17.0001px]Sixteen-year-old Olympic champion Ren had begun in champion style and picked up a pair of perfect 10s for her second dive but Cheong dislodged her from the top in the next round and in the fourth unleashed a battery of no less than four 10s for her reverse 2-1/2 somersaults.
[size=17.0001px]Ren and 2013 world champion Si – the pair newly-crowned women’s world 10m synchro champions – were, however, by no means out of the hunt. Far from it: Ren was just 2.35 points behind and Si 3.10 with everything to play for, going into the last round.
[size=17.0001px]Cheong, the first of the trio to dive, held her nerve with a solid last dive. Ren could not match it and, although Si – diving last – scored slightly more for her final effort, it was not enough, just 1.50 points separating the top two. Cheong won with 397.50 points, with Si taking the silver on 396.00 and Ren bronze on 391.95, a shock result which dazed the Chinese pair.
[size=17.0001px]It denied Ren the opportunity of becoming the first diver to win three gold medals at a single World Championships, Ren having already won the women’s 10m synchro title with Si and the mixed 10m synchronised crown with Lian Junjie.
[size=17.0001px]It was a bitter blow for Ren, who had been beaten in the platform final at the 2015 Worlds by Kim Kuk-hyang of DPR Korea, and the disappointment was etched on her face. Kim Kuk-hyang and her North Korean team-mate Kim Mi-rae had looked sure to be the greatest threat to the Chinese, having finished second to them in the synchronised platform event.
[size=17.0001px]But 18-year-old defending champion Kim lost ground in the second round which she could not recover and she managed only sixth, 37.50 points behind Cheong. Sixteen-year-old Kim Mi-rae, the youngest finalist, came closer to the podium but had to settle for fourth, 11.95 points adrift of the winner.
[size=17.0001px]Olympic bronze medallist Meaghan Benfeito of Canada, fourth at the Worlds in 2009 and 2011, could not mount her anticipated challenge in the final and finished eighth, while 2015 world bronze medallist Pandelela Pamg, Cheong’s 10m synchro partner in the Budapest bronze, was ninth.
[size=17.0001px]Four of the nine titles so far contested have escaped China, which means they cannot match the tally of 10 out of 13 they achieved in 2015.

[size=17.0001px]CHEONG Jun Hoong (MAS), gold
[size=1.21429]"My god, I’m a world champion! Of course it is a dream come true. It is the first gold medal at world championships in diving for Malaysia, it’s unexpected and unbelievable. I hoped a medal, but I didn’t think I could beat the Chinese divers. I have focused only for myself and I watched the scoreboard after the last dive of Si Yajie, so I realized my win only at that moment."
[size=17.0001px]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2017 10:09 AM | Show all posts

Berjaya Benamkan Peserta China, Atlet Terjun Negara Jun Hoong Menang Pingat Emas

sumber : The Star

Tahniah buat Atlet terjun negara, Cheong Jun Hoong kerana telah mencipta kejayaan yang luar biasa dengan meraih pingat emas dalam acara 10m platform wanita pada Kejohanan Akuatik Dunia FINA 2017 di Budapest, Hungary, awal pagi tadi.

Memetik laporan The Star, kejayaan itu sekali gus menjadi sejarah baru buat Malaysia dalam acara tersebut.

Lebih mengejutkan, atlet berusia 27 tahun itu menewaskan atlet dari China yang juga peserta pilihan kejohanan.

Jun Hoong meraih 397.5 mata mendahului dua wakil China iaitu Si Yajie di tempat kedua (396 mata) dan Ren Qian ketiga (391.95 mata).

Sementara itu, Facebook kejohanan tersebut dalam satu kenyataan berkata, kejayaan Jun Hoong satu kejutan besar dengan mengalahkan atlet China.

"Kita boleh jangka Malaysia menaiki podium seperti dilakukan Pandelela Rinong pada tahun 2015 di Kazan dengan meraih pingat gangsa."

"Tetapi malam ini, rakan senegaranya meraih emas buat julung kalinya untuk Malaysia," kata kenyataan itu.

Sementara itu, nasib tidak menyebelahi Pandelela bagi acara itu selepas berada pada kedudukan kesembilan.

Terdahulu, gandingan Jun Hoong dan Pandelela berjaya meraih pingat gangsa dalam acara 10m platform seirama pada kejohanan sama pada 17 Julai lalu.- CARI

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2017 10:12 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Akak terjun papan anjal darah beku punggung akak, sakit rupanya terjun aksi panda landing kt punggung..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 11:48 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.107346 second(s), 50 queries .