CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 12633|Reply: 104

Gempar! Penyanyi Utama Linkin Park, Chester Bennington Mati Gantung Diri

[Copy link]
Post time 21-7-2017 03:01 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Penyanyi kumpulan Linkin Park, Chester Bennington, 41, mati akibat membunuh diri.

Chester ditemui menggantung dirinya di kediamannya yang terletak Palos Verdes Estates, Los Angeles.

Menurut laporan The New York Times, pihak berkuasa masih belum memberikan sebarang butiran lanjut mengenai kematiannya.

Foto:nbcnews.com

Sebelum ini, pemuzik terkenal itu mempunyai sejarah ketagihan dadah dan alkohol namun kaitan antara perkara tersebut dan kematiannya masih belum dapat disahkan lagi.

Pemuzik itu meninggalkan enam orang anak hasil dari dua perkahwinan termasuk bersama Talinda Ann Bentley.

Foto: Carian Internet

Menurut sumber lagi, kematian Chester berlaku pada hari jadi rakan baiknya, Chris Cornell, yang juga membunuh diri Mei lalu. Malah dia turut menghadiri dan membuat persembahan pada hari pengebumian Cornell sebagai tanda penghormatan terhadap sahabatnya itu.

Linkin Park kini dalam rangka konsert jelajah One More Light dan dijangka mengadakan persembahan di Xfinity Centre, Massachusetts pada 27 Julai ini, namun mungkin dibatalkan berikutan tragedi ini. -CARI

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-7-2017 06:43 AM | Show all posts
Seriously heols bunuh diri?

RIP Chester

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2017 07:07 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bye Chester. Thanks for everything.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2017 07:30 AM | Show all posts
RIP brother

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2017 07:33 AM | Show all posts
You will be missed CB...sdh nk dgr blik lgu2 depa

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2017 07:36 AM | Show all posts
Pukul 3 pagi tadi terbaca news ni. Rasa sedih sekejap.
Walaupun bukan die-hard-fan tapi zaman muda-mudi dulu mmg layan muzik LP ni lelagi bila tgh buat assignment..
gigih beli album sumer..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-7-2017 07:51 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Oh my! RIP Chester.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2017 08:18 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Was my top favourite band on early 2000, org layan black metal, aku layan LP. RIP Chester.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-7-2017 08:24 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Chesire_Epilog at 21-7-2017 08:25 AM

Chester Bennington: The Devastating Way His Linkin Park Bandmate Learned Of His Suicide

This new development in Chester Bennington‘s suicide makes his death that much more heartbreaking. Apparently, Linkin Park was in complete shock when they learned about Chester’s death and that’s because, according to TMZ, they had a photo shoot scheduled in Hollywood for just hours after Chester’s housekeeper discovered his lifeless body hanging in his bedroom. Sources told TMZ that one of Linkin Park’s members arrived at Chester’s Palos Verdes Estates home shortly after police arrived. He was supposed to be driving Chester to the pre-planned photo shoot and was “absolutely shocked” upon learning Chester had taken his own life just hours before his arrival.

As was previously reported, Chester was found dead inside his home on July 20 after allegedly hanging himself. He was just 41 years old. Chester, who is survived by his six children and wife, Talinda Ann Bentley, was friends with Soundgarden frontman Chris Cornell, who also committed suicide by hanging just two months ago. At the time of Chris’ death in May, Chester posted the following message on Facebook: “Thoughts of you flooded my mind and I wept. I’m still weeping, with sadness, as well as gratitude for having shared some very special moments with you and your beautiful family.”

Following Chester’s death, Palos Verdes Estates Police released the following statement: “On this date, (07/20/17) at 8:56am on the 2800 block of Via Victoria, we responded to a call and the case is currently under investigation by the LA County Coroner’s office.” Warner Bros CEO and Chairman, Cameron Strang, also said, “Chester Bennington was an artist of extraordinary talent and charisma, and a human being with a huge heart and a caring soul. Our thoughts and prayers are with his beautiful family, his band-mates and his many friends.  All of us at WBR join with millions of grieving fans around the world in saying: we love you Chester and you will be forever missed.”

P/S: Chester difahamkan masih sedih diatas pemergian Chris Cornell (bunuh diri bulan 5 aritu) & sekarang dia bunuh diri dengan cara yang sama (gantung diri) pada birthday Chris (20th July)

x

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2017 08:34 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Chesire_Epilog at 21-7-2017 08:36 AM

Chester Bennington & Chris Cornell : Inside The Friendship Of Two Music Icons Who Died This Year

How many music icons can we stand to lose?! In a tragic turn of events, both Chris Cornell and Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington allegedly took their own lives in 2017. Chris tragically died on May 18, and just two months later Chester reportedly committed suicide in his LA home on July 20, which also happens to be Chris’ birthday. On top of losing two amazing musicians, we also lost a beautiful friendship.

Chris and Chester had been friends for over a decade. They became close when Chris toured with Linkin Park in 2007 and 2008. Since the pair loved working together so much, they teamed up for a version of “Hunger Strike” by Temple of the Dogs, as well as duet on the Linkin Park hit “Crawling.” From then on, they were super tight, and had an unbreakable bond built through shared creativity.

Chester actually became the godfather to one of Chris’ children, Christopher Nicolas. He even held the little guy at his baptism! This closeness prompted Chester to write an incredibly emotional letter after Chris’ death. “I’m still weeping, with sadness, as well as gratitude for having shared some very special moments with you and your beautiful family,” he wrote. “You have inspired me in many ways you could never have known. I can’t imagine a world without you in it. I send my love to your wife and children, friends and family. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your life.” Chester also sang a heartbreaking rendition of “Hallelujah” at Chris’ funeral.

Despite speaking out about suicide and bullying, Chester allegedly took his own life on what would have been Chris’ 53 birthday. We can only imagine how devastating that is for both of their families, and hope that they find closure and peace knowing they’re together now.

P/S: His lyrics got me through a lot of depression when i was younger so I understand how you feel definitely relatable lyrics

x

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2017 08:48 AM | Show all posts
RIP  bro  

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2017 08:51 AM | Show all posts
why chez why???
you will be missed...RIP..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2017 09:17 AM | Show all posts
oh my..why chester..RIP Bro..

Thanks for everything..you music..your song..your voice..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2017 09:17 AM | Show all posts
RIP...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2017 09:20 AM | Show all posts
rip chester...in the end....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2017 09:20 AM | Show all posts
rip chester

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-7-2017 09:31 AM | Show all posts
My deepest condolences...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2017 09:44 AM | Show all posts
RIP Chester tak de mood pagi2 tengok timeline twitter dia commit suicide

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2017 10:31 AM | Show all posts
Holding on
To so much more than I can carry

You will be missed, Chester

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-7-2017 10:33 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Chesire_Epilog replied at 21-7-2017 08:34 AM
Chester Bennington & Chris Cornell : Inside The Friendship Of Two Music Icons Who Died This Year

mental illness/ depression  is real and no joke. People might called someone who committed suicide is a selfish human being but we never know the pain that they endured over the years. I ada baca background dia waktu kecil pun gelap.. raped and molested by older man and turned him into drug addict and alcohol abuser. RIP

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 03:32 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.271176 second(s), 46 queries .