This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2017 07:52 AM | Show all posts
Maybe.

Maybe you do, maybe you don't. I could pretend to be a doctor for three minutes and tell you your "diagnosis", but I would like to make something very clear.

OCD is not a joke. It isn't simply about being neat and orderly. It should never be the subject of a joke, because it's a real mental illness that affects a lot of people.
It's an anxiety disorder.
And here's what happens.

A person with OCD will have a lot of stress, anxiety, and repetitive, negative thoughts. These are the obsessions. The negative thoughts are irrational, and people who suffer with the illness know it. Yet, they are very intrusive, and it feels nearly impossible to get them out of your head. The thoughts can be about things that make you unsettled, nervous, stressed, uncomfortable, and they can be about bad things that could potentially happen. They're very irrational, and very unrealistic -- but the thoughts feel so real, and so believable. And it isn't just a matter of "not thinking about it" or "thinking of something else". It's just not that easy -- that's why they're called the obsessions.

The compulsions will show up, as a way to temporarily relieve the anxieties. The compulsions will be things like counting, checking, cleaning, touching, and who knows how many other different things. People with OCD feel that they must do the same things over and over, until it feels right, so that they can feel somewhat content (at least temporarily). Compulsions do turn into rituals, and some people with OCD get so into their rituals, that it takes up their entire day. But it's all to relieve the anxiety. It can be extremely hard to stop these rituals, though it is possible.

Another thing, not just with OCD, but with mental illness in general. It doesn't go away, and it isn't something that can simply be "shut off". You can't just completely "shut off" cancer, a broken leg, or any physical ailments, and mental illnesses are the same way. While the symptoms of mental illness are all in your mind, they can feel very, very real and badly effect your life.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2017 04:00 AM | Show all posts
[backcolor=rgba(252, 252, 252, 0.95)]Maybe.

[backcolor=rgba(252, 252, 252, 0.95)]Maybe you do, maybe you don't. I could pretend to be a doctor for three minutes and tell you your "diagnosis", but I would like to make something very clear.

OCD is not a joke. It isn't simply about being neat and orderly. It should never be the subject of a joke, because it's a real mental illness that affects a lot of people.
And here's what happens.

A person with OCD will have a lot of stress, anxiety, and repetitive, negative thoughts. These are the obsessions. The negative thoughts are irrational, and people who suffer with the illness know it. Yet, they are very intrusive, and it feels nearly impossible to get them out of your head. The thoughts can be about things that make you unsettled, nervous, stressed, uncomfortable, and they can be about bad things that could potentially happen. They're very irrational, and very unrealistic -- but the thoughts feel so real, and so believable. And it isn't just a matter of "not thinking about it" or "thinking of something else". It's just not that easy -- that's why they're called the obsessions.

The compulsions will show up, as a way to temporarily relieve the anxieties. The compulsions will be things like counting, checking, cleaning, touching, and who knows how many other different things. People with OCD feel that they must do the same things over and over, until it feels right, so that they can feel somewhat content (at least temporarily). Compulsions do turn into rituals, and some people with OCD get so into their rituals, that it takes up their entire day. But it's all to relieve the anxiety. It can be extremely hard to stop these rituals, though it is possible.

Another thing, not just with OCD, but with mental illness in general. It doesn't go away, and it isn't something that can simply be "shut off". You can't just completely "shut off" cancer, a broken leg, or any physical ailments, and mental illnesses are the same way. While the symptoms of mental illness are all in your mind, they can feel very, very real and badly effect your life.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2017 09:16 AM | Show all posts
Maybe.

Maybe you do, maybe you don't. I could pretend to be a doctor for three minutes and tell you your "diagnosis", but I would like to make something very clear.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-8-2017 09:45 AM | Show all posts
maybe jugakkk

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2017 10:08 AM | Show all posts
not really................

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-8-2017 10:14 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ye ye je maybe. Ntah2 takde pun. Cumanya aku ada habit basuh kaki banyak kali. Mcm bila sekali dah basuh, pastuh jalan rasa mcm tak selesa basuh lagi. Tuh je punnn.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2017 03:13 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dapat MAYBE.
But i dont think i have ocd at all. Hahahaha

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2017 04:21 PM | Show all posts
Maybe.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2017 10:12 AM | Show all posts
It's a MAYBE.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2017 03:41 PM | Show all posts
oklah setakat MAYBE saja I terima

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2017 07:14 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Maybe..not ocd but still can't stand certain things that are not organized...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2017 07:54 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Maybe..  Hahahhaha but yes!!! I mcm ade minor ocd je sebab certain things i suka buat ulang ulang. Contoh macam kalau nak makan,  i suka lap pinggan lebih dari sekali sbb rasa mcm tak bersih. Ke sebenarnya itu bukan ocd tapi cuma i yg pembersih and hygiene? Tapi i biasa biasa je lah kalau bab kemas bilik ke apa i am not that particular. Only certain thing sajork.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2017 08:04 PM | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-8-2017 08:11 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
i dont think so, but my spouse alwys said tht to. me

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2017 08:17 PM | Show all posts
Maybe.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2017 09:57 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
MAYBE

Yup maybe certain things la.Tp husband dan anak2 semua OCD.xblh masuk toilet kotor even sehelai rambut ats lantai

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2017 10:06 PM | Show all posts
Do you have OCD?

Maybe.

And here's what happens.

Another thing, not just with OCD, but with mental illness in general. It doesn't go away, and it isn't something that can simply be "shut off". You can't just completely "shut off" cancer, a broken leg, or any physical ailments, and mental illnesses are the same way. While the symptoms of mental illness are all in your mind, they can feel very, very real and badly effect your life

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.585194 second(s), 66 queries .