CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: idakamaruddin

[Pelbagai] [QUIZ] - What's Your Handwriting Say About You? - Lets try!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 8-8-2017 02:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
love me       

Do your t's and d's have really long down strokes? If they do, you are the type of person who loves themself. You are always looking in the mirror trying to perfect yourself. When it comes to your clothes, you always have to make sure that you are wearing the perfect outfit. Don't worry so much though. When it comes to being a friend, you like to go to cool places and just hang out. All together, everyone will like you for who you are.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-8-2017 02:13 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
You got: Temper       

Do your g's, j's, p's, q's, and y's end in a sharp upsroke? If they do, you are the kind of girl who has a very short temper. If a little thing goes wrong, you are likely to get angry really fast. You may be short-tempered but you are an amazing friend and will help out with anything that needs to get done. If something goes wrong, try to get someone to fix it instead of freaking out. When comes down to it, you are an awesome friend.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2017 02:15 PM | Show all posts
You got:  Fun-Loving Friend       

You write with large broad letters which indicates a girl who likes to have a laugh or two. You are the type of girl who will be there for your friend in her time of need. You like putting other people in the spotlight other than just yourself. Sometimes you need to step up and be the center of attention for once though. Over all you have a good personality and are the kind of friend that will always be there.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2017 02:19 PM | Show all posts
You got: I Love Me       

Do your t's and d's have really long down strokes? If they do, you are the type of person who loves themself. You are always looking in the mirror trying to perfect yourself. When it comes to your clothes, you always have to make sure that you are wearing the perfect outfit. Don't worry so much though. When it comes to being a friend, you like to go to cool places and just hang out. All together, everyone will like you for who you are.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2017 02:21 PM | Show all posts

You got: Star Quality

If you write little spaces between each word yet have big spaces between each line? If you do, you are considered to be a super star. You like being the center of attention. When it comes to pretty much anything, you can be a huge drama queen. You were born to be in the spotlight but sometimes you have to let others take over, too. In the end, you make a pretty good friend.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2017 02:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm a star quality

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-8-2017 02:31 PM | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2017 02:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-8-2017 05:13 PM | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2017 08:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2017 08:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2017 09:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2017 10:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Do your g's, j's, p's, q's, and y's end in a sharp upsroke? If they do, you are the kind of girl who has a very short temper. If a little thing goes wrong, you are likely to get angry really fast. You may be short-tempered but you are an amazing friend and will help out with anything that needs to get done. If something goes wrong, try to get someone to fix it instead of freaking out. When comes down to it, you are an awesome friend.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2017 06:46 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2017 09:47 AM | Show all posts

If you write little spaces between each word yet have big spaces between each line? If you do, you are considered to be a super star. You like being the center of attention. When it comes to pretty much anything, you can be a huge drama queen. You were born to be in the spotlight but sometimes you have to let others take over, too. In the end, you make a pretty good friend.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2017 10:00 AM | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-8-2017 11:13 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2017 01:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2017 01:50 PM | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2017 02:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I love me

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 01:06 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.187790 second(s), 65 queries .