Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Keledek.kepam

[Pelbagai] Who Would You Help First?

[Copy link]
Post time 14-8-2017 09:37 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I chose number 3.

You’re the life and soul of the party and a lover of good times. You don’t like fuss, and you never do more than people ask of you. You’re a natural leader and attract equally strong people to your side like a magnet.

But I rarely attend parties or any type of gathering. I enjoy comfort of my home too much

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-8-2017 10:01 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My choice is #2
Memang sensitif

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2017 10:11 AM | Show all posts
You’re the life and soul of the party and a lover of good times. You don’t like fuss, and you never do more than people ask of you. You’re a natural leader and attract equally strong people to your side like a magnet.

ikut dari situasi no 3 yang boleh menyebabkan keadaan bertambah teruk.. pastu baru tenangkan kanak2

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2017 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Your choice indicates that you’re very sensitive, and you’ve been hurt more than once. You’re the kind of person who’s been told to "take off your rose-tinted glasses." Your friends feel calm when they’re with you because they know you’ll always be there for them.

mula2 no 2...pastu no 1..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2017 12:01 PM | Show all posts
My answer is as follows :

Your choice indicates that you’re very sensitive, and you’ve been hurt more than once. You’re the kind of person who’s been told to "take off your rose-tinted glasses." Your friends feel calm when they’re with you because they know you’ll always be there for them.

You’ve been brought up well, with a strong sense of morality and a respect for the traditions of the past. You always approach problems rationally, and you never act without having thought about it. You find it hard to accept the injustices of this world. You’re often given boring work that others try to avoid.

You’re an easy-going and optimistic person who sees life in bright colors, and you rarely pay attention to the problems of the world. You quickly find a common language with others and don’t like overworking yourself. You have a curious nature and thus adore going on adventures. You can’t stand being constrained by the same four walls.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2017 12:12 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Pilih no 3..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-8-2017 12:14 PM | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2017 12:15 PM | Show all posts
I choose #1

You’ve been brought up well, with a strong sense of morality and a respect for the traditions of the past. You always approach problems rationally, and you never act without having thought about it. You find it hard to accept the injustices of this world. You’re often given boring work that others try to avoid.

*Thanks mama for being such a great role model

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-8-2017 12:24 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I choose no 2

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2017 12:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I chose #2

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2017 12:50 PM | Show all posts
I no 2

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2017 01:32 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
i choose the toddler.  kang dilanggar sicapik bangkitlahkau dari kecewa

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2017 01:33 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No. 1

sian warga emas..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2017 02:08 PM | Show all posts

Sebab baby tk boleh nak fikir lg...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2017 02:11 PM | Show all posts
I choose for baby crying, no 2

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2017 02:13 PM | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-8-2017 03:17 PM | Show all posts
Mine:

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2017 03:22 PM | Show all posts
I akan pilih no 2...................

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2017 03:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kalau boleh nak tolong no 1, 2 dan 3. Tapi pilih no 3 je la.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2017 09:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 10:48 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.354395 second(s), 66 queries .