Post time 13-8-2017 07:13 PM | Show all posts
My choice is no. 2.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-8-2017 07:18 PM | Show all posts

1 -
You’ve been brought up well, with a strong sense of morality and a respect for the traditions of the past. You always approach problems rationally, and you never act without having thought about it. You find it hard to accept the injustices of this world. You’re often given boring work that others try to avoid.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 07:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Me no.2.hurmmm

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 07:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
#2 aku sensitif dengar budak nangis .rasa kesian yang amat.rasa terus nak angkat dukung gomol2

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 08:27 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My first gut says no.3, lepas tu rasa nak tukar yg org tua pulak tapi memikirkan kalau dia tersadung pokok tak la impak teruk sangat sebab momentum kurang (orang tua jalan perlahan), jadi penting selamatkan no.3 dulu

So, I choose no.3

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 08:32 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mcm byk persamaan.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-8-2017 09:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mine is #3

You’re the life and soul of the party and a lover of good times. You don’t like fuss, and you never do more than people ask of you. You’re a natural leader and attract equally strong people to your side like a magnet.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 09:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mine is no 1#
You’ve been brought up well, with a strong sense of morality and a respect for the traditions of the past. You always approach problems rationally, and you never act without having thought about it. You find it hard to accept the injustices of this world. You’re often given boring work that others try to avoid.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-8-2017 09:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Iol pilih no 3

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 09:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No 2.. i had been hurt more than once.. huhuhu

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 10:02 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My choice is....

Your choice indicates that you’re very sensitive, and you’ve been hurt more than once. You’re the kind of person who’s been told to "take off your rose-tinted glasses." Your friends feel calm when they’re with you because they know you’ll always be there for them.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 10:17 PM | Show all posts
no 3 pilihanku..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 10:21 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
so hard to make decision, but i choose

But if situation di depan mata, i think i will spontaneously grab that baby and then i help others

Your choice indicates that you’re very sensitive, and you’ve been hurt more than once. You’re the kind of person who’s been told to "take off your rose-tinted glasses." Your friends feel calm when they’re with you because they know you’ll always be there for them.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 10:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 11:39 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 11:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My choice is number 1. Description pun macam betul je

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-8-2017 11:54 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
If me i grab no 2..... n pegi kat 1..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2017 12:01 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No 3
You’re the life and soul of the party and a lover of good times. You don’t like fuss, and you never do more than people ask of you. You’re a natural leader and attract equally strong people to your side like a magnet.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2017 12:10 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No 1...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-8-2017 12:41 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I chose #3 but somehow i feel it doesnt fit me

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 04:14 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.370997 second(s), 66 queries .