CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 9767|Reply: 114

[Pelbagai] Who Would You Help First?

[Copy link]
Post time 13-8-2017 04:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
The choices a person makes can reveal a lot about them, especially in the context of stressful situations when they need to make instant decisions.

Made your choice? Now take a look at your results.

You’ve been brought up well, with a strong sense of morality and a respect for the traditions of the past. You always approach problems rationally, and you never act without having thought about it. You find it hard to accept the injustices of this world. You’re often given boring work that others try to avoid.

Your choice indicates that you’re very sensitive, and you’ve been hurt more than once. You’re the kind of person who’s been told to "take off your rose-tinted glasses." Your friends feel calm when they’re with you because they know you’ll always be there for them.

You’re the life and soul of the party and a lover of good times. You don’t like fuss, and you never do more than people ask of you. You’re a natural leader and attract equally strong people to your side like a magnet.

You’re an easy-going and optimistic person who sees life in bright colors, and you rarely pay attention to the problems of the world. You quickly find a common language with others and don’t like overworking yourself. You have a curious nature and thus adore going on adventures. You can’t stand being constrained by the same four walls.

Mine is #3

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-8-2017 04:08 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My choice is....

Your choice indicates that you’re very sensitive, and you’ve been hurt more than once. You’re the kind of person who’s been told to "take off your rose-tinted glasses." Your friends feel calm when they’re with you because they know you’ll always be there for them.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 04:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Saya pilih no. 3.tapi macam tak betol je. Sebab Iols kategori duduk di bucu katil, di sudut bilik. Huhu

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-8-2017 04:27 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
puccafan replied at 13-8-2017 04:22 PM
Saya pilih no. 3.tapi macam tak betol je. Sebab Iols kategori duduk di bucu katil, di sudut bilik. H ...

Mungkin ayat ni kena dgn uols?
"You don’t like fuss, and you never do more than people ask of you"

Iols suka duduk kat bucu bilik kalau nak terberak haha. Amek feel dulu

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 04:33 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Keledek.kepam replied at 13-8-2017 04:27 PM
Mungkin ayat ni kena dgn uols?
"You don’t like fuss, and you never do more than people ask of y ...

Btol la tu. Iols menyampah kerenah birokrasi

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 04:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-8-2017 04:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
my choice is #3

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 04:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I is no.  2 ...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-8-2017 04:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My choice is....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 04:59 PM | Show all posts
You’re the life and soul of the party and a lover of good times. You don’t like fuss, and you never do more than people ask of you. You’re a natural leader and attract equally strong people to your side like a magnet.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 05:02 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I pilih kanak- kanak..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 05:04 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Love it!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 05:22 PM | Show all posts
You’ve been brought up well, with a strong sense of morality and a respect for the traditions of the past. You always approach problems rationally, and you never act without having thought about it. You find it hard to accept the injustices of this world. You’re often given boring work that others try to avoid.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 05:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 05:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm #1. Haih rindu plak kat my late grandparents

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 06:04 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-8-2017 06:19 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mine is number 2

Because i think baby tu has a lot to live for

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 06:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
#3 ... yes it definetely describe about me

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 06:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

iols pilih no 3

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 13-8-2017 06:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My first gut says no 2..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 09:01 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.095126 second(s), 65 queries .