Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2017 03:10 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
2 dan 4

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 19-8-2017 10:29 PM | Show all posts
#   1

If you can’t fall asleep without sticking your knees out whilst lying on your side, then you’re a calm and reliable person. It’s not easy to offend you, and you’re not scared of the future. You smile even on the most miserable winter morning, and can adjust without problems to virtually any changes which occur in your life.

&

#   4

If you sleep lying on your back, then you are most likely a positive person who loves life, who is used to being at the centre of attention and loves good company. You work stubbornly and persistently, but in a rational way, preferring to always tell the truth. People who sleep in this position often have very strong personalities.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2017 12:04 AM | Show all posts
If you mainly sleep in the fetal position, then you often feel the need to be protected, understood and sympathised with. By curling up in this way, you try to cut yourself off from the problems you face in the world around you. The perfect outlet for your talents and potential would be to paint pictures, learn to dance, or write a blog.

Hmm....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2017 12:31 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
#1 & #6.......

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-8-2017 01:35 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mine .2 & 4

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2017 11:32 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-8-2017 11:42 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No 6 kot

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2017 12:45 PM | Show all posts

If you can’t fall asleep without sticking your knees out whilst lying on your side, then you’re a calm and reliable person. It’s not easy to offend you, and you’re not scared of the future. You smile even on the most miserable winter morning, and can adjust without problems to virtually any changes which occur in your life.

Mcm betul je.. i ni jenis chill jer.x suka konflik.. yg last part probably my motto..if plan A doesnt work i have 25 alphabet more..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-8-2017 02:33 PM | Show all posts
1&3

If you sleep lying on your stomach with your arms and legs sticking out, then you are a leader. You are impulsive and take the initiative, and make sure there is order in both your personal and professional life. You most likely prefer to plan everything in advance and aren’t a fan of surprises. You’re ability to persevere and sense of responsibility help you to achieve great success.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2017 04:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mine is no 1

If you can’t fall asleep without sticking your knees out whilst lying on your side, then you’re a calm and reliable person. It’s not easy to offend you, and you’re not scared of the future. You smile even on the most miserable winter morning, and can adjust without problems to virtually any changes which occur in your life

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2017 04:58 PM | Show all posts
No 1 dan no 4... most comfortable ways to sleep for me

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-8-2017 05:06 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by archerfahid at 22-8-2017 05:07 PM

1 & 6

And if you sleep in different poses rather than one, then that’s a sign that you have a multifaceted personality which has hidden depths not even you yourself fully comprehend yet.

YeSs..it's true

I'm easygoing person..suke tolong or..suke involve dgn persekitaran. I can be as kind as i can..n bleh temper sampai nk baling semua yg ada kat sekeliling..usually ngan anak2 la..tgn laju jer capai benda2 nk marah..but when the kids kena marah ngan bapak diaorg..i akan protective..x kasik bapak nya marah

Split personality..i guess

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2017 10:32 AM | Show all posts
If you sleep lying on your back, then you are most likely a positive person who loves life, who is used to being at the centre of attention and loves good company. You work stubbornly and persistently, but in a rational way, preferring to always tell the truth. People who sleep in this position often have very strong personalities.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2017 10:01 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-8-2017 10:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2017 01:09 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2017 01:09 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2017 01:16 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mine is #4 but when i couldnt sleep, #6 always help the description is mostly accurate. Good job!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:37 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.132884 second(s), 66 queries .