CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: seribulan

[Idea] ...ANY THINK 3...(40 KREDIT++)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 22-10-2017 08:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never to forget.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-10-2017 08:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
There will come a time when all of us are dead. All of us. There will come a time when there are no human beings remaining to remember that anyone ever existed or that our species ever did anything. There will be no one left to remember Aristotle or Cleopatra, let alone you. Everything that we did and built and wrote and thought and discovered will be forgotten and all of this will have been for naught. Maybe that time is coming soon and maybe it is millions of years away, but even if we survive the collapse of our sun, we will not survive forever. There was time before organisms experienced consciousness, and there will be time after. And if the inevitability of human oblivion worries you, I encourage you to ignore it. God knows that’s what everyone else does.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2017 08:39 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2017 08:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2017 08:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that’s bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they’re afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they’re wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It’s all in how you carry it. That’s what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you’re letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2017 08:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
It hurts to let go. Sometimes it seems the harder you try to hold on to something or someone the more it wants to get away. You feel like some kind of criminal for having felt, for having wanted. For having wanted to be wanted. It confuses you, because you think that your feelings were wrong and it makes you feel so small because it's so hard to keep it inside when you let it out and it doesn't coma back. You're left so alone that you can't explain. Damn, there's nothing like that, is there? I've been there and you have too. You're nodding your head

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-10-2017 08:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Simplicity, patience, compassion.
These three are your greatest treasures.
Simple in actions and thoughts, you return to the source of being.
Patient with both friends and enemies,
you accord with the way things are.
Compassionate toward yourself,
you reconcile all beings in the world.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2017 08:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-10-2017 08:43 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dare to Be

When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.

When there is darkness, dare to be the first to shine a light.

When there is injustice, dare to be the first to condemn it.

When something seems difficult, dare to do it anyway.

When life seems to beat you down, dare to fight back.

When there seems to be no hope, dare to find some.

When you’re feeling tired, dare to keep going.

When times are tough, dare to be tougher.

When love hurts you, dare to love again.

When someone is hurting, dare to help them heal.

When another is lost, dare to help them find the way.

When a friend falls, dare to be the first to extend a hand.

When you cross paths with another, dare to make them smile.

When you feel great, dare to help someone else feel great too.

When the day has ended, dare to feel as you’ve done your best.

Dare to be the best you can –

At all times, Dare to be

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2017 08:44 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
That was the thing. You never got used to it, the idea of someone being gone. Just when you think it's reconciled, accepted, someone points it out to you, and it just hits you all over again, that shocking.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2017 08:44 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Life, he realize, was much like a song. In the beginning there is mystery, in the end there is confirmation, but it's in the middle where all the emotion resides to make the whole thing worthwhile.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2017 08:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Books say: She did this because. Life says: She did this. Books are where things are explained to you; life is where things aren't. I'm not surprised some people prefer books.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-10-2017 11:49 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Rezeki yg kita dpt ada bahagian utk org lain juga....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2017 07:58 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

Use magic Report

The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has been before."

—Albert Einstein

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

"Plant your garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-10-2017 07:59 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things and make them unimportant."

—Doctor Who

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2017 08:01 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2017 08:01 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-10-2017 08:02 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
There is no such thing as a "broken family." Family is family, and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce papers, and adoption documents. Families are made in the heart. The only time family becomes null is when those ties in the heart are cut. If you cut those ties, those people are not your family. If you make those ties, those people are your family. And if you hate those ties, those people will still be your family because whatever you hate will always be with you.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 03:50 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.271782 second(s), 47 queries .