Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 18701|Reply: 38

Video Shows Beheading of American in Iraq

Close [Copy link]
Post time 12-5-2004 04:35 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
A video posted Tuesday on an al-Qaida-linked Web site showed the beheading an American civilian in Iraq in what was said to be revenge for abuse of Iraqi prisoners. The video showed five men wearing headscarves and black ski masks, standing over a bound man in an orange jumpsuit

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 12-5-2004 04:47 AM | Show all posts

another point to make is I do not condone these acts

This is terrible, disgusting and shocking.

[ Last edited by DARSITA on 11-5-2004 at 12:54 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 05:17 AM | Show all posts
Its disgusting. Thats reality my brother. And yu still haven't seen mujahidins torture and mutilate captives yet. can yu imagine how it was like when mo cut the eyes, tongue and limbs of his captives and left them to die in the desert? Again thats reality.

But fear not, Americans will not flinch because of it. It will simply strengthen their resolve to avenge Berg's death. And thats exactly what happened in Russia. After chechen mujahids there recorded and showed videos of Russian soldiers being tortured and murdered, the Russian soldiers killed Chechens like nobody's business cos they believe they are fighting savages.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 07:57 AM | Show all posts
Stupid thing to be done by the Iraqis...It just make the Americans angrier

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 08:46 AM | Show all posts
It is indeed a stupid thing for the mujahidins to do.
There is no strategic value in such a stunt but it exposes Islam for what it is and turn people all over the world off.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 12-5-2004 09:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DARSITA at 2004-5-12 04:47 AM:
This is terrible, disgusting and shocking.

[ Last edited by DARSITA on 11-5-2004 at 12:54 PM ]

It is disgusting. How can you do that to an innocent young man who has done nothing wrong. Its a cowardly act. I weep for him. They should go straight for Rumsfeld or Bush.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 12-5-2004 10:06 AM | Show all posts
it is disgusting and i really pity Nick Berg..but ask yourself..who should be blame at the first place..if only the american & british soldiers didnt abuse the iraqi POW Nick Berg still alive by now. what bush and blair have to say  when the men loudly sent the message requesting the exchange of the hostage with some of the detainees in Abu Ghraib? Something should be done faster before another victim's life to be taken!

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 10:11 AM | Show all posts
Well, not much can be done when those responsible  just shrug off their responsibilities. In America Bush has voiced even stronger confidence in that Rumsfeld of his and in UK, they have only a Minister for Self Defence. :hmm:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/all ... ence-name_page.html

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-5-2004 10:14 AM | Show all posts
I fully agree with Kennkid. He has to realise that these are actually cowards, not heroes.

As for Wicked, there is nothing to justify the kidnapping of Berg. He wasn't guilty of any wrong doing and he was in Iraq to help build the country.
Besides, to exchange prisoners would be a stupid thing to do becos it will encourage more terrorism.

Overall, the losers are the terrorists. They kidnaped in order to exchange for prisoners but failed. They are stuck with an innocent prisoner in their hands which they can't let go and therefore justify his savge killing with an excuse to revenge against something totally unrelated to Berg.  

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 10:18 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-5-12 10:14 AM:
I fully agree with Kennkid. He has to realise that these are actually cowards, not heroes.

As for Wicked, there is nothing to justify the kidnapping of Berg. He wasn't guilty of any wro ...

We will see the real losers soon enough Debmey. Mark my words. Remember March 2003? A year after that is there a 'peaceful'  Bush-licking Iraq as predicted (or rather 'prophesied':lol) by you?

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 12-5-2004 at 10:21 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 10:24 AM | Show all posts
The terrorists didn't get what they wanted and got a dirty reputation instead for Islam, so who is the real loser? Hahahahahahahahaha..............

Use magic Report

Panglima Hitam This user has been deleted
Post time 12-5-2004 10:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-5-2004 10:24:
The terrorists didn't get what they wanted and got a dirty reputation instead for Islam, so who is the real loser? Hahahahahahahahaha..............

Panglima always dream to behading, Debmey!

It much be terrific especially using the Samurai Sword like 'The Last Samurai' movie!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 10:28 AM | Show all posts
Come and get it muslim boy, i'm all ready for you.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 10:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-5-12 10:24 AM:
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-5-12 10:28 AM:

Anybody who goes against your wishes are branded as terrorists. So, the word has no meaning any more, especially when it comes from the real proponents of terrorism.
;)

Use magic Report

_JC_ This user has been deleted
Post time 12-5-2004 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-5-2004 10:28:

cheers

For sure one of the 'terrorist' will get U boy!

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 10:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 12-5-2004 08:16 AM:

It is disgusting. How can you do that to an innocent young man who has done nothing wrong. Its a cowardly act. I weep for him. They should go strai ...

:setuju:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-5-2004 11:12 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by _JC_ at 2004-5-12 10:34 AM:

For sure one of the 'terrorist' will get U boy!

Weren't yu the one who wants to behead me? Come and get it lah.
All terrorists watch out, I will behead yu.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2004 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2004-5-12 11:12 AM:

Weren't yu the one who wants to behead me? Come and get it lah.
All terrorists watch out, I will behead yu.

A terrorist beheading other terrorists. Lets all stay out.;)

Use magic Report

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 12-5-2004 12:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-5-2004 10:14 AM:

As for Wicked, there is nothing to justify the kidnapping of Berg. He wasn't guilty of any wro ...

are you sure berg was in Iraq to help build the country or HELP STEAL THE OIL? I've posted something to show that america is trying to establish their  companies for a major contract in iraq and one day the soldiers have to be deployed when the transition is over. So the soldiers and the american civilians working in iraq have a close link to have a good rapport with iraqis.. If only the iraqi civilians are well kept  then the american civilians working in iraq will face the same thing so the soldiers have to be well behaved!

[ Last edited by WICKED on 12-5-2004 at 12:29 PM ]

Use magic Report

Panglima Hitam This user has been deleted
Post time 12-5-2004 01:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Acong at 12-5-2004 10:46:

:setuju:

Panglima tidak bersetuju dengan cara yang dilakukan oleh al-Qaeda (CNN yang cakap al-Qaeda bikin?)

But why don't we ask this questions in the first place?

When did Nick Berg (CNN say a U.S. civilian) arrive in Iraq?
What is he doing in Iraq and he know Iraq is not nice to the American?

Is he a spy for CIA? Who konws?

Adakah dengan tayangan video ini adalah satu propoganda 'damage control' dari golongan Bush-licking untuk mendapat sokongan dari rakyat Amerika?

Show this.. link it with al-Qaeda and people will forget about abuse of the iraqi prisoners :clap::clap::clap: Is so easy!!! Who control the media?

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 05:05 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075492 second(s), 46 queries .