CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 5024|Reply: 41

[Quiz] - What Does This Love Language Test Say About You?

[Copy link]
Post time 7-9-2017 10:54 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
http://www.playbuzz.com/larak10/ ... ve-language-are-you

RESULT
Mine is - Physical Touch  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-9-2017 11:01 AM | Show all posts
Physical Touch

In relationships, you thrive most when you receive a lot of physical affection from your partner. It doesn't necessarily have to be lovemaking (although that is a way you strongly connect with your loved one); you feel most secure and loved when your partner gives you hugs, comes up to you for no reason to kiss you, and dotes on you physically. Chances are highly likely that this is how you show your love to your partner in a relationship. You still love to spend quality time with your partner, and verbal praise is important to you as well. Who doesn't love a bouquet of fresh flowers, or a romantic dinner? Out of the five love languages you simply thrive most with a partner who is physically affectionate and loves to cuddle and be intimate often. Now, share this knowledge with your partner so he/she knows how to love you best!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2017 11:15 AM | Show all posts

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2017 11:24 AM | Show all posts
Physical Touch

sameee

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2017 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Physical Touch
www.playbuzz.com

In relationships, you thrive most when you receive a lot of physical affection from your partner. It doesn't necessarily have to be lovemaking (although that is a way you strongly connect with your loved one); you feel most secure and loved when your partner gives you hugs, comes up to you for no reason to kiss you, and dotes on you physically. Chances are highly likely that this is how you show your love to your partner in a relationship. You still love to spend quality time with your partner, and verbal praise is important to you as well. Who doesn't love a bouquet of fresh flowers, or a romantic dinner? Out of the five love languages you simply thrive most with a partner who is physically affectionate and loves to cuddle and be intimate often. Now, share this knowledge with your partner so he/she knows how to love you best!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2017 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Physical Touch
www.playbuzz.com

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-9-2017 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Quality Time

You do best in a relationship when your partner spends quality time with you. We all know that feeling of getting comfortable in a relationship, and noticing the romance slipping away. For you, you feel most loved when your partner sets aside special time for you, and takes the initiative to plan something out of the ordinary. It's not to say you don't need verbal praise or physical affection in your relationship, you most certainly do! You just feel most cared for when your partner can turn that TV off and be truly present with you! Chances are likely that you plan things for you and your partner, like date nights, and trips, because you need the quality time with him/her. Now is your chance to let him/her in on the secret that you would like him/her to plan quality time for you both! Share this quiz so your partner can better understand how you need to be loved, and learn his/her unique love language too!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2017 11:46 AM | Show all posts
Physical Touch
Physicalwww.playbuzz.com

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-9-2017 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Quality Time

You do best in a relationship when your partner spends quality time with you. We all know that feeling of getting comfortable in a relationship, and noticing the romance slipping away. For you, you feel most loved when your partner sets aside special time for you, and takes the initiative to plan something out of the ordinary. It's not to say you don't need verbal praise or physical affection in your relationship, you most certainly do! You just feel most cared for when your partner can turn that TV off and be truly present with you! Chances are likely that you plan things for you and your partner, like date nights, and trips, because you need the quality time with him/her. Now is your chance to let him/her in on the secret that you would like him/her to plan quality time for you both! Share this quiz so your partner can better understand how you need to be loved, and learn his/her unique love language too!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-9-2017 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Edited by RedPoppy1 at 7-9-2017 11:59 AM

During my early years of counseling it was obvious to me that couples were missing each other when one would say, “I feel like he/she doesn’t love me.”  And the other would say, “I don’t know what else to do.  I try to show her that I love her.”  I heard this pattern over and over again.  So, I went through 12 years of notes that I had made when counseling couples and asked the question: When someone said, I feel like my spouse doesn’t love me, what did they want?  What were they complaining about?  Their answers fell into 5 categories.  I later called them the 5 love languages. - Dr. Gary Chapman

I suka share bout this thing to my friends yang suka dok complain psal partner diorg..
kdang2.. kena faham juga.. sstgh org xdpt apa yg kita dapat.. sama juga la sebaliknya.
those yg dpt all 5 tu.. memang kira bertuah la kan..

like my partner i can say he is more to quality time and physical touch. palingggg dia kurang is Words of Affirmation

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2017 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Mine is Quality Time/Words of Affirmation

Owww i love this quiz

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2017 12:02 PM | Show all posts
RESULT
Mine is - Physical Touch  

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2017 07:32 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Huhuuuuuuuu

x

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2017 08:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

x

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2017 09:42 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Quality time

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2017 12:33 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Quality time together

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-9-2017 09:12 AM | Show all posts
Words of Affirmation
www.playbuzz.com

You need words of praise, and often. You thrive most in a relationship where your partner tells you often how important you are to him/her and expresses love through verbal and written praise. To you it never gets old hearing, "I love you, you are beautiful, and so very strong." But other words of praise are needed to. When you do something special for your partner, you do best when he/she acknowledges your action with a thank you, and verbal acknowledgement of how special that was for him or her. Chances are highly likely that you give a lot of verbal praise to your partner (and loved ones), because this is how you feel most loved yourself. Now, have a talk with your partner and see if he/she needs to modify any behaviors to make you feel more loved and appreciated! Pass this quiz along to him/her so you can understand his/her needs as well!

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2017 02:40 AM | Show all posts
My result is...

x

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2017 04:22 AM | Show all posts
Physical Touch/Words of Affirmation

So you don't quite fit into one category, who knew? Most people need a mixture of the love languages, and yours is in needing verbal praise/affirmations from your partner and physical intimacy as well. You thrive most in a relationship where your partner gives you a fair amount of verbal praise and words of affirmation (for example; "You are so important to me," and "I appreciate all that you do"). Equally you need your partner to dote on you physically. You probably notice that at certain times you need more of one than the other. Chances are more than good that you show your love to your partner by these two methods. Giving and receiving physical affection can be romantic or not... hugs and cuddling are just as important as sexual intimacy (sometimes more so). And words of praise can come in a card or a note that your loved one leaves you before he/she takes off to work. Now, does your partner know all of this? Share this quiz and he/she will know, and you can learn his/her unique love language!

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2017 11:39 AM | Show all posts
Physical Touch
Physicalwww.playbuzz.com

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 06:36 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.295931 second(s), 47 queries .