CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Terong Pipit

Family of beheaded American blame US govt for not helping him!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 13-5-2004 01:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Terong Pipit at 13-5-2004 12:39 PM:

Munkin dia piss-off dengan muslim friend yang bawa lari girlfriend dia kot? Sebab tu terbawa-bawa.. Banyakkan bersabar Sephiroth.

Anda dah berYOGA ke hari ni?

I think it's more like Muslims got pissed off because their "braders" getting hammered in the Middle East..:lol

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-5-2004 01:33 PM | Show all posts
Its the true Muslims who beheaded Berg. The more islamic and religious they are the more violent and savage.
Those Muslims who claim that the act by those terrorists isn't islamic are they themselves unislamic. These half baked Muslims only believe in selected portions of the Quran and try to Christianise Islam so that it is more socially presentable.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 01:38 PM | Show all posts
islam comes to doom in last day

Use magic Report

WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 13-5-2004 01:42 PM | Show all posts
well seraphim..both me and sepiroth agree (eventhough he doesnt admit it but i know he must have swallowed his own word regarding "karma" thingy) that what had happened to Nick Berg infact a bad karma of what american soldiers have done to iraqis so dont blame muslims as a whole for what had happened because americans have done something wrong at the first place and someone had to be the victim! eventhough i oppose the action of iraqi millitant and both militant (iraqis) and soldiers (americans) havent done a good deeds according to their religions.

[ Last edited by WICKED on 13-5-2004 at 01:44 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 01:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 13-5-2004 01:42 PM:
well seraphim..both me and sepiroth agree (eventhough he doesnt admit it but i know he must have swallowed his own word regarding "karma" thingy) that what had happened to Nick Berg infac ...

Defnitely..both sides did something wrong..although i'm kinda obscure about the karma thinggie...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 02:04 PM | Show all posts
by WICKED

so seph... do you agree that nick berg is a victim of bad karma? if that is the case..can we consider it as win-win situation?

iraqis being victimised by american (soldiers)
american being victimised by iraqi ( millitant)

It maybe Berg's Karma to become a sacrificial lamb in this mess but it has nothing to do with Iraqis or American forces.

Al Queda took the action on their own, just like what they did during Palestine Issue to place bombs. This doesn't reflect the Iraq's people reaction to the abuse or USA's guiltness.

In layman's terms ... this way an individual act by Al Queda without any support from Iraq's people. They alone responsible for it.

And in the future ... WAIT till I say something before stating I agree with you.

BTW, it is said that the way the executioner executed Berg was barbaric ... he saw the head off the man. I didn't see it myself since this kind of things leave a very bad expression in my mind, and I really don't like it.

Isn't the way a Muslim execute/kill something is by using a sharp knife/sword and a quick cut or a slice across the throat? Someone confirm this please ...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-5-2004 02:06 PM | Show all posts
huh ?

point me double standard ? when ? where ? what ? etc etc

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 02:15 PM | Show all posts
'too much television' agaknye,

Ya TerongP, nampaknya , mereka menegakkan memperbodohkan diri sendiri, yg dah diberitakan mati pun boleh hidup pancung...

hantuuuuu:

Debmey; Jeez, howcan Zarqawi 'resurrect' to eliminate Berg b4 media report on Zarqawi death afew month ago:nerd: ?

Originally posted by Terong Pipit at 13-5-2004 12:36 PM:
Kalau gitu: al-Zarqawi menjelma jadi dracula, terbang dan pancung Nick Berg punya kapla ke?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-5-2004 02:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 13-5-2004 02:04 PM:
by WICKED

so seph... do you agree that nick berg is a victim of bad karma? if that is the case..can we consider it as win-win situation?

iraqis being victimised by american (soldiers)
am ...

are you sure it was al-qaeda when the paper obviously stated it was done by iraqi millitant! it is good to know that you find the way the executioner executed Berg was barbaric and you really dont like you and so do I!  do you like it too when a leash is attached to an iraqi's neck and he was dragged away in naked without knowing whether he survived that mistreatment or not?, do you like it when you see the picture of human pyramid all in naked? do you like it when you find out  the men are forced to have sex to one another, forced to suck genitals of one another? do you like it when you see a picture of a hooded man being hanged without knowing whether he is still alive or not? Do you like it when they are being mistreated like an animal? You have shown your sympathy to Nick Berg and the the barbaric way he has been through, Do you have sympathy towards the iraqis too? perhaps you are not!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 03:16 PM | Show all posts
by WICKED

are you sure it was al-qaeda when the paper obviously stated it was done by iraqi millitant! it is good to know that you find the way the executioner executed Berg was barbaric and you really dont like you and so do I!  do you like it too when a leash is attached to an iraqi's neck and he was dragged away in naked without knowing whether he survived that mistreatment or not?, do you like it when you see the picture of human pyramid all in naked? do you like it when you find out  the men are forced to have sex to one another, forced to suck genitals of one another? do you like it when you see a picture of a hooded man being hanged without knowing whether he is still alive or not? Do you like it when they are being mistreated like an animal? You have shown your sympathy to Nick Berg and the the barbaric way he has been through, Do you have sympathy towards the iraqis too? perhaps you are not!  

I have ONLY TWO questions for you ...

1. WHAT crime did Nicholas Berg, 26 years old did to the Iraq people?

2. WAS Nicholas Berg a Millitary personel of U.S Government?

And I'm still waiting for the confirmation on the proper way of executing/ killing in Islam or according to Syariah. Death Penalty I believe do exists in Islam's Syariah Laws so they should explain how a man should be executed.

And my mistake ... I think I read somewhere it was Al Queda.

Use magic Report

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 13-5-2004 03:32 PM | Show all posts
This is one cycle of violence. I'm having hard time trying to understand both sides of offenders.

Nick is just a civilian that poses no harm to Iraq by repairing antennas. Those in Abu Ghraib are 70-90% arrested by mistake reported by Red Cross for a very long time to Pentagon & Downing Street.

All I can say for this tragedy is: "An eye for an eye makes the world blind".

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 03:34 PM | Show all posts
you damn know that we muslim oppose the action done by the millitant and what they did totally wrong and they wasnt follow the law of syariah, they just simply followed their own rule! Nick Berg shouldnt be treated that way because he is just an innocent civilian but why blame all muslims??? what about the dayaks' action when they headed off  madura people in pontianak? let me tell you that dayaks are not muslim people. What do you have to say about the dayaks? I tell you what???  if only the dayaks are muslims, im pretty sure you blame us and our religion for what they have done!

[ Last edited by WICKED on 13-5-2004 at 04:16 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 03:42 PM | Show all posts
where can I watch the video/footage of the decapitation? Is it on the al-qaeda
website?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 03:45 PM | Show all posts
by WICKED

you damn know that we muslim oppose the action done by the millitant and what they did totally wrong and they wasnt follow the law of syariah, they just simply followed their own rule! Nick Berg shouldnt be treated that way because he is just an innocent civilian but why blame all muslims??? what about the dayaks' action when they headed off  madura people in pontianak? let me tell you that dayaks are not muslim people. What do you have to say about the dayaks? I tell you what???  if only the dayaks are muslims, im pretty sure you blame us for what they have done!  

In another word ... You agree that Berg was innocent and Iraqis killed (in anger) an innocent man in an UNISLAMIC way.

Fine ... no use of talking about it with you since arguing with you brings nothing. It is not like you can fly over there and educate anyone or do anything to fix this mess.

Maybe the "punishment" for this action by this group is Islam's name being dragged throught the mud once again. You have to see that all over again ... THAT's your Punishment.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 03:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by vixen at 13-5-2004 03:42 PM:
where can I watch the video/footage of the decapitation? Is it on the al-qaeda
website?

al-qaeda???? oh baby please dont become ignorant! please read the whole thing tactfully!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 04:03 PM | Show all posts
In another word ... You agree that Berg was innocent and Iraqis killed (in anger) an innocent man in an UNISLAMIC way.

Yes, indeed!

Fine ... no use of talking about it with you since arguing with you brings nothing. It is not like you can fly over there and educate anyone or do anything to fix this mess.

I may not be able to fly over there and educate anyone or the millitant or do anything to fix this mess but i think i have responsible to educate you people to realise that you cant blame all muslims for all the mess!

Maybe the "punishment" for this action by this group is Islam's name being dragged throught the mud once again. You have to see that all over again ... THAT's your Punishment

what are you trying to say here? karma thingy again? well too sad that innocent civilian like Nick Berg had to face the punishment and I feel sorry for him...i hope by now you read my message very clear that my religion has nothing to do with the mess. Dont blame the religion when someone does something that against the religion because most religions teach us to do the good deeds ..same goes to ISLAM!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-5-2004 04:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 13-5-2004 08:48:
Stupid remarks from the family of the victim ... it was the Victim's choice to go to Afghan to help some ungrateful creatures there, NOT Bush's.

And it is the choice of those animals' who behead ...

First of all, it is in Iraq, not Afghan. Second, if Bush did not wage this illigitimate war, what you have to say???

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 04:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 13-5-2004 10:39:
Seph..it's Iraq not Afghan...and debmey you may  blame it on muslims for this matter, but it is so obvious to everybody from what terong pipit has pasted that Berg's parents blame it on US Govt and ...

:setuju::setuju::setuju::setuju::setuju::setuju:

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 13-5-2004 13:08:
by kid

I'm not saying like that.... but it seems many strange things happened, if you follow popular discussion boards on th einternet, so many people have question the same with I wrote abo ...

When Portugist sail to the east and start colonialising, their term is for Gospel, Gold and Glory. Remember the enslavement of the Blacks in America?? Those whites wearing white hood claiming to be christians and accusing the blacks to be the devil. Also, I think you have not heard of the term White Man's Burden have you???? It was refering to the burden of the white, as Christians to educate non-christians about Christianity. So you can't blame both. Its religion is good but it is the people and not all people.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-5-2004 04:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by H猷L鰃頧 at 13-5-2004 14:15:
'too much television' agaknye,

Ya TerongP, nampaknya , mereka menegakkan memperbodohkan diri sendiri, yg dah diberitakan mati pun boleh hidup pancung...

hantuuuuu:

Debmey; Jeez, howcan ...

:clap::clap:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 04:10 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.092099 second(s), 42 queries .