Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: manjalara_01

Cara Delevingne joins Harvey Weinstein accusers

[Copy link]
Post time 14-10-2017 08:54 PM | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 14-10-2017 08:28 PM
nope2..u are not alone...eheheh...

i blum lagi tgk..The Arrival, sblum ni ade forumer lain reko ...

the arrival ada byk part rse nye. i dgn kwn i pernah cuba habiskan sekali gus. mmg pucat mke lps tgk, hehehe

so cm ne, u msih minat ke Kate Mckinnon? ada setgh i rse kena paksa la.

btw, adk beradik affleck ni pun busuk sngt. abg, adk sama je. jason momoa pnye sexual jokes pun kne expose. terkejut gk la, lps sorg, sorg kena.
spe punya giliran pas ni nampaknya.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-10-2017 08:54 PM | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 14-10-2017 08:28 PM
nope2..u are not alone...eheheh...

i blum lagi tgk..The Arrival, sblum ni ade forumer lain reko ...

the arrival ada byk part rse nye. i dgn kwn i pernah cuba habiskan sekali gus. mmg pucat mke lps tgk, hehehe

so cm ne, u msih minat ke Kate Mckinnon? ada setgh i rse kena paksa la.

btw, adk beradik affleck ni pun busuk sngt. abg, adk sama je. jason momoa pnye sexual jokes pun kne expose. terkejut gk la, lps sorg, sorg kena.
spe punya giliran pas ni nampaknya.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-10-2017 09:11 PM | Show all posts
veYron replied at 14-10-2017 08:54 PM
the arrival ada byk part rse nye. i dgn kwn i pernah cuba habiskan sekali gus. mmg pucat mke lps t ...

cuak pulak nk tgk...eheheh...

yaa..u i still minat..selagi i x nampak die buat ape2 satanic ritual i masih bleh terima
kanye u ape citer?

i x follow sgt kisah HW ni...tp nampak mcm kes yg agak pjg...jgk..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-10-2017 09:19 PM | Show all posts
veYron replied at 14-10-2017 08:54 PM
the arrival ada byk part rse nye. i dgn kwn i pernah cuba habiskan sekali gus. mmg pucat mke lps t ...

ni i ade lagi 1 video

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2017 09:53 PM | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 14-10-2017 09:11 PM
cuak pulak nk tgk...eheheh...

yaa..u i still minat..selagi i x nampak die buat ape2 satanic rit ...

hahahha..motip kanye i kan, i pun lps tgk dia semcm je dh mls minat dia sbb i discovered kendrick lamar, tp tgk album bru dia, hmmm je la kan...

kanye ni i rasa dia mmg kena ikut je la, so maybe sekarang dia tone down, menyorok belakang bini.but last i tgk kuar artikel yg dia dh x nk jd part of tidal (jayz's project), tgk je la apa yg jd kat dia nnt.

kes hw ni mmg nmpak sngt mcm movie lama tu, nk jd bintang, kena la hadap semua2 tu. cuma wonder gk la, lelaki kena assault jugak ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-10-2017 09:54 PM | Show all posts

eh u...u dlu ada bukak benang psl benda2 ni gk kan...? i ingt2 lupa

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-10-2017 01:34 AM | Show all posts

Eva Green is adding her name to the long list of stars who have accused disgraced Hollywood film producer Harvey Weinstein of sexual harassment.In a statement issued to Variety, the 37-year-old Penny Dreadful star claimed she had to push Weinstein off of her after he made sexual advances during a business meeting in Paris.
The claim comes a day after Green’s mother, French actress Marlene Jobert, first revealed that her daughter was also “sexually harassed” by the movie mogul for two years during 2010-11.“My daughter Eva was the victim of this horrible man,” the 76-year old star told Europe 1 radio, adding she was speaking on her daughter’s behalf. “At the time, I was truly horrified, so scandalized that I wanted to do something but my daughter said, ‘Absolutely not! You do not know the evil he is capable of.’ “In her statement to Variety, Green explained that while she wanted to maintain her privacy, she was now ready to speak out herself.“I wish to address comments made by my mother in a recent interview regarding Harvey Weinstein,” Green wrote. “I met him for a business meeting in Paris at which he behaved inappropriately and I had to push him off. I got away without it going further, but the experience left me shocked and disgusted.”
“I have not discussed this before because I wanted to maintain my privacy, but I understand it is important to do so as I hear about other women’s experiences,” she continued. “Women are often condemned when they speak out and their personal reputations tarnished by association.”
Green, who worked with Weinstein on 2014’s Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, is one of dozens of women who broke their silence this week to accuse Weinstein of sexual misconduct — including Gwyneth Paltrow, Cara Delevingne, Ashley Judd, and Angelina Jolie.“I salute the great bravery of the women who have come forward,” Green concluded. “We should recognize that this sort of behavior exists everywhere and is not unique to the entertainment industry. The exploitation of power is ubiquitous. This behavior is unacceptable and needs to be eliminated.”

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2017 01:37 AM | Show all posts

Prior to Green’s story, eight women spoke out against Weinstein in a bombshell New York Times report published Oct. 5. accusing the mogul of inappropriate behavior. The paper also reported that Weinstein reached private settlements with eight women, including actress Rose McGowan.
Following the initial report, Weinstein said in a statement that he was working with therapists and planned to “deal with this issue head-on.” He has since been fired from his powerhouse studio, the Weinstein Company, and his wife, Marchesa designer Georgina Chapman, has announced she’s leaving him.“My heart breaks for all the women who have suffered tremendous pain because of these unforgivable actions. I have chosen to leave my husband. Caring for my young children is my first priority and I ask the media for privacy at this time,” Chapman said in a statement to PEOPLE.On Tuesday, Paltrow and Jolie added their own accounts of alleged mistreatment —Paltrow alleging to the Times that Weinstein sexually harassed her in a hotel room when she was 22 and Jolie claiming to the outlet that she had a “bad experience” with Weinstein in a hotel room during the release of Playing by Heart in the late ’90s.
Also that day, The New Yorker revealed — among 13 different women’s accounts of alleged sexual harassment, assault or rape — that the mogul allegedly forcibly performed oral sex on Italian actress Asia Argento two decades ago. Actresses Mira Sorvino and Rosanna Arquette also claimed that after rejecting Weinstein’s unwanted advances, they were removed from or kept from being hired for projects.In response to the lengthy allegations made against Weinstein in the New Yorker piece, a spokesperson for Weinstein said, “Any allegations of non-consensual sex are unequivocally denied by Mr. Weinstein.”Weinstein spoke to cameras on Wednesday while leaving his daughter’s Los Angeles house, saying he was “not doing okay” and hoping for a “second chance” amid the allegations.
A source confirmed to PEOPLE that the 65-year-old had flown out of Los Angeles to luxury resort.This article originally appeared on People.com

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-10-2017 10:47 AM | Show all posts
Edited by manjalara_01 at 15-10-2017 10:57 AM
veYron replied at 14-10-2017 09:53 PM
hahahha..motip kanye i kan, i pun lps tgk dia semcm je dh mls minat dia sbb i discovered kendrick  ...

kendrick lamar lagu ape yg best? i ketinggalan la..skrg i'm stuck in the 90s
Kanye ni bawah label JayZ yea? ade 1 lagu Kanye yg i suke..tp x ingat tajuk cover lagu lame music video itam putih..

u kat hollywood kan ramai paedo untouchable pedos...ramai je boys yg jadi mangsa..pernah bc psl Corey feldman?
mcm channel nickelodeon...org kuat disebalik is also a pedo yg berpengaruh...eeuuww...open secret pedo..
kalau rajin bleh google psl kes Amanda Bynes..skali..die pernah accuse ayah die sexually abuse die masa kecik...
she was a nickelodeon star..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2017 03:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 15-10-2017 10:47 AM
kendrick lamar lagu ape yg best? i ketinggalan la..skrg i'm stuck in the 90s
Kanye ni bawah la ...

U...klu lagu kanye, through the wire maksud u, mmg dh lama sngt2 dh kot, hahaha... Tp taste kita sama la, lagu tu mmg best
Kendrick yg best lagu prior "femes" mcm swimming pool, king kunta, album latest ni review bagus, tp i kureng sikit. Klu u tgk mv dia dgn rihanna, sangat2 obvious u leh detect.

Yg corey tu dh meninggal kan?River Phoenix pun kne molest jua.
Ni apa agenda seterusnya ntah, ttbe je pecah lubang.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-10-2017 04:18 PM | Show all posts
veYron replied at 15-10-2017 03:51 PM
U...klu lagu kanye, through the wire maksud u, mmg dh lama sngt2 dh kot, hahaha... Tp taste kita s ...

hehe..i dah google..maksud i lagu "Diamonds From Searre Leone"
lagu 1 lagu fav i "ower" ost power rangers

kalau rihanna i suke lagu die & DJ Khalid tu..x ingat tajuk...

river phoinex pun ensem...tp sayang mati muda..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2017 05:11 PM | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 15-10-2017 04:18 PM
hehe..i dah google..maksud i lagu "Diamonds From Searre Leone"
lagu 1 lagu fav i "Power" ost powe ...

oh...lagu tu..yep, be
river ni jauh lagi kacak dari adik dia.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-10-2017 10:11 PM | Show all posts
Hot giler story ni sampai Ben Afflect sekali pun kena bongkar

Showbiz & the powerful people in it memang kejam . Kat mana2 pun sama kut. Kat Korea yg tgh mendonia tu pun sama jgk tu rasanya.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2017 12:43 AM | Show all posts
Edited by borrow at 16-10-2017 12:53 AM
manjalara_01 replied at 14-10-2017 12:12 PM
Alasan yg Cara bg...nak protect his family sbb tu die berdiam diri?
She all ni sblum masuk bidang  ...

Protect his family , meaning protect family atuk tu kan.

Ai think shes confused.

Atuk tu kacau dia , but then kasi job plak . Fening.

Eh Atuk  saja usik kew? But dlm hati sheol dpt rasa ada yg tak kena.

Wajar ke sheols dedahkan sdgkan sheols pun x pasti situasi tu. Kesian family atuk tu if sheols slh fhm.

Then rupanya kekawan sheols pun kena. tp deyols takut nk dedahkan . So sheol decided utk bukak mulut.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2017 02:00 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dani-rox replied at 13-10-2017 11:56 PM
Hollywood nih nampak glamorous dan high class kononnya, tp dari akar umbi keji nak mampos. Dari dulu ...

Ben Affleck? Seriusli kaka? Aiya I tot heol is a gentleman rupanya gentelman jua!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2017 04:36 AM | Show all posts
chazey replied at 16-10-2017 02:00 AM
Ben Affleck? Seriusli kaka? Aiya I tot heol is a gentleman rupanya gentelman jua!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzcanJigO6U

selepas adiknya, casey affleck didakwa atas sex harrasment ai tak brp nak terkejut pun bila tahu ben ni tangan sotong kurita. adik beradik miang.
dulu masa heols masih bertunangan dgn JLo yg hot stuff tu pon Ben sempat menjalang dgn strippers.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-10-2017 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Edited by manjalara_01 at 16-10-2017 12:10 PM
dani-rox replied at 16-10-2017 04:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzcanJigO6U

selepas adiknya, casey affleck didakwa atas sex h ...

ni kisah2 yg dpt spotlight...kisah2 dibelakang tabir or behind closed doors...pulak? Tuhan je yg tahu...

The Harvey Weinstein scandal has inspired a Ben Affleck scandal
[size=0.8em]Updated by Constance Grady@constancegrady Oct 13, 2017, 10:00am EDT

[size=0.8em]

The scandal that has destroyed the reputation of Hollywood mega mogul [backcolor=transparent !important]Harvey Weinsteinappears to be widening its scope to the point that it might take down actor and filmmaker [backcolor=transparent !important]Ben Affleck, too.
Affleck, like other prominent figures in Hollywood, [backcolor=transparent !important]has publicly denounced Weinstein, declaring himself “angry and saddened” at [backcolor=transparent !important]the allegations that Weinstein has harassed and assaulted multiple women throughout his career, and saying that reading details of the accusations “made him sick.”
But in speaking out against him, Affleck — a close colleague and protégé of Weinstein’s — seems to have only inspired people to share accounts of the harassment he has allegedly committed himself. Multiple women have come forward with accounts of harassment from Affleck, both on- and off-camera, as well as stories they say prove he has been complicit in other men’s harassment of women.
[backcolor=transparent !important]As Anna North wrote here at Vox, when one woman comes forward with a story of sexual assault, she inspires a domino effect: More women feel that it is safe to come forward with their own stories, so what started out as a case built around Ashley Judd and a few other women saying on the record that Weinstein harassed them [backcolor=transparent !important]became a case with dozens of accusers.
And the domino effect can work between cases, too. [backcolor=transparent !important]Multiple sources have said that women began to speak out against Weinstein because they saw what happened to [backcolor=transparent !important]Roger Ailes and [backcolor=transparent !important]Bill O’Reilly and [backcolor=transparent !important]Bill Cosby when women joined together to share their stories. Now, the domino effect seems to have spread from Weinstein to Affleck.
What remains to be seen is whether it will do more than cause a temporary scandal, and whether it will ever lead to actual consequences with measurable, lasting effects.
Affleck’s past includes a lot of time spent around men facing sexual harassment accusations, and a lot of time on camera groping women
One reason that Affleck has become something of a secondary target as fallout from the Weinstein scandal spreads is that he spent much of the last year helping his brother Casey Affleck successfully campaign for an Oscar, even as the story emerged that [backcolor=transparent !important]Casey had faced two sexual harassment lawsuits in the past. Ben appeared at parties and premieres with Casey in what looked like an attempt to whip up support for Casey’s Best Actor run, and he certainly never made a public statement condemning Casey’s alleged sexual harassment — a fact that many observers were quick to point out when he made a statement condemning Weinstein.
It also doesn’t help Affleck that he’s spent his own career so close to Weinstein. Weinstein produced Affleck’s breakout movie, 1997’s Good Will Hunting, and they’ve collaborated multiple times since then. While Affleck has been publicly ambivalent about their relationship — “They’re a nightmare to make a deal with,” he told Vanity Fair in 2004 of Miramax, Weinstein’s film studio at the time — Affleck and Weinstein continued to work together on projects like Shakespeare in Love and Jersey Girl. And according to actress Rose McGowan, who has heavily implied that Weinstein raped her without actually naming him, Affleck knew exactly what Weinstein was allegedly up to with the women he surrounded himself with.
So Affleck has a history of appearing to support men who have been accused of committing sexual assault, a history that is fresh in the public’s mind. And it seems to have prompted multiple people to remember that Affleck also has a history of publicly groping women under the cover of frat-boy humor. Most infamously, he is said to have groped the breasts of One Tree Hill actress Hilarie Burton when they appeared on MTV’s TRL together in 2003.
omg!
sambungan cite kat sini..pjg sgt nak copy paste

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-10-2017 12:08 PM | Show all posts
nnt lepas ni kluar la sketch SNL batman groping women celebrities

to be fair..ni penjelasan reporter kat atas tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2017 10:49 PM | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 16-10-2017 11:58 AM
ni kisah2 yg dpt spotlight...kisah2 dibelakang tabir or behind closed doors...pulak? Tuhan je yg t ...

masa jah yg akan menentukan sama ada kareer Ben akan survive skandal nih. tak mustahil org akan lupakan begitu saja... tengok Woody Allen masih diterima oleh Hollywood, ramai aktres yg buat2 tak tahu kes2 lamanya. huntunglah hidup jd lelaki kulit putih yg kaya raya. cuma weinstein nih takbleh nak di cover... list mangsa berjela2.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-10-2017 11:09 PM | Show all posts
Edited by manjalara_01 at 16-10-2017 11:10 PM
dani-rox replied at 16-10-2017 10:49 PM
masa jah yg akan menentukan sama ada kareer Ben akan survive skandal nih. tak mustahil org akan lu ...

ya u...i rs Ben punye carrier x kan effected la...mungkin just for this short time...his on the hot seat
tp setakat tu je la...

kalau si Victor Salva si Pedo tu pun senang hati je sambung carrier as director Jeepers Creepers 3 lepas kluar jail
after kena dakwa...asthough nothing happened......ape la sgt kes Ben ni...

tu la...Kristen Stewart pun happy go lucky je berlakon under Woody Allen...time kes he allz tgh panas..
kes Woody ni kes Paedo kan?

Harvey Weinstein a sad, sick man - Woody Allen

Woody Allen has described Harvey Weinstein as a "sad, sick man", as the producer faces sexual assault claims.
His remarks came as he clarified comments to the BBC that the story was tragic for the women involved but also sad for Weinstein as his life was "so messed up".
The film-maker added he had heard rumours but not "these horror stories".
Weinstein was voted off the board behind the Oscars on Saturday following allegations from numerous women.
Allen faced his own sex claims - he was accused of molesting his adopted daughter - a claim he has always strongly denied.
Weinstein has been credited with reviving Allen's career after Allen was accused of abusing Dylan Farrow, his daughter with actress Mia Farrow.
The allegation emerged in the early 1990s following Allen's separation from Farrow.
The actress left Allen after discovering he was having an affair with her adopted daughter, Soon-Yi Previn.
Bleh sambung bc kat sini

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 08:06 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074876 second(s), 42 queries .