CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 7284|Reply: 15

What kind of music to listen to when you work or so your homework?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 13-10-2017 05:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
What music do you listen to when busy? I prefer something relaxing with no words. I listened a lot of Ludovico Einaudi when I was working on my research paper. His music is so beautiful and doesn't distract me form my work.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-12-2017 11:47 AM | Show all posts
Edited by kennysang at 17-2-2020 03:59 PM

I am a music lover, I often have a ringtone to relax, after work I will listen to it. Music is my life that you can watch at: "Telefon zil sesleri indir"

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2018 08:35 PM | Show all posts
I've always listen to some speedy music like speed metal . This makes me feel the energy floating through my veins even when I'm writing a narrative essay. I can recommend you to listen to Nightwish.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2018 11:41 AM | Show all posts
I always listen to classical music when I do homework.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2018 12:04 AM | Show all posts
Are there any Red hot chili peppers fans, guys? I love their music but was always wondering what does their logo mean? Found some information here http://1000logos.net/red-hot-chili-peppers-logo/ , but is that true? I thought that there is some sense and meaning in it.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2018 03:32 PM | Show all posts
Only the music of worlds weaving in the space between me and the pages. essay writing service reviews

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-10-2018 10:14 PM | Show all posts
thanks, i love music

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2018 09:59 PM | Show all posts
Dangdut

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-11-2018 12:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I kena dengar fast song. kalau lagu slow lemah gemalai i akan ikut tidur. Memang tak siap kerja mcm tu.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2018 01:16 AM | Show all posts
I'm really fond of rock music, of its sub-genres. I listen to almost any band since classical rock and blues to modern developments. And I do it pretty loudly. I picked one of the speakers from this list https://musiety.com/the-best-dj-speakers/ and now I make my neighbors listen with me (kidding, of course)

Use magic Report

Post time 6-12-2018 09:56 PM | Show all posts
When you work at home, or even in office, try to listen more melodic music. It can be the sounds of nature, or rhythmic drumming for. Recently, I discovered the music on such an instrument like tongue drum https://handpanguru.com/steel-tongue-drums/.  It`s very relaxing, and it`s really help to work, espacialy when you need mind activity

Use magic Report

Post time 29-12-2018 11:07 AM | Show all posts
hi, i love gentle and quiet music, pop music is my favorite
Baixar toques para celular , baixar toque do iphone

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2019 09:22 PM | Show all posts
I 'd glad to listen to Spotify music when I am at work. I just found the top 8 best spotify playlist for work, you can take a look if you'd like to find some music for work.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2019 09:38 PM | Show all posts
Guys, I bought new drums two weeks ago and wanted to record some songs with them. Just fot them who doesn`t know about handpans, you can check https://handpanguru.com/steel-tongue-drums/. So wait for my reply with songs)

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2021 02:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by WillisSimon at 2-7-2021 12:14 AM

While working, I often listen to upbeat music, when studying I listen to soft music to focus more. I usually listen on spotify premium gratis apk, how about you.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-12-2021 06:56 PM | Show all posts
I prefer ambiance

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 02:19 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072923 second(s), 43 queries .