CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: edoraixora

[Pelbagai] QUIZ: What Were You Meant To Be?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 25-10-2017 12:45 PM | Show all posts

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-10-2017 01:04 PM | Show all posts
Extraordinary

You are so much more than what you think.. eventually you will realize what you're capable of. I probably shouldn't be telling you this but you're not human. You have abilities way beyond your imagination. Be prepared, soon your life will change.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2017 01:18 PM | Show all posts

Human

You are a human. But that doesn't mean you're not special. You have what the supernatural doesn't, you have a choice. You can be normal and make mistakes. Of course you're not perfect, you've done things you're not proud of, but you write your own destiny and your personality is what makes you unique. You have the power to choose what you're meant to be, so be proud of who you are. I hope you have a fantastic day!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2017 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Human

You are a human. But that doesn't mean you're not special. You have what the supernatural doesn't, you have a choice. You can be normal and make mistakes. Of course you're not perfect, you've done things you're not proud of, but you write your own destiny and your personality is what makes you unique. You have the power to choose what you're meant to be, so be proud of who you are. I hope you have a fantastic day!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2017 01:33 PM | Show all posts
Human

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2017 01:35 PM | Show all posts
Human

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-10-2017 01:46 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Human

Truly

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2017 02:36 PM | Show all posts
Mine hehe

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-10-2017 03:14 PM | Show all posts
Human

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2017 04:18 PM | Show all posts
Human

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2017 04:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
My result is:

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2017 04:58 PM | Show all posts
Extraordinary

You are so much more than what you think.. eventually you will realize what you're capable of. I probably shouldn't be telling you this but you're not human. You have abilities way beyond your imagination. Be prepared, soon your life will change.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2017 05:34 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2017 05:38 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Human

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2017 09:01 PM | Show all posts
Human
Humanwww.stevewiens.com

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2017 09:25 PM | Show all posts
Demon

It's not too late for you, you still have the power to change your destiny (but only if you want to). You're strong, but I hope you take that strength and put it to good use. Get off the path you're on or you're in for a worse fate than you think...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-10-2017 09:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
im so unique

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2017 09:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2017 10:13 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm thinking about unicorn

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2017 10:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
http://www.playbuzz.com/toadthephoenix10/what-were-you-meant-to-be#eightieth?utm_campaign=ff&utm_medium=ff&pb_traffic_source=copy&utm_source=copy

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 12:33 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.160289 second(s), 65 queries .