ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 10282|Reply: 58

ALL ABOUT IRAN

[Copy link]
Post time 30-10-2017 02:54 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Assalamualaikum pembuka bicara...

sori terbuka thread baru ni..sbb iols dah search xde thread pasal iran..so disini mintak la sesape yang ada experience bercuti kat sana share serba sedikit experience chuols kat sana..katanya iran ni platform atau pembuka arah untuk ke europe dalam bajet yg minima..

so sekarang ni iols dah beli tix ke tehran tuk dec ni..so besarlah harapan iols sekiranya uols sudi mengsharenya...tqvm...sayam ketat2 sama chuolsss...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-10-2017 03:12 PM | Show all posts
mcm tak pernah jumpa jgk thread iran..unless ada campur2 ngn mid east country lain.

nak gather infos jgk sbb mmg dlm bucket list jgk iran ni..nak tgk bazaar esfahan tu & ruins tu..ada tak mcm ala2 turkey. since AA boleh dpt tiket murah ni kan

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-10-2017 03:20 PM | Show all posts
madamjaja replied at 30-10-2017 03:12 PM
mcm tak pernah jumpa jgk thread iran..unless ada campur2 ngn mid east country lain.

nak gather in ...

tula kan..kurang sangat info pasal iran...kecuali duk kecoh hal syiah tu..tapi rupa2nya iran ni salah satu tempat yg sgt cantik dan kaya dengan sejarah2nya..iols berkenan sgt dengan masjid nasir al-mulk tu...lawo sgt batu marmar warna warni tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2017 03:21 PM | Show all posts
Sy dpt Iti ni dr grup backpackers bbm..mmg sy save la for my own reference..sy share kan kt sini ye.

Iran Itinerary
Tehran-Yadz-Shiraz-Esfahan-Teharan
🛫kul-ika
Day 1 & 2
(tehran)
- darband
- *sa'dabad complex = 310(3plcs)
- grand bazaar
- *golestan palace = 380 (fee+2plcs)
- natural bridge
- tajrish bazaar
- sadaqiyeh
- beyhaghi bus terminal
(tehran-yadz = 49)
Day 3 & 4
(Yadz)
- yadz old town
- *daulat abad garden (20)
- amir chakmaq complex
- desert
- *saryadz fortress
- jame mosque yadz
- yadz art house
- desert
- yadz passenger terminal
(Yadz- shiraz = 39 )
Day 5 & 6
(Shiraz)
- *nasir ol-molk mosque/pink
mosque
- *qavam house (15)
- shah cheragh
- *arg of Karim Khan
- shiraz bazaar
- *persepolis (20)
- *necropolis (20)
- darvazeh Quran / Quran gate
- karandish bus terminal
(Shiraz-Esfahan = 34)
Day 7 & 8
(Esfahan)
- *vank cathedral (20)
- siosepol bridge or 33 bridge
- imam square
- Esfahan bazaar
- *ali qapu palace (20)
** chehel sotoun
- sofa bus terminal
( Esfahan-Tehran = 33)
Day 9
(Tehran)
- tajrish bazaar
- mount tochal
- milad tower
- azadi tower
🛫ika-kul
Keys:
* pay fee
The one w price is the one that I remember how much I paid for the fee and few area inside that place. I don't enter all coz some is worth to see from outside
** Too bad, I couldn't go. If you have a chance you better go. It is a nice place.
I change 1500myr (spend for ground, not including flt tix)
Remarks:
-visa. Every foreign country countries have different requirement. For Malaysian no need visa if you stay less than 10days. Important: You MUST have your return/onward flight tix with confirmation of accommodation. Doesn't matter how many days you stay! If not you're in trouble. You can get visa on arrival.
-insurance. You want or not, it's up to you. But it's better for you to have for your own safety. They have travel insurance counter at IKA airport
-accommodation. Hotel or hostel only. Airbnb? No, coz what I know most of Iranian bank is not link with any international transaction. Courchsurfing? Ok, this is hard. Kindly dm me.
-SIM card prefer buy at the airport
-money. I convert myr to usd or euro. than you can change to iran rial at the airport or save some then change at town area for a better rate
-attraction. Some place is worth to visit and pay, some is not. Make sure you make your own research first. Just google. In Iran "complex " or "museum" had a different fee for every building or area. Eg; sa'dabad complex and golesten palace pay only for which side you want to visit. To visit all it takes the whole day.
-expenses. Everything is so cheap.
-local people. trust me, you'll become a super star. Especially for lady. Iranian loves foreigner. And if they looking at you from top to bottom, 360, they actually want to take a selfie w you but most of Iranian can't speak English that's why it's hard for them to communicate. Iranian were so friendly and nice actually.
-city. Each city had its own specialty. So make a free time to stroll the city and enjoy the tea.
-bazaar. Different bazaar different price and item. Once you missed out one item that you found before, you'll not going to find it again at the other bazaar.
-souvenirs or home deco item. you better get it from esfahan bazaar. The price is 3x cheaper compared to the other bazaar, especially in Tehran. For carpet I prefer yadz
-food. Very easy to get halal food for Muslim. Food stoll, cafe and restaurant is everywhere. Iran foods were so good but Iranian loves sour, everything from food to drink. They don't eat spicy. There's no chilli sauce so if you like spicy food, bring your own chilli sauce.
-tour. You can go and get your tour trip w guide at city centre in every city. Make comparison on what and how much they offer to you. Or, make preparation, study before you go. So you don't need any package or tour guide. This would save more! I just surf everything on internet, from blog, facebook and YouTube. Thus, my friend is Iranian, he help me a lot. That's the advantage.
-transportation. Iran is the country of oil so it's not a big deal for you to get from one place to another place inter city by cab. It is so cheap. Even the subway cost less than 1tomman for every destination. Bare in mind, there's no uber or grab in Iran
-social media. Facebook, YouTube, twitter or what so ever is not prohibited in Iran, unless you open through vpn but there's a security step for you,m. You only can open email, whatsapp, telegram, and instagram. Telegram is the most popular
-safety. Don't worry, it is safe. Just behave guys. Crime? So far I didn't see any crime when I was there. Pick pocket? Thank god my money and belongings were safe w me. Just beware when you're in the subway. It's totally packed.
-rules. Iran is Islamic country, so there's no alcohol. Don't expect to drunk in Sahara or desert unless you want them to buried you. Every women Muslim or not, they must wear hijab or cover their head w scarf and they cannot go out sexy. If not, you're under arrest. Believe me!
-time. Day time is longer. Everyday I woke up at 0730 not because of my alarm but the sun is so bright and you have to start your day early coz traffic in iran is worst. Especially at the city centre. And if you want to visit any mosque, it's better for you to go around 0800. Less people and you'll get a nice shoot during the sunrise. Most of the shop is open around 0900 or 1000. During night time, at the city centre mostly every shop still open until 2200 and some until 2300 to 0000.
-attraction. Some of the places is worth to pay and some is not. Make sure you make your own research first. Just google.
-how many days?? I think 2 weeks is enough. Iran is a big country. Plan your itinerary wisely if you really want to explore Iran. But unplanned trip is are much more exciting than planned ones.
personal remark: my friend is Iranian, he help me a lot but not in everything. If not I wouldn't say this is a solo trip. We just met in Tehran. Make a good relationship w local people and make friends,you will be loved by them and maybe you can get a discount on your bus tix or free entrance fee. Lol. Don't talk about religion, some people might feel uncomfortable w you. Learn few basic greeting or good words for your own use so that you easily be accepted by Iranian. Just say yes if they want to have a photo w you. This is actually a good sign that they likes you.
Sorry for taking too long for me to post the itinerary. I was busy w working and as I said I don't travel w proper itinerary but I tried to list down everything for your reference. Hope this will help you. Enjoy your trip 😊

Use magic Report

Post time 30-10-2017 03:24 PM | Show all posts
Keenah replied at 30-10-2017 03:20 PM
tula kan..kurang sangat info pasal iran...kecuali duk kecoh hal syiah tu..tapi rupa2nya iran ni sa ...

betul2..yg msjid ni yg fazura ada gi recently kan time dia shooting kt sana..if only u follow her la..mmg cantik sgt..

bila kecoh2 psl isu syiah tu yg buat takut jgk la nk beli tiket heheee

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-10-2017 10:21 AM | Show all posts
madamjaja replied at 30-10-2017 03:21 PM
Sy dpt Iti ni dr grup backpackers bbm..mmg sy save la for my own reference..sy share kan kt sini ye. ...

tq chuols...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 31-10-2017 10:23 AM | Show all posts
madamjaja replied at 30-10-2017 03:24 PM
betul2..yg msjid ni yg fazura ada gi recently kan time dia shooting kt sana..if only u follow her  ...

dah di scrennshot dah pic fazura dalam masjid tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2017 09:07 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
TT....boleh tgk kat blog supermengmalaya. Best baca pengalaman dia.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-11-2017 02:09 PM | Show all posts
sy sedang mencari teman utk kongsi kos transport kt Iran...
date 17disember 2017-22 disember 2017

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-11-2017 01:33 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
drivethru replied at 2-11-2017 09:07 AM
TT....boleh tgk kat blog supermengmalaya. Best baca pengalaman dia.

Haah bro...salah satu blog yg padat ngn info travel...neway tqsm...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-11-2017 01:35 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
izza_dude replied at 2-11-2017 02:09 PM

Eh iols punya date 14-22dec...leh la laga2 bahu kat sana chuols...leh plan jalan sama2 nanti chuols...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-11-2017 01:35 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
izza_dude replied at 2-11-2017 02:09 PM

Eh iols punya date 14-22dec...leh la laga2 bahu kat sana chuols...leh plan jalan sama2 nanti chuols...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2017 10:34 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2017 07:27 PM | Show all posts
Keenah replied at 5-11-2017 01:35 AM
Eh iols punya date 14-22dec...leh la laga2 bahu kat sana chuols...leh plan jalan sama2 nanti chuol ...

meh email.. kite beremail2.. mana tau leh jimat kos transportation..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2017 10:47 AM | Show all posts
atira replied at 7-11-2017 10:34 AM
boleh baca tered brader ni

https://mforum.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=831811

ok tq awakk....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2017 10:48 AM | Show all posts
izza_dude replied at 7-11-2017 07:27 PM
meh email.. kite beremail2.. mana tau leh jimat kos transportation..

now iols ber9...nanti iols pm

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-11-2017 12:16 PM | Show all posts
Salam.

Saya follower fb Imran Idris. Byk tempat dia share iti & gambar.

Utk Iran, ni ada link utk rujukan ---> https://www.laparpo.com/pasangan ... rbulan-madu-di-iran

Ada artikel dr Imran ni dah keluar kat The Vocket.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-11-2017 03:12 PM | Show all posts
shabb75 replied at 8-11-2017 12:16 PM
Salam.

Saya follower fb Imran Idris. Byk tempat dia share iti & gambar.

ok awk...tqsm...tgh duk baca ni....

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2017 08:57 PM | Show all posts
Keenah replied at 8-11-2017 10:48 AM
now iols ber9...nanti iols pm

ramai.. kikiki.. xper sy tunggu

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2017 09:18 AM | Show all posts
mak dh pi ujung thn lps..
mak suka iran
nasib mak baik.. thn lps tehran turun snow.. wallaaa  betull
org2 nyer pon baik2 .. lembut ...
xde sebuk2 nk shiah sana sini.. shiah malaysia je yg over .. ntah apa2

tp skrg mak bz sbb lg dua minggu nk ke sapporo tp 1 iti x buat lg.. serabut nye la pala hotak ni

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: ExploRasa

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 07:03 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.153188 second(s), 47 queries .