Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Kazuo

calling all american haters......

Close [Copy link]
WICKED This user has been deleted
Post time 18-5-2004 02:06 PM | Show all posts
so i pressume Marie Hutalata is trying to educate american-hater?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-5-2004 02:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 18-5-2004 02:04 PM:

As for me, the only 'US products' I'm boycotting at the moment are Bush and his bunch.  If every US citizen and every government in the world  bo ...

Definetely! :clap:

Use magic Report

Adm_Cheng_Ho This user has been deleted
Post time 18-5-2004 02:12 PM | Show all posts
Are we American-hater?

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 18-5-2004 02:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 2004-5-18 02:06 PM:
so i pressume Marie Hutalata is trying to educate american-hater?

Huhtala has gone back home. The term of her assignment here has ended. She's quite 'unAmerican government' material - a very nice lady, doing her job for her country. I wonder who the next US Ambassador is - must be another  'unAmerican government' friendly diplomat material.
;) ~~ someone to portray the 'masquerading saint' front  of villainy..

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 18-5-2004 at 02:18 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2004 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 18-5-2004 02:15 PM:

Huhtala has gone back home. The term of her assignment here has ended. She's quite 'unAmerican government' material - a very nice lady, doing her j ...

Thanks for your info bro Kennkid!

Use magic Report

Terong Pipit This user has been deleted
Post time 18-5-2004 09:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DARSITA at 2004-5-18 00:29:
I am an American .. I have the right to remain silent ...

No wonder.. dat y u luv George Bush so much...:bgrin:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 19-5-2004 04:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 2004-5-18 09:12 AM:
Is there any linkage between being american and being christian? If you think there is a connection,  no wonder most christians support bush. I dont hate americans but I hate Bus ...

the link is not based on what i think.  didn't u know i know how to read?;)  it's everywhere in this forum.  u want me to cut & paste here for u to see?  if it's bush u hate, i would suggest u choose yr words carefully then in future... we're not telepathic & what we see is what we get.... neway, since u know the difference, i'll be keeping watch.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-5-2004 05:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 2004-5-18 09:23 AM:

Good reading material for you:dia:

:http://popmatters.com/columns/vaknin/030305.shtml

There are many points in this wr ...

i agree 100% bush & gang are hypocrites..... but so are almost all the govts in this world.  but what's ironic is u ppl choose to concentrate on the hypocrisy of america but ignore the others.... for instance u all keep quiet when yr brothers/sisters in arab were tortured & killed by their own ppl..... muslim women terribly discriminated agst ..... muslim suicide bombers targeting innocent human beings...... the cause by aung san syu ki...... the list goes on..... but when america went there to liberate arabs (although real reason is to avenge 9/11), u ppl make so much noise..... sampai sakit telinga..... this to me is also hypocrisy.  but of course this is understandable.  not many ppl are man enough to admit their own ppl can do any wrong.... it's much easier to blame others or be in denial each time these issues are brought up.....  but this is besides the point..... & i don't want to get entangled in a waste-of-time-argument regarding this issue with muslims/arab/jews/usa..... i shall keep my opinion to myself.... for now....

my point is..... if ppl hate americans so much, they should boycott them.  it's just that i feel it's very hypocritical of ppl to condemn them so much & yet do business with them.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-5-2004 06:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by zuas at 2004-5-18 11:42 AM:
where there are so much anti muslim and anti islam, why

1. forcefully buy muslim oil?
2. 'buy'/take muslim land?
3. live in muslim country?

worst case take muslim country/land by force? ...

i don't know whether to reply or ignore u....  kau ni cakap bukan2 ke atau betul2 jahil?  where can ppl be forced to buy muslim oil?  unless under duress???;) why muslims are allowed to buy/take nonmuslims land, others cannot?  my cypriot friend was just telling me about what turkey did.  & if so many muslims are running away to live in nonmuslim countries, why others cannot go live in muslim country?  now can u excuse my pun? ;)

i don't knowlah why NON-MUSLIM WOULD BOTHER WITH THE AFFAIRS OF MUSLIM PEOPLE but i thinklah.... what muslims do these days somehow affect the whole world..... u knowlah.  just to make this clear, it's u who brought up this muslim/nonmuslim thing ok?

& why are u asking ppl to go back?  we org2 asli sejati are also waiting for u to go back.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 08:53 AM | Show all posts
:nerd:
It's a really obvious pattern you can see all through out the world..Anything that US did wrong, you can see many many people(especially) Muslims and even the Americans themselves condemning the country..However when some other country doing something worse, you can see no or barely little mentioning about it(especially Muslim countries)...I'm not sure if most Muslims are even able to realize this..but they focus and blame too much on the US and the Jews for anything and everything that go wrong in this world,when instead they should have condemn their own people who did the misconducts and crimes...Too bad you cant really see this...That's why, whenever you heard any scuffles in the world or any discrimination..You can and most probably guess that some Muslim people is in one side...

Dont worry, i surely expect some stupid remarks from someone...and if there's none...then that is good.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 08:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Kazuo at 19-5-2004 06:00 AM:

u ppl make so much noise..... sampai sakit telinga..... this to me is also hypocrisy.  but of course this is understandable.  not many ppl are man enough to admit their own ppl can do any wrong.... it's much easier to blame others or be in denial each time these issues are brought up.....  but this is besides the point

True to the core...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 09:01 AM | Show all posts
u ppl make so much noise..... sampai sakit telinga..... this to me is also hypocrisy.

Telinga ko ke yang sakit atau telinga orang2 amerika? apasal pulak ko yang terasa sakit telinga..ko tu orang amerika macam Darsita ke? Apa rasa engkau kalau orang luar yang tak ada hak meniaya orang2 kita? lagi sakit hati daripada mendengar peniayaan sesama mereka sendiri!:hmm:

xxx bush lah ni :spd:

[ Last edited by DARSITA on 20-5-2004 at 02:15 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 09:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Kazuo at 18-5-2004 01:41:
since there's so much anti american sentiment going on in msia esp amongst muslims (or should i just say in cari)...... & because of yr hatred towards americans, yr hatred is now somehow extend ...

I do not think it is towards Christians because of the dislike and displeasure with the Americans. Americans doesn't represent Christians boy. Americans are too defiled to represent a religion which teaches good.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 09:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Acong at 18-5-2004 08:33:

:hmm: then......... u have no right to join LP rite? Malaysian Gomen dun allow its citizen to have 2 kerakyatan..................!!! :nana::nana::nana:

Yes, dual citizenship is totaly forbidden and if found, I think can be charged. However, there is the difference between Citizenship and Permanant Residence, PR. PR you are still considered Malaysian but just living in the US for good. You citizen?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 09:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Acong at 18-5-2004 08:37:

a'a aku jeles! hehehe! tak ingin pun kerakyatan US tu....! aku sendiri pun ader visa US utk 5 tahun! hehehe! tapi malas nak pi sana laa..... aku nak gi sabah! hehe! :bgrin: boley ajak tansri gi ' ...

Hidup Malaysia. Pembangkang or no pembangkang, proud of Malaysia and loyal to Malaysia. I salute you.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 09:20 AM | Show all posts
Dont worry, i surely expect some stupid remarks from someone...and if there's none...then that is good.

Do you think you are SMART ENOUGH to consider someone's remark  who have different opinion than yours is stupid????

People look up to America for her bigger role in UN and NATO. America even have a veto power. people expect America to  be a role model to other countries in order to keep this world peaceful but what the country did to iraq  is something very dissapointing and this thing happen while bush still ruling the country as a president, the reason why we dislike him and it is very obvious that America supports Israel and just let palestians suffer in order to reach peace settlement...SO PATHETIC!

Harapkan pagar, pagar makan padi!

[ Last edited by WICKED on 19-5-2004 at 09:27 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-5-2004 09:25 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by zuas at 18-5-2004 11:42:

where there are so much anti muslim and anti islam, why

1. forcefully buy muslim oil?
2. 'buy'/take muslim land?
3. live in muslim country?

worst case take muslim country/land by force? ...

I agree. They are imperialist. They control directly or indirectly. Many indirectly, however, when there is this Saddam who is an obstacle for the US to be in control, at least to a certain degree, they will find lots of ways or reasons to bring it down. Smart country like Malaysia plays smart and does not give US any reson to be in control here directly or indirectly, especially with the issue of terrorism. Iraq and North Korea just a little not so smart, for they had given the US something which they can take as excuse, but must note that US giving the reason for WMD is false and inaccurate. Iran, yes, it is just practising its own political ideology and US pula mahu kacau, but during the Shas period, huh... US ally kuat but now, no more. Good for Iran. Thus the US is not a good country. Its government is not good to the world. Its supremercy in Military might is a threat not a blessing to the world.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 09:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WICKED at 19-5-2004 09:20:

Do you think you are SMART ENOUGH to consider someone's remark  who have different opinion than yours is stupid????

People look up to America for her bigger role in UN and ...

:setuju::setuju::setuju:

The practise of Double standards and for its own greed and personal gains.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 09:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 18-5-2004 11:45:

Based on past records in the 'Religion' and WP forum, you have always ridiculed Islam and Muslims, which makes you more than deserving of the award ...

Yes. That is why why not much hate for the French and Germans who are aso Christians? Why support them and Chirac even got an award presented by Dr. M himself in Malaysia for the Iraq crisis? Chirac is al a christians, why respect for him (before the banning of tudung)?

Yes, many of us would not have dislike so much of the US if they had not do what they are doing from past to now. However, if they stop now, perhaps in time, you will see the dislike and distrust and displeasure cease. However, with so much power, US will most probably not stop (not all). I support Barisan National and I want it to get more mandate. However, I think Acong is right in his signature used in this case for Americans, but must modified it. Worldly Power corrupts. Thus those who has it must always be in check that they are not being corrupted by it.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2004 09:34 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ariyamusafir at 19-5-2004 09:26 AM:

:setuju::setuju::setuju:

The practise of Double standards and for its own greed and personal gains.

Yupp DOUBLE STANDARDS obviously!!!:setuju:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 02:32 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070933 second(s), 42 queries .