CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: yipun_78

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

[Copy link]
Post time 6-12-2017 02:19 PM | Show all posts
angkat martabat janda sket uols please.. dari extend masjid dan bukan runtuhkan masjid macam mek sorang tu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-1-2018 05:25 AM | Show all posts
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle visited Reprezent 107.3FM in Brixton in order to see the radio channel's activities which support young people with creative trainings on radio broadcasting and to receive information about media usage models that cause a social impact.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2018 08:23 AM | Show all posts

sama la..berkenan sungguh dgn style dia

Use magic Report

Post time 15-1-2018 11:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tgk couple ni.. tetiba terigt prince andrew dulu pernah dating dgn koo stark.. lg hebat koo stark dari meghan ni..
sopan lg la si meghan ni

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2018 05:12 AM | Show all posts
nirman replied at 29-11-2017 11:21 AM
kalau ada peluang emas macam ni guna sajela

Amboiiii amboiii amboiiii...langsong tak tunjuk muka dah makcik azmee kita, busy agaknya terima family member baru...laki extend meesjid

Use magic Report

Post time 16-1-2018 09:12 AM | Show all posts
suka tgk both Kate & Meghan... both ada manisnya, but tak suka bila media try so hard to potray them as a fashion icon, yes outfits yg diaorang pakai sold out in minutes, but style diaorang biasa2 je, pandai mix 'n match mcm kita2 juga...

prince Harry pun dah botak kat tengah, pls do something, duit byk..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-2-2018 05:58 AM | Show all posts
Prince Harry and his fiancee Meghan Markle attended 2018 Endeavour Fund award ceremony held at Goldsmiths’ Hall in London.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2018 04:01 PM | Show all posts
suka nengok dia ni...muka ada aura jadi princess..mcm kate gak...tapi si fergie tu muka x der aura princess..entah maybe aku tak suka tengok minah rambut blonde & rambut merah ni...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-2-2018 12:45 AM | Show all posts
Dooches chicken leg.fake AF....can’t beleive I used to like her but the more I dig out , the more I dislike her..she is a massive people user...she’ll cut off ties with those who has helped her and has served their purpose...and now seemingly making her self available only for harry’s Inner circle..
This is the woman who said ,she loves and respected her father, yet didn’t help him when he needed her the most..effing millionaire , can buy 75k worth of tackyndress for herself, yet cant even afford to pay off her dad’s 25k debt..the man who has helped paid for her expensive education, dotted on her when she was young...the same woman who chose instead to spent what could be her last day as a single woman on Christmas with the family she never had, than to be with with her own mom..👎

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2018 07:40 PM | Show all posts
Kalau dulu Nivea kecoh bila Kate beli krim Nivea. Adakah lepas ni skincare/ beauty brand guna taktik yg sama?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2018 02:34 PM | Show all posts
rosewhite replied at 5-2-2018 05:58 AM
Prince Harry and his fiancee Meghan Markle attended 2018 Endeavour Fund award ceremony held at Golds ...

Nice suit. Good choice.
But that is a pussy bow blouse, she should wear it properly (button up sampai atas and tie the bow). That part failed. As you can see from the photos, the blouse/top part looks weird as the style tak kena. I think she was going for the 'casual and undone' look but not appropriate with this type of blouse.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2018 02:44 PM | Show all posts
nour2001 replied at 7-2-2018 12:45 AM
Dooches chicken leg.fake AF....can’t beleive I used to like her but the more I dig out , the more I ...

Ya, the jury is still out on this one...Sekarang ini, she is 50/50 in my book. Maknanya ada 50% chance that she is a fake. Time will tell...
Kate was a bit of a social climber, as well. But she managed to handle herself quite well since she joined 'The Firm'.

Fergie/Duchess of York was a disaster.

The best is the one and only Diana, Princess of Wales.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2018 05:38 AM | Show all posts
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle came to Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland for a one day visit.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2018 08:39 PM | Show all posts
Meghan ni lawa.. I suka betul tengok dia dalam Suits...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2018 05:47 AM | Show all posts
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry visited Birmingham on March 8, International Women's Day.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2018 01:21 AM | Show all posts
On April 19, 2018, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle attended the Women's Empowerment reception hosted by Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson during the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting at the Royal Aeronautical Society in London.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-4-2018 01:22 AM | Show all posts
On April 21, 2018, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry attended the Invictus Games reception hosted by Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull and Lucy Turnbull at the Australia House in London.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-4-2018 07:00 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Bila nk kawin ni? Cara jln mmg beraura sgt

Use magic Report

Post time 24-4-2018 07:38 PM | Show all posts
dulu2 kat england mmg semua royals takle marry divorcee kan..?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2018 05:29 AM | Show all posts
On April 25, 2018, Prince Harry and his fiancee Meghan Markle attended the Dawn Service held at Hyde Park Corner to commemorate Anzac Day.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 04:12 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073307 second(s), 43 queries .