CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

1234Next
Return to list New
View: 8247|Reply: 75

[Pelbagai] QUIZ : What Were You Meant To Be?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 9-1-2018 03:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-1-2018 03:54 PM | Show all posts

You Are So Unique

You're not like most of the others. There is something about you that just doesn't fit quite right with the rest of the humans. You weren't meant to be born a human. Your fate was changed.. But why? Do some digging, you need to find out the truth.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2018 04:16 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2018 04:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

just a human being..

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2018 04:24 PM | Show all posts
You are so UNIQUE

You're not like most of the others. There is something about you that just doesn't fit quite right with the rest of the humans. You weren't meant to be born a human. Your fate was changed.. But why? Do some digging, you need to find out the truth.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2018 04:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Human

You are a human. But that doesn't mean you're not special. You have what the supernatural doesn't, you have a choice. You can be normal and make mistakes. Of course you're not perfect, you've done things you're not proud of, but you write your own destiny and your personality is what makes you unique. You have the power to choose what you're meant to be, so be proud of who you are. I hope you have a fantastic day!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-1-2018 04:49 PM | Show all posts
You Are So Unique

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2018 04:50 PM | Show all posts
Human
You are a human. But that doesn't mean you're not special. You have what the supernatural doesn't, you have a choice. You can be normal and make mistakes. Of course you're not perfect, you've done things you're not proud of, but you write your own destiny and your personality is what makes you unique. You have the power to choose what you're meant to be, so be proud of who you are. I hope you have a fantastic day!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-1-2018 04:54 PM | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2018 05:46 PM | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2018 05:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I am Human  (i know that)

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2018 08:31 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2018 08:49 PM | Show all posts
You Are So Unique

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2018 09:21 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2018 12:12 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I’m a human

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2018 01:13 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-1-2018 01:00 PM | Show all posts
ou're not like most of the others. There is something about you that just doesn't fit quite right with the rest of the humans. You weren't meant to be born a human. Your fate was changed.. But why? Do some digging, you need to find out the truth.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2018 01:15 PM | Show all posts
Human

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2018 01:26 PM | Show all posts
Extraordinary

You are so much more than what you think.. eventually you will realize what you're capable of. I probably shouldn't be telling you this but you're not human. You have abilities way beyond your imagination. Be prepared, soon your life will change.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-1-2018 01:48 PM | Show all posts
Human

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 07:09 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.724895 second(s), 48 queries .