Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 5433|Reply: 9

BATES MOTEL

[Copy link]
Post time 20-1-2018 05:11 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by eddlisa_uyuk at 31-1-2018 09:47 PM

On Netflix - as of 20 Jan 18 up to Season 3 out of 5 (Season Finale). 10 episodes each season.

Based on:
Characters from Psycho; by Robert Bloch

After the death of her husband, Norma Bates buys a motel in the picturesque coastal town of White Pine Bay, giving herself and teenage son Norman a chance to begin anew. Shy Norman is reluctant at first, but with the help of his mother -- with whom he shares an intensely close relationship -- the boy begins to open up to others and make new friends. Some locals, however, aren't as friendly and welcoming to the Bates, who discover that because White Pine Bay isn't as peaceful as it appears, they are forced to do whatever it takes to survive. The drama series, from executive producers Carlton Cuse ("Lost") and Kerry Ehrin ("Friday Night Lights") and inspired by the seminal 1960 horror film "Psycho," explores the formative years of Norman Bates and how his complicated bond with his mother forged a serial killer.

Casts:-
Freddie Highmore - Norman Bates
Vera Farmiga - Norma Bates
Max Thieriot - Dylan Masset (Norman half brother)

Im a fan of Freddie Highmore and of coz the ever hotness Max Thieriot. This is a drama where you keep wanting more due to the ever changing and unexpected plot but still believable. If you are a fan of Psycho specifically...do watch this....you will find love, family and thriller all in it.  

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-1-2018 06:04 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mmg best la freddie berlakonn jadi psycho.. mula2 ingat mak dia yg psycho...rupa2 nya norman.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-1-2018 06:48 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
bawalputih replied at 20-1-2018 06:04 PM
Mmg best la freddie berlakonn jadi psycho.. mula2 ingat mak dia yg psycho...rupa2 nya norman.

I love norma character.....she herself is a psycho at the same time loving....her protectiveness towards norman...and her ever growing love towards dylan....so beautifully potrayed...one crazy mom....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-1-2018 07:03 PM | Show all posts
geram i tgk norma tu. mcm indenial teruk sgt, xleh nak terima yg norman tu sakit. geraaam je i tgk dia dok cover norman bila norman bunuh org.

i tgk yg season last lps norma mati kt 123movies. kt netflix x ada lagi time i abeskan season 1-3.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2018 10:02 AM | Show all posts
Fall in love with freddie..sesuai gile jd psiko..tp syg x  ramai yg layan

Use magic Report

Post time 13-12-2018 05:14 PM | Show all posts
aku suka ngan sheriff Alex tu..haha..sesuai dia ngan norma..tapi sayang kejap je dema kawin..norma pun mati..

season 5 tak de lagi kat netflix..huhu..bila la nak ada...

psyco gila si norman tu..semua dibunuhnya...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 13-12-2018 05:17 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
asudau replied at 13-12-2018 05:14 PM
aku suka ngan sheriff Alex tu..haha..sesuai dia ngan norma..tapi sayang kejap je dema kawin..norma p ...

Aku pun nak tunggu s5 ni....berjanggut dah....

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2018 08:58 AM | Show all posts
fliphair8 replied at 13-12-2018 05:17 PM
Aku pun nak tunggu s5 ni....berjanggut dah....

semalam aku try tengok kat 123movies.com...adalah semua episode untuk season 5 ni..heheh..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-4-2019 10:22 AM | Show all posts
Dah habis Season 4
Nak negok season 5 pulak..
I really really hope si norman ni mati kena cekik or bunuh..
im so glad Norma died sbb dia ni indenial teruk mcm tak nak terima anak dia ni gile saiko
aku rasa the most sensible person dalam cite ni anak dia yang first tu..
katenya season 5 norma hidup kembali

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2019 12:47 PM | Show all posts
It is nice to see this here. Thanks for sharing this to us. I like all the series and would like to watch all the episodes. I will share it with my friends. Here you will get details about the pets like types of worms in cats. It is very useful for all the pet lovers and they will like it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 09:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.460886 second(s), 37 queries .