CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 5161|Reply: 11

[KBS] Marry Me Now - Lee Sang Woo, Han Ji-Hye, Yeo Hoi-Hyeon, Park Sun-Young &am

[Copy link]
Post time 17-3-2018 07:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Marry Me Now? /Shall We Live Together?

• Drama: Marry Me Now? (English title) / Shall We Live Together (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Gachi Salraeyo
  • Hangul: 같이 살래요
  • Director: Yoon Chang-Beom
  • Writer: Park Pil-Joo
  • Network: KBS2
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: March 17, 2018 --
  • Runtime: Saturday & Sunday 19:55
Plot
Park Yoo-Ha (Han Ji-Hye) studied hard in medical school and finished her intern course. She works hard to become a doctor due to her father. Her father raised 4 children by himself and her oldest sister also sacrificed for the family. Park Yoo-Ha is not interested in other people. Suddenly, her father marries a woman rich enough to own a building.
Meanwhile, Jung Eun-Tae (Lee Sang-Woo) works as a doctor. He volunteered for performing medical service abroad, but he comes back to Korea. Jung Eun-Tae is not interested in marriage, because his father placed priority on his medical work over family and Jung Eun-Tae believes he is like his father.
Notes
  • "Marry Me Now?" takes over the KBS2 Saturday & Sunday 19:55 time slot previously occupied by "My Golden Life."
Cast
Yoo Dong-GeunJang Mi-HeeHan Ji-HyeLee Sang-WooPark Sun-Young
Park Hyo-SeobLee Mi-YeonPark Yoo-HaJung Eun-TaePark Sun-Ha
Yeo Hoi-HyeonKeum Sae-RokKim KwonChoi Jung-WooKim Mi-Kyung
Park Jae-HyungPark Hyun-HaChoi Moon-SikYeon Chan-KooJung Jin-Hee
Park Se-WanKang Sung-WookPark Jun-KeumPark Cheol-HoKim Ye-Ryeong
Yeon Da-YeonCha Kyung-SooWoo A-MiMa Dong-HoShim Il-Soon
Seo Yeon-WooHwang Dong-JooKim Yoon-KyungPark Sang-MyeonChoi Dae-Chul
Chae Eun-SooChae Sung-WoonChae Hee-KyungCEO YangTeam Leader Ko

[tr][/tr]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-3-2018 07:52 PM | Show all posts

In 'Marry Me Now,' the master shoemaker Hyoseob has been raising his four children alone ever since his wife passed away. They are: the eldest and reliable daughter Seonha, smart second daughter Yuha, and twin brother and sister Jaehyeong and Hyeonha. The story begins when one day he comes across his forgotten first love, LeeMiyeon.
Director Yoon Changbeom vowed to make a "cheerful and healthy drama."
Yoo Dong Kun, who will play Park Hyoseop, said, "This time, it's not cancer (referring to the imagined cancer in 'My Golden Life'). We've returned with a healthy weekend drama."
He explained why he decided to take the role: "When the director called me and told me that there's romance in this drama, I was surprised. It's a romance with Jang Mihui. That phone call was so fresh. I've never played a master shoemaker before, which was also fresh."

Jang Mihui plays the new stepmother Lee Miyeon. She said, "I wanted to become a person who takes deep root. And Park Hyoseop is that kind of person, the role that I want to play. So I'm more fond of Hyoseop than my own role."
Jang Mihui will depict a successful building owner. She said, "I feel like I'm walking a tightrope in order to portray a girl-crush character, who is supposed to be arrogant yet levelheaded. The difficulty lies in expressing that subtlety."

Lee Sang Woo, who will play doctor Jeong Euntae, will be involved in a romance with Han Ji Hye. He said that he was very surprised when he first saw Han Ji Hye because she was very pretty and her acting was good as well. Last year, he got married to actress Kim So Yeon, who practices the script with her at home. He said, "Having a person to practice with at home makes acting much easier."
Han Ji Hye, who plays the second daughter Park Yuha, said, "I'm really glad to be working with Lee Sang Woo. Actually, we almost worked together a few times in the past, but it had ended in talk. I'm really glad that it worked out after 3 years."

Yeo Hoi Hyeon and Keum Sae Rok will play the twin siblings who were born 5 minutes apart.
Yeo Hoi Hyeon plays Park Jaehyeong, the only son in the family. As his character is a jobseeker, he said, "I want to sympathize with the friends of my generation."
Keum Sae Rok plays the youngest daughter who makes a living with part-time jobs. She said, "It's my first drama appearance. I was nervous and worried, but my seniors help me a lot. I am shooting the drama happily."

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2018 09:59 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Iolss suka han ji hye berlakon. Cast lain pon not bad. MGL iolss x tgk smpai abis sbb x suka cast dia. Yg ni byk yg helok2. Yeo hoi yeon tu heloksss

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-3-2018 09:23 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tomaz replied at 17-3-2018 09:59 PM
Iolss suka han ji hye berlakon. Cast lain pon not bad. MGL iolss x tgk smpai abis sbb x suka cast di ...

Uols dah tenguk ke cite? Best tak ?..
Iols tunggu kat tv lah nanti...nx week baru kuar tv..
Suka jugak both lead cite ni..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2018 09:58 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
qis13 replied at 18-3-2018 09:23 AM
Uols dah tenguk ke cite? Best tak ?..
Iols tunggu kat tv lah nanti...nx week baru kuar tv..
Suk ...

X tgk jgk lg. Tggu next week jgk mcm chuolss. Hihi. Harap best la sbb semua pelakon best. Dah lama iolss xde hiburan malam mggu

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2018 11:30 AM | Show all posts
@ismaha jomm la tengok drama baru oppa nie..
oppa suka nau belakon drama panjang2 yer...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-3-2018 11:50 AM | Show all posts
makdik2301 replied at 20-3-2018 11:30 AM
@ismaha jomm la tengok drama baru oppa nie..
oppa suka nau belakon drama panjang2 yer...

ok jom...dah lama tak tgk oppa berdrama
ko tgk kat tv ke...dah mula kat tv?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2018 12:31 PM | Show all posts
ismaha replied at 20-3-2018 11:50 AM
ok jom...dah lama tak tgk oppa berdrama
ko tgk kat tv ke...dah mula kat tv?

sabtu nie mula kat tb..kul 7ptg setiap sabtu dan ahad..
aku dh lama x layan drama panjang2 nie..
tp demi oppa...
dh la dia hero ini kali..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-3-2018 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ismaha at 20-3-2018 02:36 PM
makdik2301 replied at 20-3-2018 12:31 PM
sabtu nie mula kat tb..kul 7ptg setiap sabtu dan ahad..
aku dh lama x layan drama panjang2 nie..

ok note timingnya......
i try....

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2018 11:22 AM | Show all posts
Baru habis mengadap 14 episodes. Memula citer ni tak baper nak menangkap. now baru dah okay. Each character dah mula develop and jalan citer each character is interesting.

Paling kesian the eldest daughter. Hope she would be happy ending nanti!

Not bad lah the story. Sbb mcm2 citer. Rasanya the main characters are the father and MiYeon tu.

Sesapa yg suka long drama, do watch this....not bad...and KBS is showing it too!

Tak sabar nak tunggu weekend ni!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-5-2018 08:06 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Suka watak Mie Yeong.. Kelakar masa dia oegang teddy bear.. Comel sgt

Use magic Report

Post time 8-5-2018 10:02 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
memula rakam....tgk epi 1 mcm xleh masuk...tp google epi nya panjang kan terus delete xdan lah nak ngadap drama panjang2 ni...huhuhu

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 04:56 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064569 second(s), 37 queries .