CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 557|Reply: 2

YOUR FLOORING CAN NOW LOOK STYLISH WITH OUR TIKAR GETAH AMERICAN VINYL .

[Copy link]
Post time 22-3-2018 07:54 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
YOUR FLOORING CAN NOW LOOK STYLISH WITH OURTIKAR GETAH AMERICAN VINYL .
CHEAPEST IN TOWN!
ROLLS STARTING FROM JUST RM200 ONLY.
At alaqsa carpets we offer an impressivecollection of flooring rolls in rubber, vinyl and foam. Our flooring rolls areincredibly versatile and used for a wide array of applications, including gymflooring, basement flooring, garage flooring and more. Search dozens of optionsbacked by industry leading warranties. All of our flooring rolls are durable,long lasting and easy to maintain. No need to worry about lead time becausemany of these rolled floors ship in just 1-2 business days. Shop rollsthicknesses between 2mm and ½” and everything in between. Typically our thickerfloor rolls are more durable and better for high traffic and heavy gym weights.With dozens of show stopping colors and designs, you are certain to discoverthe perfect flooring roll for you.
Cheapest in town: bandingkan hargakami!!
Tel:+601110850349
Address:no.30-g, jalan desa putera, 43/ks 08, pusat perniagaan desa putera, jalan kebun
Klang
Valid from22/03/2018
Terms& Conditions apply

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-5-2018 01:54 AM | Show all posts
It is important to choose a good flooring as materials of high quality not only look great, but also can live longer. For my house I chose vinyl flooring rolls and haven't regretted my choice.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-5-2018 02:05 AM | Show all posts
Great information! I'll keep it in mind as I've recently started renovating my house. By the way, I was lucky to find a great HVAC company that works fast and offers a wide range of services. It has to be noted, the price is reasonable. Also it is possible to find out the cost of the services on their website https://servicewhale.com/services/hvac-installation-cost, personally I find it to be very convenient. These guys can also upgrade my floors, but I haven't hired them for this work. So, your post is useful for me! Thanks for sharing!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 04:10 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.526241 second(s), 30 queries .